Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt. Johnny Greenwood told The Sky, "Investigators assigned to the narcotics investigation have determined that it is no longer necessary to keep Ronald Cummings segregated in this case, and the decision was made to return him to Putnam County. Each of Ronald Cummings charges for trafficking in prescription medications took place in Putnam County,

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6240443.php

So Ron’s going back to Putnam County and GP at the jail eh? Is it because of his not liking solitary at Flagler? Or could it be a calculated move on the part of LE?

Who was it that was transferred to Putnam County Jail from St. John’s just recently? Back on January 19th, the DAY BEFORE Ron’s arrest? Aaah Yes! Mr. Jerome Williams! Mr. Williams just HAPPENS to be there in Putnam County’s Jail, too! I’ll just bet him and all of his family, friends, and former business associates who likely feel their incarceration is, at least in part, a result of the scrutinity of the Haleigh Cummings case may be DELIGHTED to see Mr Cummings amongst them.

adb-2.jpg

Hmmm. I wonder why Mr. Williams wasn’t transferred back to St. John’s yet?

11S07POA.jpg

Welcome home Ron!

Papa, get out of my head-I just checked on Jerome's whereabouts! He had a court date 1/19 in PC and never went back to SJC.

I do feel a bit relieved after I located Ron's 3 charges for trafficking in PC on their court docket today-I checked early this morning and nada but now they are there!

Let the flood gates open and everything spilled out into the open!

ETA: I don't think Ron will be smiling if Jerome gets a hold of him.
Jerome looks like a mean mo fo. And according to his long criminal record, he is!

RUN, RON, RUN! Oh, I guess he can't go very far in his cell. hee, hee
To be a fly on the wall......

Cp's pics are perfect for pointing out the difference between BE and WANNABE.

Does anyone know what PCSO visitation rules are? Looked on the website and don't see anything about it. Can he have unlimited visitors now? Phone privledges? Newspapers?
Only certain days/times? Are the visits/calls recorded or videoed?

So Ron’s going back to Putnam County and GP at the jail eh? Is it because of his not liking solitary at Flagler? Or could it be a calculated move on the part of LE?

Who was it that was transferred to Putnam County Jail from St. John’s just recently? Back on January 19th, the DAY BEFORE Ron’s arrest? Aaah Yes! Mr. Jerome Williams! Mr. Williams just HAPPENS to be there in Putnam County’s Jail, too! I’ll just bet him and all of his family, friends, and former business associates who likely feel their incarceration is, at least in part, a result of the scrutinity of the Haleigh Cummings case may be DELIGHTED to see Mr Cummings amongst them.

adb-2.jpg

Hmmm. I wonder why Mr. Williams wasn’t transferred back to St. John’s yet?

11S07POA.jpg

Welcome home Ron!

That just cracks me up.

Wonder IF Mr. Williams and Mr. Staten hold grudges?

Surely there's NO ONE in General Population at the PC Jail who remembers Lester Cummings driving around their hood:

With witnesses like Greg “White Boy Greg” Page stirring controversy and, more recently, threats, The Bald Truth has also learned Palatka police are boosting patrols in his downtown neighborhood after reports that relatives of Ronald Cummings “are trying to find him and harass him about the Haleigh Cummings disappearance,” according to an official police report made available to me.

In an exclusive interview with me over the weekend, assistant chief James Griffiths, second in command of Palataka’s finest, says the patrols began last week after Page’s mother, Lyn, heard about threats purportedly made against her son.

Then a white neighbor, a 43 year old divorced mother of two, reported a red pickup drove through the ‘hood, with two white men inside.......she said one rolled down the window and offered her $50 to tell them where they could find White Boy Greg and Cobra. Page’s mother, called 911...........

But the mystery neighbor tells me the driver matched a mug shot of Cummings father, Lester.........

.......a red Nissan Pathfinder the neighbor described to him is similar to one owned by Cummings grandmother, and sits in her driveway, outside the trailer

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

That's been sooooo long ago.......hasn't it?

Welcome to General Population of Putnam’s finest, Mr. Cummings!

I found a little info. about PC visits by Dana Treen, too!

Nassau, Clay, Putnam and Flagler counties currently do not have video visitation systems, though some would like to consider one in the future.

In Putnam County, a recent study of jail conditions pointed out damage to windows between visitor and inmate sides of glass visitation windows.

Most of the windows have damage created in attempts to pass contraband, the report said.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said the agency is looking for a county-owned building away from the jail where a visitation facility could be installed.

He said the agency and the county have been discussing the project but that money remains the largest obstacle.

More info. at link

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ts_reduce_headaches_for_north_florida_jailers

Papa, get out of my head-I just checked on Jerome's whereabouts! He had a court date 1/19 in PC and never went back to SJC.

I do feel a bit relieved after I located Ron's 3 charges for trafficking in PC on their court docket today-I checked early this morning and nada but now they are there!

Let the flood gates open and everything spilled out into the open!

ETA: I don't think Ron will be smiling if Jerome gets a hold of him.
Jerome looks like a mean mo fo. And according to his long criminal record, he is!

RUN, RON, RUN! Oh, I guess he can't go very far in his cell. hee, hee
To be a fly on the wall......

mo fo fo sho (lol) :crazy:

:parrot:

I think my margins are blown, but it's worth it to see the comparison of the two mug shots above. Okay now, this JW looks like one very, very scary person.

RC has no mother, no GGM, uncle or father to fight his battles for him now and no teenage girl to put out front. Yeah, I think Mr. Cummings is probably pretty afraid about now.

Theresa's young un' must be passing bricks by now. All the tough talk, swagger, and false bravado will not fool the other inmates for a minute. They all recognize that they have a wuss wimp in their midst and he will be treated accordingly. They will get their pound of flesh.

I'm confused as to Jerome's relationship with RC. I know it has to do with NayNay and then RC's uncle and dad, but I'm confused as to the cause of the bad blood between JW and RC. Was Cobra involved too? There are so many players in this case, it's just darn hard to keep it all straight.

I have to crack up when I look at the mug shots of JW, his cousin MS and then look at RC's with that cockeyed expression on his face. I would love to see these three triple up in a 8x10 cell. By morning, RC would be begging to talk to anyone about what happened to Haleigh.

Maybe it's just me - but I don't want RC beat up in jail, don't want his protectors to say PC failed to keep him safe until he has had a trial. I am sure he is scared and I am glad about that, he should be. And I do believe him guilty of more than the drug charges, I just want and pray for the system to do it's job and judge him before he goes to the Higher Court to Judge him..

Maybe it's just me - but I don't want RC beat up in jail, don't want his protectors to say PC failed to keep him safe until he has had a trial. I am sure he is scared and I am glad about that, he should be. And I do believe him guilty of more than the drug charges, I just want and pray for the system to do it's job and judge him before he goes to the Higher Court to Judge him..

Oh don't worry about that. I wouldn't be surprised if some male family member purposely got themselves thrown in jail just to help protect him. From the looks of that JW character, they'd better bring an army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn