Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with the term "young'un", just a distaste for Ron's lack of using/inability to use his daughter's name, she has a name, it's Haleigh, and he rarely says it.

Thank you for the clarity. I wasn't offended, just sensed I was missing something :waitasec: , but genuinely didn't know what the "something" was.

Pat Brown certainly has him pegged, doesn't she?...JMO

I'd say so - he is the one who is isolated away from everyone. Makes one wonder why him instead of the "mastermind" (ROFLMAO over that claim).

I agree with Pat Brown.

And you know. I'm even thinking NG just may know it NOW.. She just hasn't yet figured out a way to state publically she was...WRONG...JMO

So, you don't think we will get to see Nancy's AHA moment on her show? Wow, that's a bummer.

I can't remember any other case where she so adamently defended someone who has been arrested and is in jail. Normally they're already 'guilty'! :waitasec: MOO

It's that "soft spot" blinding her.

That would be mighty convenient if he "solved" the case and killed the perp before telling LE, wouldn't it?
He has to stop marrying and partying with them first IMO.

So, you don't think we will get to see Nancy's AHA moment on her show? Wow, that's a bummer.

As much as I want to stay informed on this case, she was sooooo obviously biased on last night's show, I had to shut it off. Tonight, so far she's putting the conversation from jail out there but no hard opinions yet.

If RC finds out who may have had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, what does he think he's going to do from where he's at? He doesn't even make sense. He never has. Actions speak louder than words and he had a year to show us some action. I didn't see it. Did you?

Maybe NG is just parroting LE. MITK, MITK....never a thing about Ronald knowing more or not being cooperative.....I'm actually shocked they arrested him.

Her intro tonight sounded like she was parroting Teresa. NG said LE had just released info that Misty knows more [or something like that.] That is precisely what Teresa said Ron told her.

jmo - LE didn't tell NG or TN anything.

Poor CrystalC. She's trying her best, bless her heart. I wish her mother had been the one talking to Nayance tonight.

If Ron was so concerned with Mistys partying and married her to keep his enemies closer as he confided to NG`s guest- Why the h*ll did he trust her babysit his children?

I don't have a problem with the term "young'un", just a distaste for Ron's lack of using/inability to use his daughter's name, she has a name, it's Haleigh, and he rarely says it.[/QUOTE

I think Ron was trying to convey that he is an adult trying to extract justice for his missing child, or young-un. Kind of like, “I’m the man”, even though this jail thing is a bit of a “set back”, and all. When I get out of here I’ll start doing what I should be doing. Right after I kill someone. Gives the professionals something to think about, way beyond me.

If Ron was so concerned with Mistys partying and married her to keep his enemies closer as he confided to NG`s guest- Why the h*ll did he trust her babysit his children?

That's what has me thinking, what's next? If MC rolls over on him, is it going to be her word against his?

They need to locate Haleigh.

As much as I want to stay informed on this case, she was sooooo obviously biased on last night's show, I had to shut it off. Tonight, so far she's putting the conversation from jail out there but no hard opinions yet.

If RC finds out who may have had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, what does he think he's going to do from where he's at? He doesn't even make sense. He never has. Actions speak louder than words and he had a year to show us some action. I didn't see it. Did you?

The only people I am aware of he has threatened to kill are Misty and himself - makes one wonder what he knows...since he is in to killing whoever, whenever, whatever "stole" his child. I can't get his syntax down like he does it. The more he talks, the more apparent it becomes that he either believes or knows Haleigh is no longer alive.

Right now all this talk about killing - he is hoping it gets back to the others at St. John's jail - bluster and controlling.

Once again, clip of RC snivelling in the blue stripe shirt........ I mean, regardless of circumstance, does this strike anyone as authentic or genuine emotion??

:parrot:

Not me Kiki. I thought all of them appeared high a year ago as I watched on TV. Apparently I may have been right. I watch that clip today and see a man who knows where his daughter is, who has her and why she was taken.
RC is quite the tough cool guy in the jail recording asking for a newspaper isn`t he?

OK - who on here doubts Hope and Misty had extra cash to pay for tattoos?

>>> MEEEE <<<

Someone finally told NG that they think Ron is involved!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!

We gotta get Pat Brown's quotes from tonite. She downright nailed it, imo.

Why didn't he beat Misty up to find out WHERE IS HALEIGH & WHAT DID YOU TO/WITH HER?! He doesn't strike me as the nonviolent type, but even if he was the kind who would never hit a woman, surely he would have beat the dickens out of her to find out what happened to his daughter.

JMO - I would have a difficult time holding back from doing something to get her to spill the beans.... unless I knew she didn't have the beans.

The only people I am aware of he has threatened to kill are Misty and himself - makes one wonder what he knows...since he is in to killing whoever, whenever, whatever "stole" his child. I can't get his syntax down like he does it. The more he talks, the more apparent it becomes that he either believes or knows Haleigh is no longer alive.

Right now all this talk about killing - he is hoping it gets back to the others at St. John's jail - bluster and controlling.
Well if Haleigh is alive why would he kill someone when he finds her? She would just be gone to him again since he would go to prison.

Not me Kiki. I thought all of them appeared high a year ago as I watched on TV. Apparently I may have been right. I watch that clip today and see a man who knows where his daughter is, who has her and why she was taken.
RC is quite the tough cool guy in the jail recording asking for a newspaper isn`t he?
He's almost obsessed with getting the newspaper during that audio tape. I wonder what he wants to read??!! MOO

Someone finally told NG that they think Ron is involved!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!

and yet..........she still doesn't believe it. Amazing. He's doing more talking in this interview than he's done in a year. He "don't know nothin about Haleigh's disappearance" but yet he says "he's convinced MC knows where Haleigh is". Diversion, diversion, diversion. To me, he's already setting MC up to take the complete fall IF....she does talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member