Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the letters were just picked out of thin air. SBTC
When the 911 operator asked Patsy who had JB, didn't she say SBTC Victory or something like that?
That sure rolled off her tongue for not having read the full note and just looked at it and ran around calling for John and looking for JB.
It wasn't just a random choice of letters IMO. She remembered that way to fast just to have glanced at the note. She knew what it said.
Remember she didn't pick it up. No fingerprints.

She tells the reponding officer she only read the first few lines before running off to check JRBs room, yet know who signed it when the 911 operator asks. Interesting too is the fact that while she's on the 911 call, JR is across the room, crouched down reading it. She's sure got excellent eyesight.

She tells the reponding officer she only read the first few lines before running off to check JRBs room,
yet know who signed it when the 911 operator asks.
Interesting too is the fact that while she's on the 911 call, JR is across the room, crouched down reading it. She's sure got excellent eyesight.
John Fernie's recollection of the RN's placement on the floor, near the south patio door, opposite the spiral staircase, corroborates both Ramseys' testimony. Also, the telephone used to call 911 was not situated "across the room". Rather, the location of the phone and Mr. Ramsey's placement of the RN on the floor in the back hall indicates the opposite.

How does one corroborate a contradiction?

"I only read the first few lines"
"It's signed SBTC Victory"

It's just another contradiction in a mile-long string of contradictions from PR. One or two can be explained away. With her, they are constant. You can't explain away numerous tell-tale contradictions. It's irresponsible to do that.

How does one corroborate a contradiction?

"I only read the first few lines"
"It's signed SBTC Victory"

It's just another contradiction in a mile-long string of contradictions from PR. One or two can be explained away. With her, they are constant. You can't explain away numerous tell-tale contradictions. It's irresponsible to do that.
Mrs. Ramsey read the first few lines, then ran back up the stairs to JonBenet's room. She finds her daughter's bed empty.

Shortly after, Mrs. Ramsey calls 911:

911: “Does it say who took her?”
Patsy: “What?”
911: “Does it say who took her?”
Patsy: “No! I don’t know. There’s a, there’s a ransom note here.”
911: “It’s a ransom note?”
Patsy: “It say’s SBTC. Victory! Please!”

From the SBTC website:
"Friends of Sun Behind The Cloud Publications
Supporting SBTC's aims and guiding its future...

The Friends of SBTC are a group of individuals and organisations who support SBTV aims and provide help and guidance on religious issues as well as issues of importance in publishing. They read the books prior to publication and are regularly consulted for advice."

http://www.sunbehindthecloud.com/about.html

What? So now a publisher of Islamic books has ties to this foreign faction?

Let's not get too far off track here. Why the letters were chosen we'll probably never know. It could be something just quickly thought of, or even got from glancing around the room.

Let's not get too far off track here. Why the letters were chosen we'll probably never know. It could be something just quickly thought of, or even got from glancing around the room.

Since no one knows what the letters mean there is no way to get off track when guessing. There is no measure of what is right or wrong here. IMO

Yes it has. Everyone. The case evidence. Yes there is.

Can you supply it please? Because there is no proof positive that anyone wrote that note. It says that it is probable that all the people they tested she was most likely.. That is not saying much. Because the sample was really small. If is not like DNA which is matched to the trillions..

Who knows? I certainly don't.

Let's not get too far off track here.
My post is in line with the OP. The line from the RN, "We are a group of individuals." has received much scrutiny over the years. Note: the Friends of SBTC are described in the same exact manner.

As well, the group might be considered "a small foreign faction".
Why the letters were chosen we'll probably never know. It could be something just quickly thought of, or even got from glancing around the room.
I don't disagree.

John Fernie's recollection of the RN's placement on the floor, near the south patio door, opposite the spiral staircase, corroborates both Ramseys' testimony. Also, the telephone used to call 911 was not situated "across the room". Rather, the location of the phone and Mr. Ramsey's placement of the RN on the floor in the back hall indicates the opposite.

You rely on the word of JF, who was called over to the house, didn't even go inside but instead peeked through a patio door to read a ransom note that he probably didn't even know existed yet. That is a pretty shaky foundation for collaborating R testimony. I don't believe JF for a second.

Since no one knows what the letters mean there is no way to get off track when guessing. There is no measure of what is right or wrong here. IMO

What you meant to say is there is no measure of what is right or wrong here as long as you aren't looking at a Ramsey. You are so transparent, Scarlett.

What you meant to say is there is no measure of what is right or wrong here as long as you aren't looking at a Ramsey. You are so transparent, Scarlett.

There is no measure of what is right or wrong because there is no answer to the question. None of us know and we are just guessing. Either side can say what they think but it is just a guess.

You rely on the word of JF, who was called over to the house, didn't even go inside but instead peeked through a patio door to read a ransom note that he probably didn't even know existed yet. That is a pretty shaky foundation for collaborating R testimony? I don't believe JF for a second.
We have Patsy Ramsey & John Ramsey, independently, providing testimony about the location & movement of the RN. According to both, the note was placed on the floor (by Mr. Ramsey) near the south patio door. Then, we have John Fernie's testimony which corroborates that of the Ramseys.

If you have reason to suspect all three witnesses are mistaken or lying, please provide the information on which you've based your conclusion...

The note is matched to Patsy.

It says that it is probable that all the people they tested she was most likely.. That is not saying much.

Actually, Scarlett (& Blue Bottle), Patsy Ramsey was the only person, known to be in the house, that could not be eliminated as a possibility for having written the RN. Her handwriting wasn't matched to that of the RN. ...wasn't even "likely", according to the experts. ...and LE.

Actually, Scarlett (& Blue Bottle), Patsy Ramsey was the only person, known to be in the house, that could not be eliminated as a possibility for having written the RN. Her handwriting wasn't matched to that of the RN. ...wasn't even "likely", according to the experts. ...and LE.

:confused:

Am I tired, or are these 2 sentences completely contradictory?????

Thanks for the clarification. I could not find the link I was looking for that said it was more likely not her.

What intrigues me about the SBTC Victory thing is -

The signoff on the note read

Victory!
SBTC

but when the 911 operator asked her who wrote the note, she said "SBTC, Victory".

If I had no clue who SBTC is, how would I know that "victory SBTC" wasnt the correct name?

You would read it just as it's written, wouldn't you?

"it says, "victory SBTC"" would be the correct way to answer if you honestly had no clue who'd written the note.

You wouldnt say Benz, Mercedes if it's written Mercedes Benz would you?

But no, Patsy seemed to already know that SBTC was the group and Victory! was only the sign off.

How?

Because she wrote it in the first place, that's how...MOO

:sick:

I don't think that is anything other than Seeing it and reading the last thing.. Because she was assuming the last word would be the signature as normal. But then she backed up and read the word in front of it when she realized it could be the answer. I just don't see anything big nor nefarious about that.

And I will take it a step further.. If she was the one to write it she would have read it exactly as she had written it. She didn't. She was freaking out because her DD was gone and she just started reading backwards looking for the answer IMO

"Backed up" how? She didn't have the note in front of her. It was on the floor, with John crouching over it. He was positioned outside the kitchen, at least a few feet away from the phone. She gave statements several time regarding this sequence of events, and never states that while on the phone, she walked over to JR, leaned over his shoulder and finished reading the note, or looked specifically at the "signature." She always states she didn't read the whole thing.

One could suppose that's the reason she doesn't realize there are all those warnings about not contacting anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141