Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not watching NG, but did hear the video of RC talking.........
I hate sub titles!
Someone PLEASE teach him English while in prison because I can't
understand 1 word from his mumbling!
I don't hear it as mumbling, more of a monotone. No inflection with emotion. Just deadpan script reading. Almost sing-song.

If I ever get thru to NG I am going to ask her if the way RC acted on the 911 tape and in the days after that...Could actually be because of the greif of knowing his daughter was dead and not stolen...Because I have always though his actions were in greif of knowing his daughter was dead.

IIRC...........didn't RC say once 'if only I could have my child's life back'
while sobbing on video?

anyhw NG he is charged with trafficing DRUGS and it is all videoed and taped.
I thought she used to be a prosecutor now turned defence????

What parent would marry the person they suspect had a role in their daughter's disappearance ? There are no good reasons for that, IMO.

Am I missing something? A couple of posts have questioned the use of the word "young'un" by Ron. It's commonly used in the vernacular of his world. What do you think it is conveying that is questionable? Just curious.

Maybe not directly but he allowed an underage, irresponsible drug user to care for his children at night while he was at work. MOO

I agree.He is at fault there.He should have never had her there.

I'd like to know what possible ulterior motive LC has for stating the following:

At the Croslins’ mobile home, family members said there a stronger relationship was evolving between the divorced couple.

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”

Cummings and his former wife talked daily and saw each other as often as every other day, she said.

“She would spend the night over there and everything,” she said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

:parrot:

What parent would marry the person they suspect had a role in their daughter's disappearance ? There are no good reasons for that, IMO.

According to a talking head.........These people are NOT normal.......
their brains are NOT wired right!

I am wondering if it is possible that Ronald Cummings is working with the police in this drug arrest to try and crack Misty into telling the truth about what happened to Haleigh?
I know it may be a longshot ----- He just seemed so heartbroken about Haleigh and determined to find out what happened to her....Am I dreaming???? LOL

Nancy Grace and LE and the media needs to get real rough on MC now.

So trying to send threats out from Jail ? Translation : Talk and I will kill you ? :waitasec: Le should be keeping on the lookout for headless rats in mailboxes might be a clue to who knows something ...

You nailed it mysticrose. This is his way of communicating a threat to the others in jail. It's another dead rat just in another form.

I am wondering if it is possible that Ronald Cummings is working with the police in this drug arrest to try and crack Misty into telling the truth about what happened to Haleigh?
I know it may be a longshot ----- He just seemed so heartbroken about Haleigh and determined to find out what happened to her....Am I dreaming???? LOL

I know blt... and whenever I find myself slipping into this same mentality ... I SLAP myself... lol!!! :crazy:

"Kiki!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"
:slap:

:parrot:

I agree!!!!! I don't think that Ronald had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member