Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Concerned Papa. In the words of Terry Shoemaker - Ron has been moved from the top of the suspect list to the bottom. Who knew Ron was at the top to start with ? That statement was very telling and the fiddle playing began.

Question..
If by chance Misty tells all and names Ron C as being the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh, when will we, the public, know?

I think it will be when she provides some kind of proof to her accusations. With her history of "inconsistencies", it will take more than a jailhouse confession to point the finger at anyone.

IMO the PCSO has played RC like a violin. As frustrating as it's been for all of us who are convinced of his involvement in Haleigh's disappearance, LE has created a false sense of security with him that apparently has him believing that they think he's innocent. His "they told me this wasn't about drugs, it's about your daughter" and "they know I don't know anything or I would have been with DOC by now" comments in his jailhouse phone conversation with the reporter tells me that he is convinced of his mental prowess in having fooled LE. I believe he's had unfettered use of a phone for a reason. I think the portrayal of "Ronnie's sleeping under the bed" and "Ronnie's reading 36,597 pages of his Bible every day" is all part of a perceived illusion he feels to have been the grand master in tricking LE.

I believe his bubble of grandeur is ready to be burst.

Someone close to this case told me some while back that what I knew about this case was really just a drop. What they knew was a river, but what LE knows is an entire ocean. These words are what I have held to for all of these months that justice would be served.

I believe it more strongly now than ever.

CP.. Oh, how I pray you are right..This nightmare has to end...JMO

I agree Concerned Papa. In the words of Terry Shoemaker - Ron has been moved from the top of the suspect list to the bottom. Who knew Ron was at the top to start with ? That statement was very telling and the fiddle playing began.

In my opinion...He has moved from the bottom to the top of the list.

The pills had to come from SOMEWHERE

Hank Sr. & Lisa!
------------------------------------------------------

Using & selling

Involved children Misty & Tommy...A family affair

Timmy got out of town before it was too late

Unemployed Ronald liked the money

Pills somehow related to Haleigh's death/disappearance

I don't want to make that baby head of yours bigger, Whisperer, but I just wanted to pass along how fortunate we are to have you posting here with your background. Besides, your posts always have a well written naughty twist to 'em. Thanks.
I must have missed it, what background??

I don't want to make that baby head of yours bigger, Whisperer, but I just wanted to pass along how fortunate we are to have you posting here with your background. Besides, your posts always have a well written naughty twist to 'em. Thanks.

I agree, Whisperer is a true delight with lots of insight.

Hahaha, how is that for jail type poetry? (I could not resist.)

I love Whisperer's contributions!

Question..
If by chance Misty tells all and names Ron C as being the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh, when will we, the public, know?

lol, Emeralgem, I'm not sure LE would believe her after so many other "stories" over the past year. Hope to gawd if Ron did it, her testimony is not the primary evidence for the prosecution.

p.s. CP Shhh!!!

Well, look who's talking? rc is NOT capable of being alone. He will crack. Psychologically, it is not something he can handle. He is fragile. I can't believe he is not on medical/suicide watch.

We used to transfer inmates for various reasons. Somethimes the facility was not capable of dealing with that particular inmate and they wanted him "out of there"; sometimes it was medical and another facility has better care; it could also be to an outside hospital. Sometimes it was for the convenience of being close to home (for the family, though I doubt that in this case...this is reserved for convicted inmates); other times it was for court. If PCSO wants to talk to him, it is more convenient to be local.

Al least now they know he can't handle solitary...but I think they must have profiled him and figured that one out.

Only one thing missing here Whisp:

RC thinks he is the BIG DOG RAT that can get himself out of trouble quicker than anyone can spell his initials. (He got the big head idea over the last few years of saving his arse and mamaa taught him he could do it too.)

I think Ron did exactly what PCSO thought he would do. Now it is time to reel him in and shut his mouth for him. I have a feeling we won't be seeing anymore jailhouse interviews with Ron now.

I SOOOOOOOOO hope you are Krect!

Well, look who's talking? rc is NOT capable of being alone. He will crack. Psychologically, it is not something he can handle. He is fragile. I can't believe he is not on medical/suicide watch.

We used to transfer inmates for various reasons. Somethimes the facility was not capable of dealing with that particular inmate and they wanted him "out of there"; sometimes it was medical and another facility has better care; it could also be to an outside hospital. Sometimes it was for the convenience of being close to home (for the family, though I doubt that in this case...this is reserved for convicted inmates); other times it was for court. If PCSO wants to talk to him, it is more convenient to be local.

Al least now they know he can't handle solitary...but I think they must have profiled him and figured that one out.

Every narcissist I've ever known has come completely unraveled when faced with too much solitude. Just sayin'...

"Captured"........pppfffffttttt. Le had that boy on a leash, all they had to do was yank it.

Why was he ever in Flagler to begin with? Couldn't they have put him in solitary there in Putnam? :waitasec: Misty and Donna both have charges in St. John's, so that explains why they're there, but what about Tommy? Why isn't he in Putnam?

They aren't in the same jail Pondering. Ron is now in Putnam - Misty, Tommy and Donna remain in St. Johns County.

JMO - if anyone talked it was Donna Brock - she has made motion for a conflict counsul - she is the one distancing herself. Misty would rat out her brother and Donna but she isn't going to rat out Ron in my way of thinking.

What is a conflict counsel?

maybe they want him to "run into" Jerome

Glad you posted this, I was under the impression that since Jerome's court appearance on 1/19 he went back to St. Johns. I looked and he is still in Putnam. He has a court appearance in Feb.

Misty only has 1 charge in St. Johns Co., Tommy has none and they are both still there in St. Johns. I call bs to J. Greenwood's statement on why RC went back to PC. IMO he is contradicting himself. It won't be the first time PCSO has mis-lead the public (Mondex search). It's ok by me-whatever they have to do to solve this and get justice for Haleigh.

JMO

Every narcissist I've ever known has come completely unraveled when faced with too much solitude. Just sayin'...

Never thought about it like that....but now that I did, you make a good point.

That and their feeling about money sets them apart from the average bear. Their love of money gives some of them away. They do not like to spend their own money (they like to spend or buy things with other people's money) but will spend their own if it brings them a certain power, image or control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485