Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for this, please?
The night before she disappeared, during dinner with her husband Mick and friends, Ms Murphy mentioned she was going for a 14-km run the next day before it got too hot.

Looking at the photo earlier it looked like Recreation Rd and probably south to Olympic Ave where the Vic Pol chopper was heard flying over a couple of hours ago.
Sorry was trying to upload another map with terrain but the file not correct :(
Thanks for the location!

Couple of things that I would like to put forward.
1. I feel the police know what happened and who did it and are now waiting for them to crack.
2. The search footage today and the images etc are stage managed to assist in the investigation. People can only put up a charade for so long.
3. Mt Clear , The business and east ballarat are almost equal distances apart.
4. Look at the family dynamic very closely.

Another theory I have that is worth considering is as follows. A large number of metropolition based ride share drivers head to major provincial cities to work Saturday nights.A driver might have been having a catnap in the forest before returning to Melbourne after a long Saturday night behind the wheel. Did Sam get injured on her run then call a ride share provider and get either hit and killed when the lift arrived or was she murdered in the process by some deranged driver?.

Couple of things that I would like to put forward.
1. I feel the police know what happened and who did it and are now waiting for them to crack.
2. The search footage today and the images etc are stage managed to assist in the investigation. People can only put up a charade for so long.
3. Mt Clear , The business and east ballarat are almost equal distances apart.
4. Look at the family dynamic very closely.
Could you elaborate on point 4? Interested to know what you’re thinking here

Do not post much at all, buT observe a lot. This case is driving me mad.
I cannot see husband or family involved. Unless Samantha was targeted, eg: stalker, or for money, but my thoughts are.
Just cannot stop this nagging feeling, this is a case of an accident and whoever was involved panicked severely. A 4wd Hooning, or 2 dirt bikes racing. my hero is SOUTH AUSSIE. Would like their thoughts. If more than 1 is involved someone will feel guilty and talk.

I cannot see husband or family involved. Unless Samantha was targeted, eg: stalker, or for money, but my thoughts are.
Just cannot stop this nagging feeling, this is a case of an accident and whoever was involved panicked severely. A 4wd Hooning, or 2 dirt bikes racing. my hero is SOUTH AUSSIE. Would like their thoughts. If more than 1 is involved someone will feel guilty and talk.
This is my secondary theory, very possible. And what if they knew SM when the accident happened “oh crap it’s Sam! What do we do!?”
What if they bundled her into the car to take her to hospital and she died in the way… what then!?

2 things at todays press conference pricked my ears. not quoted. We believe Samantha did not leave the area under her own steam. And If anyone has dashcam footage of vehicles with damage or property damage. Why would property damage have any significance?

2 things at todays press conference pricked my ears. not quoted. We believe Samantha did not leave the area under her own steam. And If anyone has dashcam footage of vehicles with damage or property damage. Why would property damage have any significance?
property damage from a car - as an 'excuse' for damage to a car that hit someone/was used to hit someone perhaps

I thought there were some other interesting points that the Policeman mentioned.
1. People have come forward who allegedly saw her after she left the house.
2. Police have ruled out a medical episode.

JMO...this second point may actually rule out other scenarios aswell.
It seems the Police are really honing in on something now.

I honestly believe that the police have had the information about Mount Clear for a long time. Tomorrow is the search that had been arranged by Facebook/community members, they have paid for a professional bush tracker and there will like be hundreds if not a few thousand searching. It's a direct insult to the police as they are implying they have to do it themselves, so police have come out the day before and said you are looking in the wrong place, to make them look like idiots and that they are doing their job.

I must have missed that bit about vehicles with damage ? Was that at the end ?

I was interested in the comment about whether the house had been searched. ‘… to a certain degree …’

I honestly believe that the police have had the information about Mount Clear for a long time. Tomorrow is the search that had been arranged by Facebook/community members, they have paid for a professional bush tracker and there will like be hundreds if not a few thousand searching. It's a direct insult to the police as they are implying they have to do it themselves, so police have come out the day before and said you are looking in the wrong place, to make them look like idiots and that they are doing their job.
That professional bush tracker coordinated it, worked maybe one day, and headed home today. I think he provided some excellent tips on what to look for and safety. Any help at this point is essential. I'm sure they are closing in on a POI(s) of interest, but it's a lot of work.

That professional bush tracker coordinated it, worked maybe one day, and headed home today. I think he provided some excellent tips on what to look for and safety. Any help at this point is essential. I'm sure they are closing in on a POI(s) of interest, but it's a lot of work.
Really Optimus…… Jake Cassar has gone home? I thought he was staying for the big search on the weekend? I couldn’t see anything in the media about him leaving today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo