Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely if drugs involved he was coming home from a friends house out that late or a nightclub (they shut at 4-5am in Ballarat).

A lot of people up at 5am on a Saturday night/Sunday morning in Ballarat, probably not as many at 7am, but a lot go to "kick on's" at a friends house.
In the presser someone just asked that question and he said empathetically no. "Alleging deliberate attack which caused the death of Samantha"

More likely if drugs involved he was coming home from a friends house out that late or a nightclub (they shut at 4-5am in Ballarat).

A lot of people up at 5am on a Saturday night/Sunday morning in Ballarat, probably not as many at 7am, but a lot go to "kick on's" at a friends house.
The drugs theory is pure speculation based on hear say. I won't be relying on that theory without police confirmation.

Why not? Makes sense before it gets too hot.
True, it would be cooler. But in IMO from years of following local grade football thanks to having brothers, I spent a lot of weekends at games and weeknights watching footy training. It would be almost pointless to schedule footy training on a Sunday morning, after a Saturday night, you wouldn't get too many turning up lol

My early thought is that he could have had a big night/early morning and has made a bad decision or two along the way

IMO

“This was murder, by definition this was a deliberate attack on samantha”.

That sounds quite unnerving, does that rule out hit and run? Usually they are accidents followed By panic. The wording doesn’t sound to great at all, “deliberate attack on samantha”.

I wonder how they know she was murdered? and how it was deliberate attack? Someone gave him up? Recordings of his conversations?

My mind is going as crazy as a rat on a wheel!

Heartbreaking Samantha was murdered the day she disappeared at Mount Clear. Infuriating the alleged murderer isn't telling police where her body is located. Profoundly sad outcome, even if I did think there was a slim chance of survival.
He will tell police eventually once he realises he’ll spend a good part of the rest of his life in jail. Time for Victoria to introduce no body no parole laws.

“This was murder, by definition this was a deliberate attack on samantha”.

That sounds quite unnerving, does that rule out hit and run? Usually they are accidents followed By panic. The wording doesn’t sound to great at all, “deliberate attack on samantha”.

I wonder how they know she was murdered? and how it was deliberate attack? Someone gave him up? Recordings of his conversations?

My mind is going as crazy as a rat on a wheel!
He's ruled it out several times in the presser.
I liked his comment of,"evidence heard in court not in a press conference. "

I think SouthAussie said it earlier, but if he’s not giving up the body, then there must be a pretty bad reason for it.

Excuse the graphic nature of this next comment, but it must be to dispose of evidence of the crime he actually committed, through time and decomposition, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper