Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has already.been mentioned but I wondered why someone not at all connected to a victim would need to dispose of a body? Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts?
There was a case in the NT where Joshua Mason was driving in a suspended license, he hit a lady in the highway. He and his mother disposed of the body in the bush, not realizing part of her dismembered leg was left behind. Someone found the leg and Joshua and his mother were arrested. Had part of the leg not been left behind, they may have got away with it.
Edited to add link:

Last edited:
There was a case in the NT where Joshua Mason was driving in a suspended license, he hit a lady in the highway. He and his mother disposed of the body in the bush, not realizing part of her dismembered leg was left behind. Someone found the leg and Joshua and his mother were arrested. Had part of the leg not been left behind, they may have got away with it.
The police wouldn't have told the public it was safe and they believe there isnt an unhinged person getting around that could have access to all sorts of weapons

I apologize if this has already.been mentioned but I wondered why someone not at all connected to a victim would need to dispose of a body? Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts?

Maybe they left DNA and/or other personal identifiers on Sam, and they don't want to be identified and charged.

Jill Meagher was taken away and buried in a shallow grave by her random killer.

imo

There was another tobacco shop arson attack in Ballarat this morning. Police aren't sure if a burnt out car found off Eureka St this morning is connected. Just mentioning as I recall ppl mentioning the tobacco arson cases on this forum previously.

There was another tobacco shop arson attack in Ballarat this morning. Police aren't sure if a burnt out car found off Eureka St this morning is connected. Just mentioning as I recall ppl mentioning the tobacco arson cases on this forum previously.
That's brazen as . Doing it with all that police activity around Ballarat

It should be I would think . But if it was a confession people would report it and then LE could request details that person used to sign up with
Oh God no. it is not a confession, things I have personally experienced and witnessed through working in the hospitality industry, regarding certain groups.

I recall hearing somewhere probably a week or so ago, that Bank Accounts were frozen. .. I wonder is the business still operating ?

Is there a link for that, Warsh? Sounds to me that it could be a FB or other rumour.

Not finding that stated anywhere on a Google search, other than speculation on another forum.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member