Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN was just covering Ron's jailhouse interview and there was a statement that Ron used a cell phone for calls. I'm just wondering how a cell phone call can be taped or monitored, does anyone know? It's on right now.

My question is WHY would they allow him to keep his cell phone? JMO

HLN was just covering Ron's jailhouse interview and there was a statement that Ron used a cell phone for calls. I'm just wondering how a cell phone call can be taped or monitored, does anyone know? It's on right now.

Lol, I'm just wondering how he got a cell phone?! Hmmmm, wonder if it has the internet since most do? HI RON! Where's haleigh? btw say hi to all your new friends for me.......

That has to be a mistake. It might be a cordless phone but it is not a cell phone.

:waitasec:
~Snipped~

Well which is it? He first said that LE did not ask him about Haleigh. He later says that LE did question him.
I also want to know why Ron feels he will be going to DOC? What is DOC?

DOC = Department of Corrections = State of Florida Prison

Lol, I'm just wondering how he got a cell phone?! Hmmmm, wonder if it has the internet since most do? HI RON! Where's haleigh? btw say hi to all your new friends for me.......

No cell phone:

Nobody on either side, nobody nowhere around, nothing but a hallway. They got a telephone that pushes up to the door. I'm actually kneeled down talking. It's got like 2 maybe 3 inches of cord inside my cell in my room. And its through my food door," said Cummings.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

I am SO sick of him whining about his situation:

Ronald said the isolation sometimes gets under his skin. "You know what's bad? I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner, the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

Hey- Shout out to Ronald: If you can't do da time, don't do da crime!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last bit bugs me. OK, say he'll never give up on Haleigh. He's gone to jail for Haleigh and he's gonna kill someone one of these days even if he gets a death penalty. All for Haleigh.

Doesn't he think that doing so he's giving up on his other child? I bet most kids would prefer their daddy to be out of jail and not on death row.

So true! What about Butterbean?
IMO The statements about Haleigh are BS.
Ronald knows where she is.

Ron is interested in how the world perceives him...Newpaper.

The timing is interesting on these threats...911 call...threats, jail...threats. A month ago he wasn't talking to the media about "taking out the trash", he was dealing drugs with Misty. Now that he's locked up with no TV and radio, he suddenly wants to talk about Haleigh. He's scared and it is so obvious.

I could not agree more and then the fact that he begged the guy who did the interview with him from jail to make sure he gets a newspaper everyday...In my opinion he wants to know what LE may be hearing from people either in jail or out...I would think that people who may have been afraid to speak when RC was out of jail will hopefully have the courage to finally tell what they know, I would bet money that LE would be more than happy to give immunity to someone that could blow this case wide open as long as they were not involved in the murder or disposing of the body....But I agree RC is scared and there is a reason for that, just like when RC & MC asked TM to get them new phones because they thought theres were bugged...If you have nothing to hide you hide nothing.

Ronald said the isolation sometimes gets under his skin. "You know what's bad? I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner, the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

Hey- Shout out to Ronald: If you can't do da time, don't do da crime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misty "saw" the number 3 too! Per her statements to when she woke up and found Haleigh missing!

Coinkydink :waitasec:

What they are ALL invoved in that night was drugs....Oxycodone.
From Hank Sr. to Misty

The specifics are blurred....
Seems someone came to the MH and took Haleigh away. (10 pm?)

Different cars/different accidents............................

That sounds like he is telling someone that 3 times a day a trustee goes outside to the dumpster and walks by his cell. Maybe a way to get messages or drugs to him.

Which news story was it that TN was saying that RC didn't break down and cry until "they started talking about Junior."

Yea I'll bet lol :rolleyes: I mean his steadfast, overriding concern for his son is so obvious for all to see while he's slumming around dealing drugs...

ETA oh that's right he was "risking it all for Haleigh." :angel:

:parrot:

The last bit bugs me. OK, say he'll never give up on Haleigh. He's gone to jail for Haleigh and he's gonna kill someone one of these days even if he gets a death penalty. All for Haleigh.

Doesn't he think that doing so he's giving up on his other child? I bet most kids would prefer their daddy to be out of jail and not on death row.

More smoke n mirrors donjeta, that's all... just alot more hot blustery air about how he's "gonna kill the person responsible when he finds him" :rolleyes: cause it deflects suspicion off of him.

So true! What about Butterbean?
IMO The statements about Haleigh are BS.
Ronald knows where she is.

Ron is interested in how the world perceives him...Newpaper.

IMO Ron is more interested in learning anything he can about his "co-defendants;" and how LE perceives him.

:parrot:

Misty "saw" the number 3 too! Per her statements to when she woke up and found Haleigh missing!
Coinkydink :waitasec:

I have been thinking all day today..why hasn't anyone sang yet? It just does not make sense with the charges they are facing.
Ron's making the headlines with his threats from jail and makes sure to mention "it's the same thing he said on the 911 call Feb10th".
Has it occurred to anyone else that his continuous vows to kill someone who might be involved in Haleigh's disappearance might actually be his way of getting word to Misty and the rest of the gang that they better keep their mouths shut or he will reach out and touch them somehow, some where, some day?

I hope the sheriff read that article and has had a talk with the trustee, that is a big shout-out ron is giving to someone, maybe TN. I could see her putting something in a dumpster for him.

I have been thinking all day today..why hasn't anyone sang yet? It just does not make sense with the charges they are facing.
Ron's making the headlines with his threats from jail and makes sure to mention "it's the same thing he said on the 911 call Feb10th".
Has it occurred to anyone else that his continuous vows to kill someone who might be involved in Haleigh's disappearance might actually be his way of getting word to Misty and the rest of the gang that they better keep their mouths shut or he will reach out and touch them somehow, some where, some day?

I sure think RC is sending that message to his fellow cohorts in crime. By him bringing up the 911 call and trying to cover his arse, it appear's he has concerns about the truth coming out someday. Too bad he wasn't concerned about finding Haleigh for a year. I guess he was busy selling illegal drugs with his fellow arrestee's.

~*~*~*~*~*~*NG's show is about to begin~*~*~*~*~*~*​

Remember: Discuss information on the show ONLY. If you want to talk about how NG runs her program, her kids, etc, please post here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Name calling and/or making fun of NG, her guests and/or the players WILL result in a TO.

Enjoy the show! I hope we learn some new clues!
:blowkiss:

Nancy Grace is covering Haleigh case now. Bombshell tonight with tapes say Nancy!

Ron can't even say Haleigh's name at times. She's the *young en*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420