Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks em watched that now, he can do pof (puddle on floor), and he's got cwg down... Guess it's just integrating the 2 together that's tricky (cwgpof countrified wannage gangsta puddle on the floor...) :waitasec:

:parrot:

lol lol lol lol

Maybe NG is just parroting LE. MITK, MITK....never a thing about Ronald knowing more or not being cooperative.....I'm actually shocked they arrested him.

I'd think that Ron would be very afraid of the people that he and Misty got all those pills from. I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like Ron is using Haleigh's disappearance to deflect from the drugs and Nancy Grace has it backwards. Haleigh is a tool to be used in the drug case.

Maybe NG is just parroting LE. MITK, MITK....never a thing about Ronald knowing more or not being cooperative.....I'm actually shocked they arrested him.

He was dealing drugs, why wouldn't they arrest him?

Well, I know they HAD to arrest him. We'll see....nothing else have ever stuck to him. Maybe they used super glue this time. I hope..

Wow thanx...LOL...

My gf lives in back of a jail. She says people throw tennis balls over the fence for their friends filled with lots of goodies and notes. LOL...

Wow! Maybe ron will get lucky and have balls fly by his head.... TENNIS BALLS people come on...(sorry had to lol)

Well, I know they HAD to arrest him. We'll see....nothing else have ever stuck to him. Maybe they used super glue this time. I hope..

Sounds like they have a pretty open and shut case with video and wire and they have him admitting guilt by saying he knows he is going to prison and when he gets out he won't be doing what he was doing that ended up with him going to jail. He is going away for a long time.

They do need to be in jail for dealing drugs and doing them.They did it to them selves.If you always do what you always done.You'll always get what you've always got.

The good thing is she knows it, we know it and you know the cops know it.

And you know. I'm even thinking NG just may know it NOW.. She just hasn't yet figured out a way to state publically she was...WRONG...JMO

RC's excuse, instead of 'being at werk' was 'he was in the store'.

RC stated he was in the store and Misty was outside with some guy in a car. He later went outside and they waved him into the car and so he joined them. As soon as he joined them he was busted as well.

:waitasec: The only problem with that is that Ron was charged for 3 different instances of being present at a drug deal. Guess RC is very unlucky that he was just an innocent party 3 TIMES on different deals!!!!

I see RC as the small time drug pimp overseeing his deals but stepping away to remove himself and Misty is the stupid patsy who does his bidding.......

Sounds like they have a pretty open and shut case with video and wire and they have him admitting guilt by saying he knows he is going to prison and when he gets out he won't be doing what he was doing that ended up with him going to jail. He is going away for a long time.

(bbm) But doc... *RC* just meant hanging around Misty, THAT'S the only thing that got him arrested...... REMEMBER?? ;)

(BBM)

RE: Part bolded above: :idea: By golly I think you're onto something suspicious1! Seeing your account of Ronald's recent words & actions grouped in your post got me to thinking. AFAWK Ronald hasn't been questioned yet about HaLeigh since this latest arrest - matter of fact I'd bet $$$ (that is if I had any $$$ to bet) that they're pretty much ignoring him purposely in order to let his paranoia crank up. When he finds out (more than likely by mommy dearest) that some of his co-hort's bonds are being reduced, Ronald's worries mount even more - he's scared that someone within the group has flipped on him. I don't think he's getting anything out of LE right now except the cold shoulder and phone call allowances which makes perfect sense - He's doing exactly what LE wants him to do; he's "reaching out" to the media, Teresa, and probably anybody else that he thinks might have some "insight" about what LE may have on him. Can't wait to see his reaction when/if a little birdie tells him that LE is spending a great deal of time with one/some of the others arrested in the group... his paranoia (not knowing what's going on) will be his undoing. JMHO -

nomoso, just wanted to say Bravo! [or brava, whichever.]

His request for the newspaper had me befuddled. I even doubted the authenticity of the recording until I read this explanation.

Hat's off to you & thx.

Am I missing something? A couple of posts have questioned the use of the word "young'un" by Ron. It's commonly used in the vernacular of his world. What do you think it is conveying that is questionable? Just curious.

I agree with your point, but you're making me feel kind of like I'm a member of the underclass - or at least Ron's world - which I most definitely am not.

It's just Southern. When I was a kid we were taught that kids are goats. :)

SORRY! Not my intended sentiment at all! I don't find that the vernacular of Ron's world relegates anyone to an "underclass." When I used the word "world" I was referring to cultural background not social stratum. I chose not to write Southern or region because it was too encompassing and not all Southerners use the term young'un, though certainly it derives from the Elizabethan origins of the earliest Southern dialects. All better? I hope.

I wuz at werk.
I wuz at da store.
I wuz in da car...

RC, we seem to have a pattern here.... it seems you wuz always just at da wrong place at da wrong time hangin w da wrong girl ridin in da wrong whip goin to da wrong sto. Let's face it man you're just not right.

Am I missing something? A couple of posts have questioned the use of the word "young'un" by Ron. It's commonly used in the vernacular of his world. What do you think it is conveying that is questionable? Just curious.

I don't have a problem with the term "young'un", just a distaste for Ron's lack of using/inability to use his daughter's name, she has a name, it's Haleigh, and he rarely says it.

And when Ron gets sent off to "DOC" (prison), Nancy will say he is going to prison so that the truth will come out concerning Haleigh's disappearance. He may become one of the heros featured at the end of the show, only he won't have a soldiers uniform, he'll have on a jumpsuit. I have a terrible visual image of this in my head.
I can't remember any other case where she so adamently defended someone who has been arrested and is in jail. Normally they're already 'guilty'! :waitasec: MOO

More smoke n mirrors donjeta, that's all... just alot more hot blustery air about how he's "gonna kill the person responsible when he finds him" :rolleyes: cause it deflects suspicion off of him.

[/B]

IMO Ron is more interested in learning anything he can about his "co-defendants;" and how LE perceives him.

Maybe it's like in the movies and someone is putting an ad in the classfieds to get a message to Ron, LOL. Just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485