Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't belive anything LC says IMO she is as strung out as all the rest of them.

That I agree with. Misty's parents and brother have all been arrested and charged with crimes, why should they be believed?

That I agree with. Misty's parents and brother have all been arrested and charged with crimes, why should they be believed?

I know... How can we trust anybody connected with this case? I wouldn't leave any of them to babysit my garbage bin. The trouble starts when one unreliable person says yes and another dishonest one says no, so the reputation is no guide but yet one of them has to be right. Guess a broken clock is right twice a day and it's occasionally useful for liars to tell the truth. We've had too much of that in this case. :banghead:

It was wrong and of poor judgement for tn and GMA to encourage and support his raising children. Why can't NG see this? It is like she has a blind spot. This is not the NG I knew of a few years ago. I can't believe she means what she is saying about having a soft spot. I hope it is just a rue to get an interview...but she hasn't done investigative work in years..I don't know..it's late..my brain is fried

Could it be that Nancy has compassion on him because he lost a child, and is a victim in that sense? She shows very little compassion in most of these cases. It seems she is changing her mind about him though. It is never black and white in these cases. JVM said we need to focus more on rehabilitating drug addicts rather than locking them up and paying millions of dollars to house them, and also that just breeds more hard core criminals. Another thing that bothers me is that law enforcement doesn't seem to go after the "kingpins" in these drug cases. Why? They totally ignored the supplier to Misty and Ron in their undercover work.

She will drive 200 miles now to see him. Why isn't his girlfriend visiting him? Or is she and the reporters don't know who she is.

Maybe because she is locked up in the same jail, and her name starts with M?

Could it be that Nancy has compassion on him because he lost a child, and is a victim in that sense? She shows very little compassion in most of these cases. It seems she is changing her mind about him though. It is never black and white in these cases. JVM said we need to focus more on rehabilitating drug addicts rather than locking them up and paying millions of dollars to house them, and also that just breeds more hard core criminals. Another thing that bothers me is that law enforcement doesn't seem to go after the "kingpins" in these drug cases. Why? They totally ignored the supplier to Misty and Ron in their undercover work.

They did say that there might be more arrests coming up and they're looking at the sources so I'm hopeful that they might arrest more people as a consequence.

If they arrest any of Misty and Ron's suppliers, do you think they'll make it big news or try to keep the connection quiet to avoid the extra hue and cry?

That's very true. I think its an "important clue" that he's so adamant about getting a newspaper - he's "looking" for something and its important to him. He's not just requesting reading material you can bet on that.

He wants to know what's being said about him. He figures if we can see it, so can his "close enemies".

They did say that there might be more arrests coming up and they're looking at the sources so I'm hopeful that they might arrest more people as a consequence.

If they arrest any of Misty and Ron's suppliers, do you think they'll make it big news or try to keep the connection quiet to avoid the extra hue and cry?

If they get anyone else I think they'll expose them in the news. Once outed, they'll become new resources for more information.

She will drive 200 miles now to see him. Why isn't his girlfriend visiting him? Or is she and the reporters don't know who she is.

I bet she saw his mugshot :croc:

Ok, hold the phone.....this 18 year old accused drug dealer has FOOD STAMPS????????

The way I see it, they have no jobs so spending money in groceries and other things would make them suspicious to other people and police. They have to come up with some logical source of income.

I figure they are just small neighborhood drug dealers, so they don't make much.

The reason may just be the reasoning that the more you can pocket, the better, and the food stamps subsidize their drug money.

In the clips NG shows of RC and MC leaving LE's office...can someone tell me why he walks like a cowboy who just got off his horse? LOL! :crazy:

Kiki, is that how a CWG walks? haha!

(bbm) YES ma'am!! Ma'fact, the acronym 'CWG' now officially stands for Cowboy Wannabe Gangsta ;)

Bold mine.

Yeah...kinda like BL, Shaniya's father. :furious:

Oh Lord please don't go there or get me started on this... everyone here thanks you! :biggrin:

I keep thinking about how different Ron's voice sounded a year ago from the way it sounds now on these interviews. Why would someone's voice change so much? There is a world of difference in his Miz Nancy days which wasn't so long ago, to the way he sounds now.

CWG Cowboy Wannabe Gangsta

I guess the gangsta voice goes along with the "bop" walk that we saw him emulate when he was released from jail the last time. This must be part of his persona reserved for when he is in jail. I don't think that it will help him much when he leans over to pick up the soap.

(bbm) That's it! This is CSWG Walk--or COWBOY (bowlegged from just off horse) SWAG ('sag' x w/ 'swagger') either because you're 'packing' something sizable :waitasec: or "sagging" (street vernacular for wearing no belt to permit pants to ride dangerously low) thus attempting to prevent pants (or shorts) from falling off altogether. :hand:

:parrot:

Well, he's been transfered to Putnam as of 8 Am this morning. Possibly a temporary transfer for a bond hearing, or something, if his lawyer requested one, but he's on Putnam's booking record for now.

Well, he's been transfered to Putnam as of 8 Am this morning. Possibly a temporary transfer for a bond hearing, or something, if his lawyer requested one, but he's on Putnam's booking record for now.

What happened???

This thread is about the NG show yesterday. Please take other comments to the threads in which they belong or open a new topic thread.

This one is now closed. :)

I found his interest in the paper odd too, he said he would even pay for it.

Of course he wants the daily newspaper. Or anything else that can clue him into what the "others" are saying. He needs to know where he sits within this drug case. He believes if he can find out what the others are doing or saying, he can form his stories accordingly. It's always "help me, cover me" with Ronald.
I don't think Ronald even knows what the term "set back" means. jmo

In addition to that - he wants to make sure his message of killing who is responsible is out for all to read. In case the papers make their way into the St. John's County jail as well. This is all his blathering is about - trying to keep others quiet.

That sounds like he is telling someone that 3 times a day a trustee goes outside to the dumpster and walks by his cell. Maybe a way to get messages or drugs to him.

I thought of that and also though perhaps he was planning an escape...JMO

Last night I watched for the umpteenth his interivew with NG on 03-16-09.They showed several closeups of him...The look in his eyes is pure evil....To be perfectly honest, it is scary as HELL-0...Something else I noticed, from some of his answers, he has been planning since the beginning to set up Misty to take the fall.. His mother too...Also, I agree with everything Pat Brown stated about him..JMO

Nah, they would have changed inmates for duty..
..rc can't be left alone...
..maybe he threatened to harm himself..that would be my guess but they don't need to move him for that, unless they don't have accomadations there.. He is a manipulator and inmates do this frequently. It's a better deal and he gets to talk to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur