Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I'm recalling the 911 call on the evening that Haleigh disappeared. We had a 17 y/o, Misty call 911, while I guess RC was searching the small trailer home. Then we had RC cussing MC that she let someone take his daughter. Then again RC tell's the 911 operator that he would kill the man/men who took his daughter.

Boy, now this interview from jail. No threat's to anyone, No anger, No mention of his daughter, Haleigh missing for almost a year now.

It certainly isn't a surprise that these folks are in jail. I think they are all scared and should be. JMO.

And Ron hung up / disconnected from the 911 operator, what, TWICE? Who does that? That was insane to me.....................

Right. I don't think Tommy will be the one to talk. He's been in with a high bail before, his mandatory minimum is only 3 years for this offense, and we know his wife has already talked to a bondsman who's willing to come up with half of the bail. $5,000 for LC to come up with is believable.

Tommy's bond is now $0 on the trafficking charge which means no amount can get him out-he cannnot bond out. Which means he is in the worst situation with making bail.

Bond Lowered For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

TJ Hart

Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications. Regardless of the bond amount being lowered, sources tell The SKY Croslin has apparently violated the terms of his previous bond(s) in Putnam County and will have a difficult chance, if any, of being released from jail anytime soon.

Update:

Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam county Sheriff's Office told the SKY Sunday, "Tommy Croslin's bond hasn't been lowered. $0.00 means no bond in the computer system. A judge revoked his bond do to the other currently pending charges."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php

Tommy's bond is now $0 on the trafficking charge which means no amount can get him out-he cannnot bond out. Which means he is in the worst situation with making bail.

Bond Lowered For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

TJ Hart

Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications. Regardless of the bond amount being lowered, sources tell The SKY Croslin has apparently violated the terms of his previous bond(s) in Putnam County and will have a difficult chance, if any, of being released from jail anytime soon.

Update:

Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam county Sheriff's Office told the SKY Sunday, "Tommy Croslin's bond hasn't been lowered. $0.00 means no bond in the computer system. A judge revoked his bond do to the other currently pending charges."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php

Well, that changes everything for Tommy, doesn't it. When did his bond get changed?

And Ron hung up / disconnected from the 911 operator, what, TWICE? Who does that? That was insane to me.....................

And he said he wasn't afraid to go to prison...I am so relieved for that...I was so worried about him...NOT!!!!

It is insane. IIRC, back month's ago, didn't RC say he needed a certain amount of money....something like 25K or 35K and he could get Haleigh back? Geez, I think there was a thread for that somewhere here. :waitasec:

LaLaw....you're right..TN arranged it. She has to be in control. I bet she is camping there...lol

Well, that changes everything for Tommy, doesn't it. When did his bond get changed?

I don't know the exact time. I'm sure when his bond agent for his charges in PC he was out on bond for learned of the trafficking arrest his bond in PC was revoked.

I was kind of looking for a statement from Ron in that article in regards to Crystal getting custody of Jr.

If Misty is in a dorm with a bunch of other inmates, she can see any tv coverage and even read newspapers. Even if the only tv is in a dayroom, she can keep up with all the media coverage.

IMO, maybe her attorney will advise her to talk and get the first deal. I really think Tommy or Donna will be the first to talk, tho.

All of the players will be fully aware of anything in the media.

Ditto, LaLaw, Tommy is on the top of my list for taking a deal first.

LaLaw.....why is he in AD SEG? Suicide ideations?

No reason for him to be isolated unless he is on watch...

Hee, hee, can't wait to read the charging affidavits and incident reports!

Ron said Misty and him are ex/friends-ya, friends with benefits!

I wonder if she is regretting the tattoo yet, serves her right, now that she is in jail she won't be able to get it "altered" and his name will remain there for a long time!

I wonder how much it would cost misty to get her butt tat changed from rc to BIG BERTHA?:waitasec:

No reason for him to be isolated unless he is on watch...

It would not surprise me since he is VERY unstable and while he likes to portray himself as being in control and tough ...... he is far from it. His house of cards is falling......

I was kind of looking for a statement from Ron in that article in regards to Crystal getting custody of Jr.

I was hoping also that RC would mention his son. Neither Haleigh or JR's name was in the article that was quoted.

IMO, the drug scene for RC/MC was active at the time that little Haleigh disappeared from the trailer home. At first when the news broke, about the door ajar with the cinderblock, I thought it was a sex offender that took Haleigh. But since all the drug/arrest issues over this past year, it's so hard to believe that a stranger took Haleigh away in the middle of the night.

I pray that one of the family members or arrested person's will please tell us what happened to Haleigh. I say my prayer's every night for her and our other missing children.

I think it's time to discuss the accessory and obstruction penalties. They didn't get away with this for 11 months without help, imo.

Paging teresa neves............Paging teresa neves........

hmmmmmmmmm she's not answering..........

Paging grandma sykes...........Paging grandma sykes........

Maybe rc needed a Buck for smoke's after detoxing? Can the reporter pay him? Uhg, I'm getting sick haha.....

The very first sentence of the release was a swipe at LE and we see the process he is taking. He is going to attack the LE for a "Sting" based on them believing him a "suspect" or 'POI".....same carp that OJ did and all police departments in the nation had to drop the term "Suspect" because of it. They don't use it unless arrested or if the arrest is imminent.

His attorney wanted this or TN told him to say it. He is in defense mode "Big Time" and on the attack, which is what he does best. He is letting all know how he is playing this...

.......Took him five days to put it in motion. The master of SODDI has arrived at Flagler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper