Rosie will not return to "The View"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Having lost my husband in an automobile accident in 1992, the father of my then almost 4 year old daughter, unfortunately I have some expertise in this area.

They don't have to grow up with the issues being a negative force for them. I managed to raise my daughter, I give all the Glory to God, (I wasn't even walking with him close at the time, but was a blind blind believer).

She and I could have experienced alot of problems, especially when you have outsiders (that includes meaning well family members who do damage) interjecting their mis-informed thoughts and views as only they know on the premise of being helpful, because basically they can't handle or know what to do with the issues. It caused me alot of grief, had they just left me alone and let me deal with it, but oh well, I'm over that hurdle.

Children have such a forgiving resilient spirit, only til this world re-shapes and molds them do they change into problematic people with problem filled lives having let the world shape who they are when they could of had Divine protection from the forces we really battle with, which is not of this world but of principalities, prince of the air and darkness, etc...

The death of a parent is an ever lasting tragedy, but it doesn't have to end up being a train wreck. I still battle with some rebellion from Haylee due to this very thing, in my opinion. Only now do I know the Lord had his hand on Haylee and I the whole time, never once forsaking us, even when I was soooooooo blind and hurt. My pain and suffering could have been reduced by mountains had I known him more intimantly, but he has quickened my healing and understanding, and gave me back the wasted time I spent in the dark abyss of this tragedy. Only God can give you back and restore time.

I use to believe I would never really know the woman Haylee would have grown up to be had her father lived, but now I know to ask God to shape her into her purpose according to his will, which basically undoes what this world and circumstances have caused.

I really have to go to work, so this will be a brief visit.

I want to start by saying, I am very sorry for your loss.
I also know that having faith through hard times in your life is very helpful.
Every hardship helps shape who we are. I am sure Haylee is a wonderful young woman. Her mom has raised her with love. You can't go wrong with that.

OR...

Bush could have heeded the warnings left for him by Clinton, and perhaps averted 9/11.

I guess we'll never know.
Or.......Clinton. should of been on top of what was happening around him.........I voted for him and thought he did a darn good job with just about everything........Except looking more throughly into the clues.
While he was President, those hijackers trained in Florida. They were
traveling around the country. Bush had only been President for months.
It makes me sad to think of his back room antics, when men bent on our destruction were gladly holding meetings, training on our own planes, and living here. Clinton didn't need to leave warnings, he needed to find these men and stop their plans.......

I really have to go to work, so this will be a brief visit.

I want to start by saying, I am very sorry for your loss.
I also know that having faith through hard times in your life is very helpful.
Every hardship helps shape who we are. I am sure Haylee is a wonderful young woman. Her mom has raised her with love. You can't go wrong with that.

Aaaaaaaaaww, Bless you honey, have a wonderful day and know that your the apple of God's eye.

Or.......Clinton. should of been on top of what was happening around him.........I voted for him and thought he did a darn good job with just about everything........Except looking more throughly into the clues.
While he was President, those hijackers trained in Florida. They were
traveling around the country. Bush had only been President for months.
It makes me sad to think of his back room antics, when men bent on our destruction were gladly holding meetings, training on our own planes, and living here. Clinton didn't need to leave warnings, he needed to find these men and stop their plans.......

I feel this way exactly to every detail you mentioned. I voted for Clinton, thought that he did an overall good job as president until the infamous unfaithfulness came to light, then whammy, everything there after until he truly admitted and repented did I think our country begin to get back on track.

Just think of all the resources wasted during the investigation, possible impeachment, hearings, etc... Our focus should have been on world affairs, safety, etc... not on the lust of the flesh from our leader and commander in chief. I think it hurt us deeply in the worlds vision of our country too.

Oh Kool.........Thanks.........I belong to no party........and in that case.
I never feel any political pull one way or another. I like it that way.
Vote for the one who you hope will fill all your expectations, then pray.
Kool.........sorry to hear of your loss. It must have been the worst day of your life.
I had a major loss also, years ago.......
It did give me more soulful thinking after that.......
Life is too short for carrying a lot of anger around.

Well, color me gob-smacked! Our stereotype is that all Canadians are meek and polite. At least that's what the ones who move here tell us.

Welcome to WS, CS!

Well Nova I am absolutely certain you are not the kind of person to pay any attention to stereotypes! Hmmm, well I definitely wouldn't say meek - not this Canadian anyway! But polite, I try.;) Ironically, most Canadians outside of Toronto think we Torontonians are a cold and impolite lot - not true.:blowkiss:

I'm just skipping through this thread quickly as I was curious that it was still going. I gave up on it early as I wasn't enjoying the Rosie bashing. I have no idea what CS was responding to :eek: but I sensed a tongue firmly planted in cheek - at least I hope so. Must read back and find out. (just as soon as I finish these two 6000 word essays I have due on Monday:confused: (sigh...)

Sorry about the O/T.
Cheers, Utopia

I cast one vote for Rosanne Barr to replace the now missing person.

I have not been closely following the RO problems, just a smattering of
IT here and there.

The one thing I have always noticed about RO is that once she speaks, it is
of a voice the reminds me of God and NOAH, when Cosby plays both the GOD role and the
Noah voice intonations.

There would never seem to be a rebuttal to 'THAT higher voice' Godlike, that would be
heard or would even be allowed.

The end, see yall at the forum. I have spoken my piece about RO.
Perhaps some sensitivity training is in order for RO.

Well she sure is smart enough to get her brass on two different shows, (survivor and the view), make a brass load of money doing it. Marry a handsome man, become impregnated (bringing life into this world, which is the most precious thing a woman can do), and happens to be an attractive young thang to boot. So she has enough smarts to look beautiful.

Now whoever doesn't notice her accomplishments, especially the checking account, may not be sooooooo brightttt. I wish I was as stupid as Elisabeth, oh, geez, :laugh: lest I'm smart enough to know her name.
What nice "godspeak" for you to call some "not sooooo brighttt" because their opinion differs from yours. I haven't called you stupid and I don't think you should make this personal and call me stupid either. But maybe that's your take of the Christian thing to do. I don't believe that being nice looking, marrying "up", having a child and being on a TV show automatically makes you a genius. However, you obviously do.

I couldn't believe this thread was at 247 comments today until I started reading about politics and God, etc.

Here I thought Donald Trump had left Melania for Rosie or something like that.

:p

(edited to remove erroneous comment about a slap)

Then it would have been best that he'd not ever been born, considering his eternal destination and had not repented or already been turned over to a reprobate mind.
But then, according to you, his mother would not have been able to receive her maternal eternal reward!

I appreciate your mentioning this to me. I'm sure there are things to learn and liken to our own lives. Afterall, they are human beings, we all go through very similar experiences, round and round we go, when will it stop, nobody knows.

It stops when we begin to have our eyes and ears opened, truly opened. Seeing her life in the condition it appears to be in, sadly, somethings wrong there. I'm no expert, but I can see it. I pray for the very best for her though.

My feelings on homosexuality, I'll just say I believe in one man, and one woman, the very first institution God united and put together, modeling for us what his will is for us.

I appreciate your discussion.
Now I understand all your posts and your vindictiveness. Enough said.

Thank you, Nova. We do tend to be polite, and I was considering not replying, but the blind subservience advocated by that one person needed to be denounced.

I hope you knew I was entirely kidding. We have many, many Canadians here in Southern California (and also in Southern Florida where I grew up). So some of my best friends... Well, you know.

I know you all just as varied as anybody else. Glad to have you with us.

That's why EH has the supporters that she has; they only have one position and are not open to discussion on the real issues.

What do you consider the REAL issues her supporters won't discuss?

I was confused by your statement, fundiva. Seems like it could be applied to both Rosie and EH. :shrugs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundiva
That's why EH has the supporters that she has; they only have one position and are not open to discussion on the real issues.

:crazy:
I couldn't believe this thread was at 247 comments today until I started reading about politics and God, etc.

Here I thought Donald Trump had left Melania for Rosie or something like that.

:p

Did anyone see Rosie's little girl smack Rosie in the face while they were recording (for her blog) the purchase of children's shoes on the internet? I thought that was very interesting.....

:crazy: What did you expect around here? :crazy: Too funny about The Donald. :clap:

No, I didn't see the slap? I would like to observe it, could be very telling about the relationship, parenting, or just nothing at all.

:crazy:

:crazy: What did you expect around here? :crazy: Too funny about The Donald. :clap:

No, I didn't see the slap? I would like to observe it, could be very telling about the relationship, parenting, or just nothing at all.

I WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT THE SLAP. I just watched the video (previously saw it across the room on my tv) and it's a high-five. MY ERROR. Going back to fix my earlier comment. YIKES. :blushing:

Edited to add that they seem to have a very sweet relationship. At one time, her daughter was even playing with Rosie's hair.

I'm glad there was no slap. :p Rosie is dealing with enough.
Good job in catching that Taxi.

I just wanted to say, I'm not going to respond to attacks here, if anyone thinks I've called them names, I'm sorry, forgive me. I promise, your already forgiven and removed from you as far as the east is from the west.

Important: To those who care, I never said the mother will lose her eternal maternal rewards due to her childrens sins. She won't nor will anyone be held into account for another's sins. We all should know that. But there is accountability in how we treat one another, and how a husband treats a wife, vice versa, a parent raises a child, etc...

As far as "The View ending up where it did last Wednesday, I guess it was a given that it would.

One of these women tends to think globally, the other locally.

That would make any real communication virtually impossible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back