Saddam Likely to Be Hanged Before New Year, U.S. Military Officials Say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Report that spider man is at the execution site.

If he had any honor - he should have killed himself in that hole.

I hope for the Iraqi people - there is a photo of him receiving his red card. They deserve that moment IMO.

raisincharlie said:
I hope for the Iraqi people - there is a photo of him receiving his red card. They deserve that moment IMO.

There will be a videotape of the entire event from what I've heard.

raisincharlie said:
Thats a good idea..

Peter Hamilton said:
Dead Dead Dead--finally---hell Is Waiting For Saddam Have Fun
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

Executed - Hussein executed, Iraqi TV stations report

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein has been executed, according to two Arabic language media outlets.

Hussein was hanged before dawn on Saturday in Iraq, at about 6 a.m. (10 p.m. Friday ET), the U.S.-backed Al-Hurra television reported.

No details on where execution took place.....Let's see how the Iraqi government handles this.....I'd personally like to see them take control of their own country :banghead:

If violence breaks out, can the Iraqi government handle it without the US help????? Since alot of Americans seem to be in favor of pulling our troops out of there, it makes sense to me that their government should be somewhat stable before we do so....This is a great test

All of the above is only In My Opinion and I AM entitled to have one :crazy:

They are saying that there was "dancing and chanting" in a celebatory fashion in the room immediately after the executions.

Jeana (DP) said:
There will be a videotape of the entire event from what I've heard.
I heard the same thing, wonder how long it will be before it's released?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back