Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, Pat go ! We need you to talk for the rest of the show, Nancy's sick anyway.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! RC is a pathological liar a manipulator and a psychopath!
Heck yes finally some common sense here!!!!

I just simply cannot believe how defensive NG is of Ronald. He is now a proven criminal, FGS! Go, Pat Brown!

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

The drug offenses show where his priorities are, and it is not in finding his daughter.

Up to today I was convinced that an intruder came into this man's home while he was working, and stole the child while the girlfriend slept nearby.

Today I am convinced by one of his statements that he is responsible for whatever befell little Haleigh. By another statement, he IS involved in the drug dealings.

Now, he has got to be freaking out afraid that his ex will talk, and you betcha she knows what happened that night.

IF I were handling this, I would offer Misty a deal.

:)

I like Dr. Marshall but think I'm gonna go w Pat Brown's dx: "Criminal pathological psychopath."

BINGO :thumb: TELL HER WHAT SHE'S WON.......

:parrot:

Oh MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She nailed him over and over and over. Love it.

I am not watching NG, but did hear the video of RC talking.........
I hate sub titles!
Someone PLEASE teach him English while in prison because I can't
understand 1 word from his mumbling!

Pat Brown believes he's a pathological liar and psychopath. She's even mentioning RC telling Geraldo he'd never had anything to do with drugs.

I like Pat Brown.But I do not agree with her.I do not think RC had anything to do with his little girl being missing.I feel very strongly MC does.I think she went out to use drugs and screw around on RC that night.She is right where she needs to be in jail.She needs to talk.

After almost a full year, has anybody ever said that out loud?

[besides me.]

OMG - my cable just zoinked!

I would like to know what NG would think if someone like RC was selling drugs to the twins when they get older...I am sure when they were arrested she would not be saying it was just a tool for another crime.

I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
This is Ron saying listen this is important, you know those are my favorite times.

I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner,

Here are the times I get to talk to the guy.

the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

That tells them the trustee goes outside probably to a dumpster. Then the guy comes right by him, he could give him something.

It is all a big shout-out.

I think LE needs to start searching all Dumpsters in the area, especially the one there. Maybe he will write a note or highlight his interview once he receives the copy he asked for from the reporter with some type of coded message.

If I ever get thru to NG I am going to ask her if the way RC acted on the 911 tape and in the days after that...Could actually be because of the greif of knowing his daughter was dead and not stolen...Because I have always though his actions were in greif of knowing his daughter was dead.

Nancy Grace interviewing guest regarding 911 tape. NG said she thought RC sounded so honest. Then she played the tape again. Then the guest was asked another question, then they cut to commercial. Now NG is talking about Misty knowing more....now talking about drugs. I can't watch anymore.

Nancy said "really" when Pat was giving her analysis of Ron...like she was shocked. I guess all a defendant has to do is throw themselves on the ground and they have won her sympathy forever.

It's incredible how defensive Ron gets over Misty's tattoo.

Distance, distance, distance.... and IMO there IS no other "girlfriend," omg we know from LC they're still seeing eachother! (Unless they found time between all their drug runs to see OTHER people besides lol...)

I like Pat Brown.But I do not agree with her.I do not think RC had anything to do with his little girl being missing.I feel very strongly MC does.I think she went out to use drugs and screw around on RC that night.She is right where she needs to be in jail.She needs to talk.
Maybe not directly but he allowed an underage, irresponsible drug user to care for his children at night while he was at work. MOO

I am not watching NG, but did hear the video of RC talking.........
I hate sub titles!
Someone PLEASE teach him English while in prison because I can't
understand 1 word from his mumbling!

Oh c'mon passion lol, can't you understand CWG (Countrified Wannabe Gangsta)?! ;)

The last bit bugs me.
He's gone to jail for Haleigh and he's gonna kill someone one of these days even if he gets a death penalty. All for Haleigh.

By saying this he doesn't contemplate the chance that she is still alive.

He assumes she is dead, so he is going for "revenge."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members