Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's like in the movies and someone is putting an ad in the classfieds to get a message to Ron, LOL. Just kidding.

It could be that he wants a paper so bad because if Misty talks it will be all over the news. IMO That would be the only way he would know.

Ron's interview transcript:

"How do you grow up in the shadow of a guy - I want to talk about HaLeigh in a second - but how do you grow up in the shadow of a guy who really is a legend in his own mind?", RC

"I intend to explode the myths about myself and get down to the real truth about the legend that is Ron", RC.

"I can't be a legend yet. I'm not dead", RC.

For real? I missed that part.

This whole thing gets weirder and weirder every time you look at it.

How did he manage to work, sell drugs, and date a girl, see his ex-wife and be a father to jr? I bet jr was low priority. Anyone think the GF is misty?

I think Jr. was isolated and had GGMS for company and play pal. That's all. The others are all to self involved!

As for Ron mentioning a girlfriend he knows it will get him attention and have people talking and speculating. That's all. He's a psycho (per some talking head on JVM, not from me). He was probably talking to his mom. :innocent:

For real? I missed that part.

This whole thing gets weirder and weirder every time you look at it.

For my sanity I missed that part too and I'm not going back to read. WTHeck is his deal. "I'll get to Haleigh in a minute" :banghead: Hasn't that been his motto all along... me first than Haleigh only the me part never ends. I don't for a second believe all he talks about is the search for Haleigh with his Mom. I'd believe there was a zanny the nanny before I'd ever believe that!

by the way LF- it's good to "see" you! :wave:

It seems that everytime rc gets in trouble with the law, he wants to talk about Haleigh. The only thing we have heard him say is he is going to kill the people who took her. Sounded tough, didn't he. The one person who should be afraid of him is sleeping with him and "working" with him and gets his name tatted on herself...this case is very weird..and I've seen weird before, but this is baffling.

Please nice reporter....ask rc what exact hours he worked on Feb 9?
....or even ask TN...they may both lie, but at least we have something.

He wants to read about himself....natch!
He can read? Really?

I'm kinda being funny but not - I am a teacher and from the looks (and sounds) of RC he comes across at being around a 6th - 7th grade reading level (if that). But I guess he can read what they quote him as saying.

RC went for months without contacting LE and then refused to talk to LE, because he had nothing else to say about Haleigh.

Now all he wants to do is talk about Haleigh and talk about Misty.

When you are in solitary confinement you want to talk, just put the blame on someone else.

Nah, he's got phone privileges and his momma to keep him up to date.

Darn never thought of that. I believe I read that the only visiting hours were Weds. ? Oh well it was just a thought.

My son has a good friend that works at the St. Augustine Jail.
He will give his friend a heads up on the 3 minute thing in the morning just in case there is something to it.

I'm not sure about that SWAG. He is impaired, imo. 6th graders can read. I don't think rc comprehends.

RC went for months without contacting LE and then refused to talk to LE, because he had nothing else to say about Haleigh.

Now all he wants to do is talk about Haleigh and talk about Misty.

When you are in solitary confinement you want to talk, just put the blame on someone else.

He's in damage control..that's for sure. The longer he is isolated the more he will talk. Right now he wants everyone to know how tough he is...

misty is tougher than him though...lol

I'm not sure about that SWAG. He is impaired, imo. 6th graders can read. I don't think rc comprehends.
That's very true. I think its an "important clue" that he's so adamant about getting a newspaper - he's "looking" for something and its important to him. He's not just requesting reading material you can bet on that.

As mad and furious as you would be of the person who took your child,would you be saying these threats to that person who may (although unlikely) still have your child? I know I wouldn't.

Exactly.

If Haleigh is recouped alive and the abductor is arrested... would he still murder that kidnapper? He leaves this scenario out of the realm of possibilities.

The way he says it, is like the kidnapper has killed his daughter so he is "justified" in killing him out of revenge.

Let us remember that he uttered the same words during his 911 call.

I am very scared for whoever rc thinks is the cause of his incarceration and for Crystal and jr.

May the system keep him behind bars and let's hope tn is not successful in getting him out. He is going to be one VERY pizzed off person.

That's very true. I think its an "important clue" that he's so adamant about getting a newspaper - he's "looking" for something and its important to him. He's not just requesting reading material you can bet on that.
No, or he would have asked for books or mags. I don't know if they can get newspaper subscriptions in County. They can in prison but I'm not sure about County. County is supposed to be very short term. Staff is supposed to black out all the classified, IIRC.

RC wants to find out what is going on with the croslins, I suppose. He knows he can't ask on the phone or at visiting.....that's all. But since the laws have changed with Baez, I suppose his attorney can let him look at his computer, just like kc does with her attorney.

Patience isn't one of rc's attributes...

Did Crystal Cummings visit yesterday or is she relating info from TN?

Did Crystal Cummings visit yesterday or is she relating info from TN?

I got the feeling she was just relating info. I also go the feeling she was afraid to say too much, either. I can't believe she doesn't know anything. Any family would be talking about all of this like crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member