Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he has resigned himself to prison life. He is ignorant enough to think he could get away with killing someone in there for his gang and they will use him. He will probably never get out of prison.

IDK but The Kingsmen that originated in NJ, same patch and Est 1958 logo, seem to be primarily black.
They have a Myspace page.

I know it isn't unheard of getting tats in prison but how does that happen? Never been to prison and really have no clue.

do they have a tat shop(jk), is it a reward switched for good behavior?

It is my understanding that it is nearly impossible to exist in FL prisons for any length of time without being affiliated with a gang. Seems to me he had two choices, join up or spend his time (15 years) in close custody in isolation for his own protection.

I'm not condoning it. Just saying I understand it.

This link is not working for me.

Was it to a picture of the tatoo?
Hiya! Those links time out. If you go to the home page and enter his name it brings up his prisoner file and his tattoo is described there, no pic. :)

I can not find any more pertinent info regarding this matter having been previously researched here at WS. Maybe somebody else will have better luck. I can't imagine that it has not been delved into.

Later*

I think the bike group is run by a Briar Cummings, who is Lesters brother, and they hang out at that bar they shot up once over an argument. Much like Haleigh, Ron really didn't have a chance either. jmo

And sporting a new tat

Looks like Ron is sporting some new ink which wouldn't bother me if it was anything other than a SWASTIKA INSIDE IRON CROSS! :eek: He can now add Nazi extremist organization member to his resume.

TATTOO-NECK-SWASTIKA INSIDE IRON CROSS

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=2&From=list&SessionID=95246560

Please tell me exactly where I can find the tattoo. All I see are two red spots. And those horribly spooky eyes. It's creepy just looking at his picture. :curses:

There is no pic of the new tatt, only a description.

OK, thanks. I thought I was losing my mind, as usual.

You'd think he'd be running out of room:

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO BACK HALEIGH
TATTOO LEFT ARM SKULL, CRYSTAL
TATTOO LEFT CHEST TERESA
TATTOO LEFT LEG PORTRAIT OF SON
TATTOO NECK SWASTIKA INSIDE IRON CROSS
TATTOO RIGHT ARM SCORPION, JOKER
TATTOO RIGHT LEG CECE
TATTOO RIGHT LEG PORTRAIT OF DAUGHTER

I think he has resigned himself to prison life. He is ignorant enough to think he could get away with killing someone in there for his gang and they will use him. He will probably never get out of prison.

I agree. I think he has finally figured out he cannot run the prison system and he is not "special" in jail. His appeals have gone nowhere and apparently the supposed clout that his mom and grandma exert in Putnam County doesn't work anymore and certainly doesn't extend up to the level required to get his hind end outta this mess.

I read this as a sign he knows he is going to be there for a very long time. I think he and his family know he is not going to go uncharged in the disappearance and death of Haleigh. Who else is there to charge? I don't buy the Croslins or a stranger unless it was a 'known stranger'. I just think it has all played out and Ron is the one that is left when all the scenarios are exhausted. I still don't rule out he sold her to keep Jr or avoid prosecution when CPS came down him for her absences at school or whatever abuse had been reported.

Either way, it appears that his guilt is showing in his haste to comply with rules of the insiders in the prison. He knows his plea deal rests on his own story and that story was bunk when he was telling it. No one is looking at anyone but him anymore. Think he felt the winds of change and resigned himself to his fate.

I still think that the LE in Putnam meant to solve this case from the beginning and though some of us feel that more could have been done, in hindsight, I see it for what it was. Ron and crew had a big head start on LE from the git. It was hours before Haleigh was reported missing. All traces of whatever happened or whoever took her were long gone before the cops were ever notified. I watch too many Cold Case episodes to believe this one won't be solved. It will come out eventually.

Just MOO, but joining a gang in prison maybe the normal thing to do but I think it shows weakness and fear.

OK, thanks. I thought I was losing my mind, as usual.

You'd think he'd be running out of room:

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO BACK HALEIGH
TATTOO LEFT ARM SKULL, CRYSTAL
TATTOO LEFT CHEST TERESA
TATTOO LEFT LEG PORTRAIT OF SON
TATTOO NECK SWASTIKA INSIDE IRON CROSS
TATTOO RIGHT ARM SCORPION, JOKER
TATTOO RIGHT LEG CECE
TATTOO RIGHT LEG PORTRAIT OF DAUGHTER

This will grow 3 times as long. jmo

The guards actually allow them to tattoo themselves in prison??

The guards actually allow them to tattoo themselves in prison??

That is what i thought....i thought the items used to make the needles and such would be considered weapons.... another poster (post #112) had put a link up that had showed how it done in prison. There are actually prisons in Canada that have tat shops (or a reserved area and real tat supplies) they are doing this as research to see if it cuts down on HIV and other diseases in prison...

JMO

I can imagine how it was for Ronald with all his new "friends" in prison bragging about all the "kills" they have made and poor Ron all he had was his own five year old little girl. I'm sure he felt that he had to "get with the program" or he would not make it out of prison alive. He may still not make it out alive but now he isn't all by himself..........JMO.

I agree. I think he has finally figured out he cannot run the prison system and he is not "special" in jail. His appeals have gone nowhere and apparently the supposed clout that his mom and grandma exert in Putnam County doesn't work anymore and certainly doesn't extend up to the level required to get his hind end outta this mess.

I read this as a sign he knows he is going to be there for a very long time. I think he and his family know he is not going to go uncharged in the disappearance and death of Haleigh. Who else is there to charge? I don't buy the Croslins or a stranger unless it was a 'known stranger'. I just think it has all played out and Ron is the one that is left when all the scenarios are exhausted. I still don't rule out he sold her to keep Jr or avoid prosecution when CPS came down him for her absences at school or whatever abuse had been reported.

Either way, it appears that his guilt is showing in his haste to comply with rules of the insiders in the prison. He knows his plea deal rests on his own story and that story was bunk when he was telling it. No one is looking at anyone but him anymore. Think he felt the winds of change and resigned himself to his fate.

I still think that the LE in Putnam meant to solve this case from the beginning and though some of us feel that more could have been done, in hindsight, I see it for what it was. Ron and crew had a big head start on LE from the git. It was hours before Haleigh was reported missing. All traces of whatever happened or whoever took her were long gone before the cops were ever notified. I watch too many Cold Case episodes to believe this one won't be solved. It will come out eventually.

Just MOO, but joining a gang in prison maybe the normal thing to do but I think it shows weakness and fear.
This was a good post. Thanks. I've only known a couple of young guys who were in prison, and neither one of them joined a gang. They've both said that gangs were everywhere and basically ran the day to day operations. Them not joining, made them outsiders, but they weren't bothered too much, probably because they had pretty small sentences...1 year and 3 years. From what they've said, these gangsters are lifelong members, even when they get out, and they take it very seriously. Once joined, a member can't just change his mind and forget about his brothers, when he gets out. They stay in touch with each other, keep up with the families on the outside, visit the prison together, etc... My friend went to visit her son, and as luck would have it, her daughter fell in love with a gang member. He got out, (after being in for about 15 years), and they got married. This guy is covered in tats, including devil horns on his forhead. He can't find a job, because he's scary looking, and they just had a baby. I know the marraige is doomed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back