Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I would expect as well. She's a single woman, early 50s, running in a semi-rural area at 7 AM. Her husband should know her route.
Agree as would others in her home. What if VPOL check home footage of for eg last two weeks and it shows SM leaving home for her jog but on said morning nothing is captured on cctv ? That would leave many ????

That is what I would expect as well. She's a single woman, early 50s, running in a semi-rural area at 7 AM. Her husband should know her route.
Well I couldn't tell you what route - I would take -every day's a new adventure. It's very variable - storm clouds brewing - head in the other direction, other people who I might bump into - lol might avoid that too JMO. All up to the vibes of the day. Just my experience. But I can only go left and right - so that rules out straight ahead as an option. Maybe SM normally goes right first off. IMO

She's wearing a fitbit or apple watch in the photo. That should have connected to her devices. If she was at the end of the driveway and her heart rate spiked, or slowed down, that would be suspicious.

DailyMail
I would assume her fit bit or Apple Watch would also sync back information to her PC or IMac hence why VPOL are looking into home devices and possibly other ones too

Agree as would others in her home. What if VPOL check home footage of for eg last two weeks and it shows SM leaving home for her jog but on said morning nothing is captured on cctv ? That would leave many ????
My understanding is that CCTV at her house shows how she was dressed when she left the house, and shows her walking or jogging down the driveway. I think that CCTV exists, and is clear.

As she gets to the end of the driveway, trees block the camera view of her. CCTV footage from nearby properties will help police find out who was in the area that morning at that time. Her smart watch will tell police if something happened to her heart rate at any time after leaving the house.

My understanding is that CCTV at her house shows how she was dressed when she left the house, and shows her walking or jogging down the driveway. I think that CCTV exists, and is clear.

As she gets to the end of the driveway, trees block the camera view of her. CCTV footage from nearby properties will help police find out who was in the area that morning at that time. Her smart watch will tell police if something happened to her heart rate at any time after leaving the house.

Had VPOL confirmed any neighbours have cctv or seen her leave or jog by ?

To my knowledge no, if they do I would imagine it would be breaking news ?? As they did in the case of Erin Patterson it was on the news

They may have done an unofficial search, I'd imagine the husband would've said "sure, have a look around the property"

Media would likely break the news to an official search, if/when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla