Rons Impending Plea

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Ron has any power or influence over the cops, if he did, he wouldn't be in jail on almost a million dollars. And everyone has to admit, his bail is way too high for the crime accused. Why?

Umm cuz they don't want him or any of them out?

I dont think Ron has any power or influence over the cops, if he did, he wouldn't be in jail on almost a million dollars. And everyone has to admit, his bail is way too high for the crime accused. Why?

You know Chablis, you're right. Cops have arrested Ron many, many times and it is in court or just before court that Ron appears to have the upper hand. Cops put him in jail and he just manages to get right back out, except for this time.

[/B]

BBM

AS father was a LE officer for Putnum County. I think she would still have friends there. IMO

Is this rumor or public knowledge. Where can we read that this is a fact? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/33sthuk

"He worked for the City of Palatka as a policeman up until 1948 when he went to work at the former Hudson Pulp and Paper Corp. in Palatka."

Not sure she'd still have contacts.

"He worked for the City of Palatka as a policeman up until 1948 when he went to work at the former Hudson Pulp and Paper Corp. in Palatka."

Well how old is Annette? Her Dad was a cop 62 years ago. I think its safe to say all the cops she knew then are probably not there anymore.

Well how old is Annette? Her Dad was a cop 62 years ago. I think its safe to say all the cops she knew then are probably not there anymore.

...and just for the record, per the link provided he was with the City of Palatka, not PCSO.

Window dressing? Remember, this case is now all over the country, if not the world; this case is no longer confined to a little county in Nowhere, Florida. I think the justice system down there has to watch their P's & Q's.

My opinion only

Maybe some sons, grandsons, nephews, cousins, etc jof the old guys ARE in LE - sometimes it runs in families and sometimes old loyalties are handed down.

My opinion only

Thank you very much for the information. I agree, I doubt AS has connections in Palatka 60 some odd years later. I doubt any connection would take precedence over solving Haleigh's case, but that is JMO.

Maybe some sons, grandsons, nephews, cousins, etc jof the old guys ARE in LE - sometimes it runs in families and sometimes old loyalties are handed down.

My opinion only

I also heard that Ronald has a cousin (with the same last name as the grand father) who is currently in LE. IMO

LOL in jail, I want to see that... he isn't as cool as everyone is making him out to be.... he doesn't have all the control some think he does.
we can look up Casey Anthonys money in jail, why not Rons?
Speaking of Casey, did you happen to read any of the thousands of letters sent to her in jail by adoring fans? Perfect strangers, men and women, have pledged their undying love and loyalty to her. Enclosed with a significant number of the letters were money orders, and where there were no money orders, the letters often included inquiries to CA regarding her material needs and how the writer might help to fill them. Strange but true, but not uncommon in high profile cases. We know Misty was receiving funds from at least one benefactor a few months back. I'd be very surprised if Ron -- the grieving, sullen desperado, dragged down my Misty and misunderstood by everyone else -- hasn't acquired a sizeable fan club himself. A lot of women (and men) are suckers for his type. Also strange but true.

Thank you for the link. This confirms what some of us have suspected for awhile, that AS has a past tie to local PC LE. So what if it stretches back 62 years. I've known a few LEO's whose great- and great-great-grandaddies were New Orleans police officers. Regardless of the link to LE, this information establishes that AS's family has lived in PC for at least 67. (Don't know about her mother's family.) In a rural area where a large part of the population comprises retirees from elsewhere and others who relocated during the construction boom, that carries weight. It doesn't mean Ron will walk, but I think it's bought him a few concessions. IMO

Speaking of Casey, did you happen to read any of the thousands of letters sent to her in jail by adoring fans? Perfect strangers, men and women, have pledged their undying love and loyalty to her. Enclosed with a significant number of the letters were money orders, and where there were no money orders, the letters often included inquiries to CA regarding her material needs and how the writer might help to fill them. Strange but true, but not uncommon in high profile cases. We know Misty was receiving funds from at least one benefactor a few months back. I'd be very surprised if Ron -- the grieving, sullen, desperado, dragged down my Misty and misunderstood by everyone else -- hasn't acquired a sizeable fan club himself. A lot of women (and men) are suckers for his type. Also strange but true.
there have been so many, 'poor me' stories, that I have to admit that I've considered sending Misty some money. But, I don't want my name or address on any kind of record. & I dang sure don't want a letter, by me, imploring her to tell the truth, in God's name, made public. Those are the letters that bother me the most, because I can just picture Casey Anthony, sneering as she tosses them aside. I'm not a particularly religious person, but that bothers me.

Thank you for the link. This confirms what some of us have suspected for awhile, that AS has a past tie to local PC LE. So what if it stretches back 62 years. I've known a few LEO's whose great- and great-great-grandaddies were New Orleans police officers. Regardless of the link to LE, this information establishes that AS's family has lived in PC for at least 67. (Don't know about her mother's family.) In a rural area where a large part of the population comprises retirees from elsewhere and others who relocated during the construction boom, that carries weight. It doesn't mean Ron will walk, but I think it's bought him a few concessions. IMO

Great post and I believe so true. Ron has gotten special treatment, not just with this, but ever since he started getting into trouble.

It is true what you say about small towns, I used to live in one and was friends with the judge. (My son was a teenager and used to take care of the judge's race horses, that's how we became friends.) The judge was in his sixties and was a very nice, wonderful person, he knew everyone and everyone's business. However, sometimes a little favoritism was shown, depending on how well you knew him.

I am sure AS stayed close to the police officers her late husband worked with (and their families.) Usually FOP always stick together as a large family. Time will tell with this case. The entire world is looking at it, so there better be no funny business or all H LL will break loose.

Great post and I believe so true. Ron has gotten special treatment, not just with this, but ever since he started getting into trouble.

It is true what you say about small towns, I used to live in one and was friends with the judge. (My son was a teenager and used to take care of the judge's race horses, that's how we became friends.) The judge was in his sixties and was a very nice, wonderful person, he knew everyone and everyone's business. However, sometimes a little favoritism was shown, depending on how well you knew him.

I am sure AS stayed close to the police officers her late husband worked with (and their families.) Usually FOP always stick together as a large family. Time will tell with this case. The entire world is looking at it, so there better be no funny business or all H LL will break loose.

How old is Annette?

LOL in jail, I want to see that... he isn't as cool as everyone is making him out to be.... he doesn't have all the control some think he does.
we can look up Casey Anthonys money in jail, why not Rons?

I don't know why we can't look at the account but Putnam seems pretty closed.

Regarding jail accounts, County jail has a very low cap for canteen.
State prisons (at least in California is VERY high)...at about $50,000 (at least it used to be). This allows the inmates to purchase TV's etc. They send money to relatives (hah, they say) but they buy their drugs that way. On the books, they are sending money to family. Heck, I found 13 inmates all sending $500.00 each to the same relative for a birthday gift..LoL..must have been a real popular relative with many of his friends and relatives in the same prison and on the same tier....hmmm.

RC has money..heck. He still has the 12,000 grand and there were many donations at the beginning. I'm sure there are some ladies helping him out and GMA and TN's loyalty and money will continue. Inmates use their money for many things in prison. It can buy them loyalty. RC will not be broke in prison. You can count on it.

Yep, and don't forget all the numerous times AS and Ron got to see their old friends in the courtroom. Probably seemed like old times to AS. Seems to have worked too, with Ron sliding right through the courtroom and out the door on many of his charges. I'm sure there must have been a lot of hugs and hand shakes and "How have you been doing" going on with the old LE friends and neighbors to have received all that consideration. But then of course it could be something entirely separate from old aquaintances.....like maybe Ron knows way more than he should about some of these upright, respectable citizens of Putnam County. Ron, Teresa and GGMS did not mind throwing out important names at various times. :dance:

Annette's family lived in Georgia, and then in Alabama until the early 1940s, and were in Florida by the time she was born according to the 1945 census, so if her father was with the police department, he was only there for a short time if he left in 1948. According to that census, her father was a laborer, not LE.

I don't know if there were family ties to the area early on. Now with all Annette's marriages (5 marriages, 3 husbands), and marriages of her siblings, there could be a considerable number of extended family ties, some who are in LE. The Cummings/Sykes/Stallings, etc. family could be related to nearly everyone in Putnam County in some sort of way. :crazy:

In case anyone wants to know why five marriages and three husbands: she and Mr. Welfenberg were married in St. Louis in 1965, then were married in Florida in 1974. There's a marriage in June 1979 in Alachua to Mr. Sykes (oops! forgot to divorce spouses first) then another marriage in Jan 1980 in Putnam. Reading public records is so interesting.

I can't buy this 60 year old "family connection" being any part of an alleged coverup for this outfit. A parking ticket, maaaaybe, but we're talking about a beautiful little 5 year old girl that lived and breathed in this small town and now she's G O N E.

I was born and raised in a small town here in God's country, the deep south. We cherish our children.

Whatever happened to Haleigh is an act of evil perpetrated by a monster. I do believe there is a coverup, but it is one of the monster's family and friends and NOT LE. No one connected with Haleigh's life has any compunction to tell the truth and be a part of the solution. Instead they are each and every one a part of the problem.

This outfit has no more connection or influence with Putnam County's LE than I'd have with New York City's men and women in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member