Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

and after this many months of saying he was going to kill them it would not be justifiable homicide, it would be premeditated 1st degree murder.

imo, RON saying that he would KILL whoever had his daughter or whoever did something to his daughter is all BS....

DOESN'T RON KNOW SUICIDE IS A SIN? just saying

You know I haven't liked this reporter all along but I was impressed with this interview. He gave long pauses to encoursge Ron to keep talking and Ron obliged him.

I also like that he did the long pauses to keep Ron talking. It drove me crazy listening to it, though. :-)

$8.00 a pill is what they charged...I thought $10.00; no inflation..hm. Bad economy, I suppose. Tells me that drugs are way to plentiful at that location. Lots of competition...Guess it's a Buyer's market.

It costs $10.00 a pill twenty years ago.. Things do cost less in Florida..

Well just as I get here Kimster's gonna close the thread! I just have one comment/question: Was this interview for Misty's ears. Sounds like he is still trying to threaten her to keep her mouth shut. What did ya'll think?

I know, it makes you want to talk for them. LOL LOL
That is exactly the way to get information from RC and MC. You have to ask open ended questions with those two.

Man, that rc has bazzs...asking a reporter to get him a newpaper subscription. He has a sense of entitlement, doesn't he?

He's almost obsessed with getting the newspaper during that audio tape. I wonder what he wants to read??!! MOO

Maybe a secret message sent through the classified ads. Oh, I watch too much TV.

That is exactly the way to get information from RC and MC. You have to ask open ended questions with those two.

Man, that rc has bazzs...asking a reporter to get him a newpaper subscription. He has a sense of entitlement, doesn't he?

yes and it's infuriating! :furious::furious::banghead::banghead:

AND to see what they are reporting about his "close friends and enemies"...

He wants to read about himself....natch!

As suggested upthread, RC wants others to read his interview in case they don't get to hear it .... so they read it instead and he reminds them --- keep quiet or........

How did he manage to work, sell drugs, and date a girl, see his ex-wife and be a father to jr? I bet jr was low priority. Anyone think the GF is misty?

How did he manage to work, sell drugs, and date a girl, see his ex-wife and be a father to jr? I bet jr was low priority. Anyone think the GF is misty?

He may have another GF as a cover and also in training but obviously Misty is his main squeeze and they seem to like the secret 'affair' goes with their celebrity criminal persona.

Am I missing something? A couple of posts have questioned the use of the word "young'un" by Ron. It's commonly used in the vernacular of his world. What do you think it is conveying that is questionable? Just curious.

The word is kind of generic.

I am assuming that the use of it by RC shows he is distancing from the child by using the word instead of her name. That way is easier for him to talk without getting flustered.

I will repeat it again. Ron Cummings CANNOT be alone. Psychologically, he does not do alone EVER and will snap. This could get very interesting.

Ron's interview transcript:

"How do you grow up in the shadow of a guy - I want to talk about HaLeigh in a second - but how do you grow up in the shadow of a guy who really is a legend in his own mind?", RC

"I intend to explode the myths about myself and get down to the real truth about the legend that is Ron", RC.

"I can't be a legend yet. I'm not dead", RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member