Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of NG's guests called RC a psychopath. We've been delving into that term lots on the Caylee forum and I have to say it would fit. I think Ron's being played by LE, which is fun considering it appears he fancies himself such a big bad boy player.

Misty doesn't mind sharing Ron, just her foodstamps-lol! Now I wonder how Ron got a hold of her foodstamps. I have to experience in this area-do you have to show id when using foodstamps?

Art made this comment on his website:

A friend of Misty told me about six weeks ago she ran into him in a grocery store in Palatka, where he was shopping with a girlfriend who was purportedly a stripper … She was fuming, not because of the girlfriend, but Misty spied him using her foodstamps to buy groceries for them.

Art agrees with Pat Brown

A comment he made on his website

Pat Brown has him pegged; he’s not only a psychopath, but a small town wannabe who thinks he can beat the system; some in law enforcement see him as a pedophile for the underage girls he courts and has children with, just hasn’t been charged and convicted as an SRO.

Misty doesn't mind sharing Ron, just her foodstamps-lol! Now I wonder how Ron got a hold of her foodstamps. I have to experience in this area-do you have to show id when using foodstamps?

Art made this comment on his website:

A friend of Misty told me about six weeks ago she ran into him in a grocery store in Palatka, where he was shopping with a girlfriend who was purportedly a stripper … She was fuming, not because of the girlfriend, but Misty spied him using her foodstamps to buy groceries for them.

I'm not sure if it's the same now or if it's the same in Florida, but after Katrina we got emergency foodstamps, it worked just like regular foodstamps AFAIK. We got a card (like a credit/debit card) and had to pick a PIN number, it worked just like a normal debit card, no ID or signature required, just swipe and enter PIN.

Art agrees with Pat Brown

A comment he made on his website

Pat Brown has him pegged; he’s not only a psychopath, but a small town wannabe who thinks he can beat the system; some in law enforcement see him as a pedophile for the underage girls he courts and has children with, just hasn’t been charged and convicted as an SRO.

BBM...........and the 64,000 dollar question is why is that?

Ron just seems a little too resigned to go off to prison..somethings wrong here

Well when you are caught on audiotape AND on videotape............what else can you say?

A. You have a twin brother?
B "That ain't me; I was at werk"?
C. "They are trying to frame me; those videotapes have been photoshopped."
D. "Don't you know who I am"? :angel:

I am wondering if it is possible that Ronald Cummings is working with the police in this drug arrest to try and crack Misty into telling the truth about what happened to Haleigh?
I know it may be a longshot ----- He just seemed so heartbroken about Haleigh and determined to find out what happened to her....Am I dreaming???? LOL

That thought had crossed my mind also

God bless Pat Brown. Finally, somebody who did a little homework.

Did anyone pick up on rc alluding to more than one person taking Haleigh? He started with two people and then said two/three people.

I'd like to know what possible ulterior motive LC has for stating the following:

At the Croslins’ mobile home, family members said there a stronger relationship was evolving between the divorced couple.

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”

Cummings and his former wife talked daily and saw each other as often as every other day, she said.

“She would spend the night over there and everything,” she said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

:parrot:

I wouldn't belive anything LC says IMO she is as strung out as all the rest of them.

Misty may have handed the retailer the money...but I bet rc gave misty the money...I know, very unlike him; however, the tat is about him.

Even if he didn't pay, misty may have told Lisa he did.

I see no ulterior motive for Lisa to lie. She has said before she thinks they BOTH (rc and mc)know something about Haleigh.

"Big Picture Thinking"....now there's a new term for cognitive thinking.

What have we learned about Haleigh and that night from RC? I know we know he is going to kill some people. We have heard it thru the 911...he is going to use his 9mm Berreta. We learned through TM that he has an assault rifle and will blow out Misty if she is guilty and take some others with her, possibly himself. We learned that he will now commit homicide against two, three people if they "took" Haleigh.

Has he ever said anything else? I am trying to recall what he has told us about that night other than the sleeping arrangements and he was at work. He told us he got her at the bus stop....then after that it is blank because he went to work. He never did say when he got off work....just that he did.

Did anyone pick up on rc alluding to more than one person taking Haleigh? He started with two people and then said two/three people.

Yeah I was thinking that might be 3 cases of 1st degree murder he would be facing.

W/e one cyber mentioned in their quote I just posted (post #207). I'm a little unclear, because I listened to entire audio interview from yesterday and never heard that, so not sure which one quotes are taken from.

:parrot:

I thought that was a play on words from the poster. It was role-playing..no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08