Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6240443.php

News Talk 97.3 The Sky has learned that Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, has been transferred to the Putnam County jail after being jailed in Flager County on drug trafficking charges with his ex-wife and 3 others.

I believe he was in isolation so that no messages could get back to Misty. In that they have moved him back to PC it is my belief that the effects of being in segregation worked and either he gave up some information or Misty spilled the beans about more than Tommy having stolen goods in the house.

Donna also could have talked.

The fact that they don't feel the neeed to keep him in Flagler away from getting messages out makes me believe LE has gathered some information.

He remains segregated from Misty, Tommy and Donna, as well as Hope. I don't see this as meaning anyone talked or spilled any beans.

Although the others are probably pretty desperate by now, no cigs, no drugs, no beer but I doubt that is sufficient cause for any of them to admit anything, except perhaps Donna Brock and her new conflict consul.

Something ain't right....

One of these 5 is a police informant.

Not sure if it's Donna or Ronald.

Well, my money would be on the only one who's given interview while in jail and seems to have 24/7 phone privileges, but that's JMO.

I think Ron did exactly what PCSO thought he would do. Now it is time to reel him in and shut his mouth for him. I have a feeling we won't be seeing anymore jailhouse interviews with Ron now.

The drug transactions occurred in Putnam Co. He was moved back so they don't have to pay Flagler Co. to keep him jailed there. It costs $$$ to house prisoners in another county... we have a lot of that going on in my own county. I don't believe he was ever on suicide watch... some other reason for him to be segregated, possibly so he would not send messages to someone else. And they probably have suicide watches in PC as well, if needed.

Can't post the link but it appears that investigators determined that it is no longer necessary to keep Ronald Cummings segregated in this case.........

Hope I did that right.

He remains segregated from Misty, Tommy and Donna, as well as Hope. I don't see this as meaning anyone talked or spilled any beans.

Although the others are probably pretty desperate by now, no cigs, no drugs, no beer but I doubt that is sufficient cause for any of them to admit anything, except perhaps Donna Brock and her new conflict consul.

charlie, do you think maybe there is a 'method to the madness'? Like, even though they can't communicate..either they may try OR with Ron being in the same jail, LE is hoping that he will hear rumblings through the jail grapevine or the other way around..Misty may hear what he is saying about her?

idk, just thinking out loud..

charlie, do you think maybe there is a 'method to the madness'? Like, even though they can't communicate..either they may try OR with Ron being in the same jail, LE is hoping that he will hear rumblings through the jail grapevine or the other way around..Misty may hear what he is saying about her?

idk, just thinking out loud..

They aren't in the same jail Pondering. Ron is now in Putnam - Misty, Tommy and Donna remain in St. Johns County.

JMO - if anyone talked it was Donna Brock - she has made motion for a conflict counsul - she is the one distancing herself. Misty would rat out her brother and Donna but she isn't going to rat out Ron in my way of thinking.

Well, my money would be on the only one who's given interview while in jail and seems to have 24/7 phone privileges, but that's JMO.

I really, really don't think so....jmo

IF one of them is my guess would probably be Donna. Although, Tommy (while I'm still not sure what he knows about HaLeigh's disappearance) seems like a perfect candidate to me..

They aren't in the same jail Pondering. Ron is now in Putnam - Misty, Tommy and Donna remain in St. Johns County.

JMO - if anyone talked it was Donna Brock - she has made motion for a conflict counsul - she is the one distancing herself. Misty would rat out her brother and Donna but she isn't going to rat out Ron in my way of thinking.

Oh, ok..TY! I haven't been able to keep up the last couple of days and this jail shuffle has thrown me for a loop!

I agree about Misty..she would throw the others under the bus in a heartbeat. I'm not sure myself if she won't rat out Ronald, but dang she is hanging pretty tough so far apparently.

AHEM .... five minutes to clean up any name calling in this thread!

Well, look who's talking? rc is NOT capable of being alone. He will crack. Psychologically, it is not something he can handle. He is fragile. I can't believe he is not on medical/suicide watch.

We used to transfer inmates for various reasons. Somethimes the facility was not capable of dealing with that particular inmate and they wanted him "out of there"; sometimes it was medical and another facility has better care; it could also be to an outside hospital. Sometimes it was for the convenience of being close to home (for the family, though I doubt that in this case...this is reserved for convicted inmates); other times it was for court. If PCSO wants to talk to him, it is more convenient to be local.

Al least now they know he can't handle solitary...but I think they must have profiled him and figured that one out.

I don't want to make that baby head of yours bigger, Whisperer, but I just wanted to pass along how fortunate we are to have you posting here with your background. Besides, your posts always have a well written naughty twist to 'em. Thanks.

I believe he was in isolation so that no messages could get back to Misty. In that they have moved him back to PC it is my belief that the effects of being in segregation worked and either he gave up some information or Misty spilled the beans about more than Tommy having stolen goods in the house.

Donna also could have talked.

The fact that they don't feel the neeed to keep him in Flagler away from getting messages out makes me believe LE has gathered some information.

Yep! That's what I was thinking too. That makes me as smart as you grandmaj!

I think Ron did exactly what PCSO thought he would do. Now it is time to reel him in and shut his mouth for him. I have a feeling we won't be seeing anymore jailhouse interviews with Ron now.

IMO the PCSO has played RC like a violin. As frustrating as it's been for all of us who are convinced of his involvement in Haleigh's disappearance, LE has created a false sense of security with him that apparently has him believing that they think he's innocent. His "they told me this wasn't about drugs, it's about your daughter" and "they know I don't know anything or I would have been with DOC by now" comments in his jailhouse phone conversation with the reporter tells me that he is convinced of his mental prowess in having fooled LE. I believe he's had unfettered use of a phone for a reason. I think the portrayal of "Ronnie's sleeping under the bed" and "Ronnie's reading 36,597 pages of his Bible every day" is all part of a perceived illusion he feels to have been the grand master in tricking LE.

I believe his bubble of grandeur is ready to be burst.

Someone close to this case told me some while back that what I knew about this case was really just a drop. What they knew was a river, but what LE knows is an entire ocean. These words are what I have held to for all of these months that justice would be served.

I believe it more strongly now than ever.

OK guys come on we can have a great discussion without throwing names. We all have personal opinions and would like to scream out the window at times about this case. :headbang:

I'm asking you once again since I am monitoring this thread for Kimster, to keep it clean and to go back and remove any names you called family members. I'm at work, very busy and won't ask again.

Question..
If by chance Misty tells all and names Ron C as being the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh, when will we, the public, know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485