Rosie will not return to "The View"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hummm and I thought Willy nilly meant naekkkkkkkkkk' ed',........
Well, I think if you have no jello, no mud, and no vegamite.....then...
you might need to add wear a cap....all that long hair cloggin'
Bologna on its way.........skip the jello Kool..........Lets keep Nova happy.
;)

Once you guys set a definite date, I'll call Rosie O. and see if she wants to come with Kelli and the kids. (You know we're all listed in the Big Gay Phone Book.)

I call the couch.

I call the master suite, want pancakes with strawberries and syrup on tray in mornings, maid service, and oh yes, I get first dib on bathroom. Oh, and I need a baby sitter for hubby and son, so I can relax please. Thank you!

Where do I hit submit to place my reservation on this darn page?

Once you guys set a definite date, I'll call Rosie O. and see if she wants to come with Kelli and the kids. (You know we're all listed in the Big Gay Phone Book.)

Sooo... it's not the "Yellow Pages" it's the "Rainbow Pages"?

:D :D

Good, I feel a good ole Holy Ghost revival comin on. :blowkiss: Just kidding.

I call the master suite, want pancakes with strawberries and syrup on tray in mornings, maid service, and oh yes, I get first dib on bathroom. Oh, and I need a baby sitter for hubby and son, so I can relax please. Thank you!

Just dial 1-800-HOLIDAY-INN

Ok as long as she has her happy face on........
And doesn't spill out those lectures........
Can you ban maybe lectures too?
The invite should come with rules......." only fun today type rules"
How interesting..........your very own phonebook.......

Hey, you beat me to it........well I'll take the room with the pool view...
and yes.......how about french toast and coffee in the morning......who's cookin'...:D Kool you can cook.........hahaahahahaha
Kool........where will Nova go if you kick him out of his Master Suite?.........You better get calling a reservation in........before the cart arrives thats full of bologna.

Ok as long as she has her happy face on........
And doesn't spill out those lectures........
Can you ban maybe lectures too?
The invite should come with rules......." only fun today type rules"
How interesting..........your very own phonebook.......

If Nova gets Rosie, we get Elisabeth Sunday, what a hoedown. Geez, this would be dangerous.:rolleyes:

Hey, you beat me to it........well I'll take the room with the pool view...
and yes.......how about french toast and coffee in the morning......who's cookin'...:D Kool you can cook.........hahaahahahaha

I'm on strike, teaching my hubby an eighth month lesson, worship, honor and adore me and I think he's now ready to submit.

Honestly, I love to cook.

Kool Look,

I knew exactly what you were talking about, sins of the father, etc.. BTW, there is nothing better than a fried bologna sandwich with home grown tomatoes!

Kool Look,

I knew exactly what you were talking about, sins of the father, etc.. BTW, there is nothing better than a fried bologna sandwich with home grown tomatoes!

Thank you Stan so much, we deal with it often and don't realize it til God opens our eyes, some hardships and tragedies are just not due to our own works, but the works and actions of our forefathers. The good news is: we can overcome it and not have it visit our lives or our next 3 generations.

My hubby fried me one 3 nights ago with eggs on top, i was recovery from sickness, and I'm getting better and stronger. I right now break any generational spiritual curse on all that read this post and I bind it up and cast it into the dark pit in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Yikes before you throw this thread out.........bind it up......and cast it into a pit. ( I think good spirt and great souls are here already)
I think we all had quite good conversation......bar one or two fresh words.
And look..........Kool...........we even got a Pool Party going with Nova.
Thats what I like.........that we can disagree and still hold a party together.
We made friends......and agreeded to disagree.......great......
Now looking for the pool.........Hoping on the bologna cart and riding west........Hi Ho.........
(PS Nova, pssst......I really know we are just joking, don't go straightening up)................:p

Yikes before you throw this thread out.........bind it up......and cast it into a pit. ( I think good spirt and great souls are here already)
I think we all had quite good conversation......bar one or two fresh words.
And look..........Kool...........we even got a Pool Party going with Nova.
Thats what I like.........that we can disagree and still hold a party together.
We made friends......and agreeded to disagree.......great......
Now looking for the pool.........Hoping on the bologna cart and riding west........Hi Ho.........
(PS Nova, pssst......I really know we are just joking, don't go straightening up)................:p

Sunday, I don't know where you are in the "Mountains of Pa.", but my niece and nephew are from Pittsburgh. Pennsylvania mountaineers are always welcome at my house!

Sunday, I don't know where you are in the "Mountains of Pa.", but my niece and nephew are from Pittsburgh. Pennsylvania mountaineers are always welcome at my house!
Nova.........I am more of an Oceaneer........then a mountain climber.
I love water and oceans! But, yes........there are wonderful views of mountains all around. Ah.........Pittsburgh is way, way across the entire state. I live near the New Jersey border, a transplant of NJ.
I have been to the gorgeous state of CA. Routes along San Francisco to San Diego loved all the beaches. Hey, I have a cousin in Grass Valley, CA........come to think of it. That is far North.......she travels far to work, and the roads.........gosh, I don't have to tell you.:eek:
PS........Bologna arrive yet?:rolleyes:

O Brother! This thread has gone to Hell in a (tastefully decorated) handbasket!!:furious:

:D

O Brother! This thread has gone to Hell in a (tastefully decorated) handbasket!!:furious:

Well that was my whole goal from the beginning, geez, to keep people out of Hellllllllll. If your mad, do get over it, the thread has basically dwindled down now cuz Rosie has gotten guiet, this thread was apt to be seasonal.

Now I tried to say that nicely, there I go decorating again. :crazy:

um well you see...I thought that it was somehow connected to ME :crazy:

by the time I read a thread and go do independent research, after all I do want to be fair (I'm nothing if not thorough) and then come back to post what I am just SURE that others are waiting with bated breath to hear?

The thread has moved on to the "lets all kiss and makeup" phase:doh:

leaving me and my freshly minted opinion to stand all by its lonesome:boohoo:

at least this time I can trade in crow for bologna, as I dont live far from the illustrious nova!

partay on :dance:

um well you see...I thought that it was somehow connected to ME :crazy:

by the time I read a thread and go do independent research, after all I do want to be fair (I'm nothing if not thorough) and then come back to post what I am just SURE that others are waiting with bated breath to hear?

The thread has moved on to the "lets all kiss and makeup" phase:doh:

leaving me and my freshly minted opinion to stand all by its lonesome:boohoo:

at least this time I can trade in crow for bologna, as I dont live far from the illustrious nova!

partay on :dance:

If you have spent time researching, pleaseeeeeeee share, I always liked informed discussion, hope I didn't discourage ya! Ya know, if the research is good, I believe we have an extra wagon of bologna ready to be given out to the best poster. :dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back