Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Joined a lil' club in there for protection, eh?

IMO

Gross. Nazi, just terrible. Wonder what NG will think of this, or is this just what he has to do to survive? Oh, probably, wasn't he talking about being a preacher once? Basically crazy Ron is gearing up to be crazy enough not to stand trial for what he did to his daughter. Wow, on his neck of all places! What a great Daddy! I wonder what he tells Junior? Sick, unbelievable, and stomach churning. jmo

IMO-Ron being a White Supremecist from the start would explain some of his odd behaviour. Remember the "I've got better people to call" comment on the 911 call.

RC is sinking sinking sinking. My bro is a retired correctional officer from California. I'll have to ask him what the African American and Mexican inmates think of such tatoos.

I know it makes me :sick:

RC is sinking sinking sinking. My bro is a retired correctional officer from California. I'll have to ask him what the African American and Mexican inmates think of such tatoos.

I know it makes me :sick:

Wonder how his sister feels with her African American children? What a great Uncle and role model for his children. Wow.
jmo

This tattoo is really no surprise to me. Ronald shouting out his racist rants in jail made it pretty clear what little club he was going to join in order to get his butt protected. Ronald is what he is. You can't change a Leopards' spots no matter how much you try.

Is this his award for completing his classes?
http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/neo-nazi_iron-cross.asp

and it makes me think twice now, why we have been referring to the players by their respective "clans". Both Misty and Ron's families are very "clan-like". They stick together and protect each other at all cost, and seem to operate under their own law. It also makes me rethink the "only God can judge me" truck, don't those white supremicists think they are following scripture?? any one else seeing things a little differently now, knowing what we know??
all just my opinion

and it makes me think twice now, why we have been referring to the players by their respective "clans". Both Misty and Ron's families are very "clan-like". They stick together and protect each other at all cost, and seem to operate under their own law. It also makes me rethink the "only God can judge me" truck, don't those white supremicists think they are following scripture?? any one else seeing things a little differently now, knowing what we know??
all just my opinion

Well, Ron has always been a racist, but when you are in prison for the next decade, you pick a group to hang with or probably get killed or badgered, I think its rare to not be in one, so while this is not surprising, the tattoo on his neck is, I wonder what the jury will think if he has to testify for anything Haleigh related? But yes, imagine the FAMILY that raised him. He was not just "born this way" jmo

Recruitment/Initiation:

Membership in the AB has traditionally come from white male inmates.
Lifelong allegiance is a requirement.
A "Blood in, blood out" oath must be taken.
Often a "hit" or significant act of violence is required before full membership is earned.
Candidacy for membership may last a year or more.

Wonder what Ron had to do in order to be initiated???????????????????

Only God Can Judge Me:
http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com/trends.htm

http://www.foto8.com/new/online/photo-stories/1229-prison-tattoos
"Slogans reflecting beliefs or attitudes are a common theme and are often placed around the color bone

– “Only God can Judge Me”: “That just basically means that no matter what, no matter how society looks at you, at you as an individual, like how the justice system looks at you as a monster or menace to society, regardless of what they say, only God can judge you. A judge can’t judge you just because he’s a judge. He’s not God Almighty. No matter what kind of person society makes you out to be, only God can judge you. Only God knows you.” - Michael Sipp, prisoner"

What is the name of the biker group TN is associated with, please?

What is the name of the biker group TN is associated with, please?

While I don't know that TN is associated directly with a biker group... I do know that her ex husband and his brothers, RC's father and uncles are locally in what they named 'KINGSMEN' biker club.

There is a Putnam County Chapter but the site is under construction.

Surely somebody has already done the research on this somewhere here at WS?
Advanced search...BBL

Recruitment/Initiation:

Membership in the AB has traditionally come from white male inmates.
Lifelong allegiance is a requirement.
A "Blood in, blood out" oath must be taken.
Often a "hit" or significant act of violence is required before full membership is earned.
Candidacy for membership may last a year or more.

Wonder what Ron had to do in order to be initiated???????????????????

Here, let me take a gander.

He was to go to the good faith program and beat up and hurt someone who really is trying to get their life together. Then he got sent back, and tattooed.

jmo

Here, let me take a gander.

He was to go to the good faith program and beat up and hurt someone who really is trying to get their life together. Then he got sent back, and tattooed.

jmo

haha, that is what i just wrote on the other thread.....wondering if the switch back had anything to do with him being initiated....

i am not sure why i am shocked.....

Well he should lose any good time he has for getting a tat in prison.

Look at it this way.

He is probably dealing drugs for his gang.

He is probably shaking down weak inmates.

He is probably committing violence on weak inmates.

Sounds like the same Ron in or out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back