Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening! Some questions for Ron after listening to the interview tape: Why the outrage in the 911 call and now and nothing inbetween? Why marry the person left to take care of Haleigh who could be responsible for her disappearance? Why still be involved with that person after the divorce and now be in jail accused of selling drugs? :waitasec: MOO

So trying to send threats out from Jail ? Translation : Talk and I will kill you ? :waitasec: Le should be keeping on the lookout for headless rats in mailboxes might be a clue to who knows something ...

i have been trying sine the show started to get through but its been busy still trying will let you know.

Ron has changed his tune, again, according to TN. When asked in the interview if Misty could be withholding info, he said he didn't see how that was possible. But, now he thinks arresting her could bust the case wide open, and it's worth it for him to be in jail. Please TN take a break from your stories, they are interesting, but totally unbelievable.

Nancy Grace is covering Haleigh case now. Bombshell tonight with tapes say Nancy!

Wow thanx...LOL...

My gf lives in back of a jail. She says people throw tennis balls over the fence for their friends filled with lots of goodies and notes. LOL...

I dont think I am going to get through so I am done trying.

I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
This is Ron saying listen this is important, you know those are my favorite times.

I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner,

Here are the times I get to talk to the guy.

the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

That tells them the trustee goes outside probably to a dumpster. Then the guy comes right by him, he could give him something.

It is all a big shout-out.

Ron can't even say Haleigh's name at times. She's the *young en*.

I believe it is a sub conscious way of disassociating himrself from someone he has deeply hurt. It makes Haleigh more unreal then real, example; the "little girl" on the same level as "the doll", "the toy" almost like she is an inanimate object. No name; not real. Helps ease the guilty conscious. JMO.

If I had an email addy for the sheriff I would turn that in.

Misty went to Ronald, he made a phone call, and he got the drugs for some of these deals. Nancy wanted to know if Ronald actually made some of these deals or was just there for the ride...guess that answered her question.

NG producer saying that LE still looking for a "live" Haleigh since there's no proof otherwise. OK, so where is she then? :waitasec:

These people can keep wishing that Misty talks, but they best be careful what they wish for. It just might come true.

GET REAL AH... RC isn't "just going public re his belief MC is responsible" :angel: RC is throwing MC under the bus now because he thinks she's expendable and has become a liability.

:parrot:

At least he's resigned himself to his fate ~ "I'm going to prison".

Once again, clip of RC snivelling in the blue stripe shirt........ I mean, regardless of circumstance, does this strike anyone as authentic or genuine emotion??

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members