Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(respectfully snipped)

Whether she takes him back or not doesn't concern me, but I sincerely hope she does forgives him. She will have to in order to unburden herself. I really think she's a cool chick - would never want her weighed down with hostility towards a man she loved.[/QUOTE.

Yes, this is the psychological burden coming from me that my husband has had to put up with from time-to-time. Not all the time but it rears its ugly head from within me every now and then. I struggle to forgive people who never ask for forgiveness. People who go around damaging others and then the owness of forgiveness is on the damaged. :waitasec:

I hear you, woe.be.gone. I am sorry you were damaged by infidelity. I am close with a fair few women who have also been. I agree that forgiveness can be a real spiritual challenge

WHAT AN A-HOLE!! And his skanky mistress is lower than low!! I mean...she REALLY is a disgusting person - and I'm not just talking about her appearance. She is about as ugly of a person as one can be! Selling out to the tabloids because it was just too much for her to handle when she saw Jesse and Sandra on t.v. when Sandra got her award. Yeah Michelle...that will learn him or win him back. Not. These women give a whole new meaning to the phrase - hell hath no furry like a woman scorned!!

Hey Jesse?! Was she worth ruining your marriage over? Good job stupid!

And clearly she thought she was gonna snag him even though he never saw her anywhere except the garage....duh!.....did she think he would be faithful to her????

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/31/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main6350168.shtml

Report: Sandra Bullock Wants Stepdaughter

Bradley Jacobs, senior editor of US Weekly, said on "The Early Show," US has learned from a friend of Bullock's that the star "definitely" wants a divorce.

"She's not going back to him. She's not interested in the excuses. She's been speaking with her lawyer," Jacobs said. "So I think it's just a matter of time."

However, Bullock isn't through with her stepdaughter Sunny, Bradley said. US has reported that she's looking to get custody of the 6-year-old girl, Bradley said.
*********************************************************************************

I personally think this would be the best thing for Sunny....JMHO.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/31/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main6350168.shtml

Bradley Jacobs, senior editor of US Weekly, said on "The Early Show," US has learned from a friend of Bullock's that the star "definitely" wants a divorce.

"She's not going back to him. She's not interested in the excuses. She's been speaking with her lawyer," Jacobs said. "So I think it's just a matter of time."

However, Bullock isn't through with her stepdaughter Sunny, Bradley said. US has reported that she's looking to get custody of the 6-year-old girl, Bradley said.
*********************************************************************************

I agree this would probably be the best thing for the child, but I don't see it happening. She and JJ together were already in a custody battle with the child's bio mom, no court is going to allow Sandra to have custody when both bio parents want her, unless, of course, gross negligence or neglect is found.

But it still sure would be nice to see Sandra keep that little girl.

I don't think Sandra will be able to get custody. Jesse has not really done anything to harm the child. His hook-ups were not placing the child in danger, and the girl was not present.

Even if she was given visitation, she would be seeing Jesse, which I assume she would not want to do.

I hear you, woe.be.gone. I am sorry you were damaged by infidelity. I am close with a fair few women who have also been. I agree that forgiveness can be a real spiritual challenge

Thank you. That's why I know these types of situations can cut so deeply within people - it happens to men too I'm sure. Even though Sandra is 45 years old the betrayal hurts and cannot be brushed off easily. In my case, I was engaged to be married, young and embarking on my adult life - suddenly, all dashed. Makes one leary. One can think, but how lucky to find out prior to marriage but IT CHANGED ME FROM A TRUSTING, JOYFUL SOUL to someone who began to turn alot of remorse inward and questioned myself as how I could have been so stupid, yada yada, how I missed the signs (mind you, the Universe had sent me a warning at the four month mark but he convinced me the Universe was wrong which may have added to my self blame days - why was I so stupid, humiliated, etc.). Imagine Sandra, older, thinking she finely found 'the one' - that would be crushing too.

What's weird is that, in my case, having crossed over into true middle age now, all of the issues that I thought I had put to rest seem to be cropping up again as I experience them through what happens to others. It's like I feel the feelings all over again. I guess because I'm not constantly busy and am in my own head alot. But once you've experienced something, you cannot help but to relate and empathize with the person going through a similar realtime experience.

What dawns on me too - about forgiveness - God requires that people ask Him for it too (that is if one believes in God). He doesn't offer forgiveness until we ask for it. I understand the concept of how not forgiving hurts the one who harbors hurt but, yes, it is hard to forgive people WHO DELIBERATELY GO ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS KNOWING THEY ARE HURTING OTHERS BUT DON'T GIVE TWO HOOTS 'CEPT FOR WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT. That said, we all are capable of hurting others but we aren't always aware that that's what we're doing.

(I'm having a little therapy here - thanks for listening.)

For the love of Pete.
JJ in REHAB. :eek:

Never in a million years did I see this one coming. He does not strike me as that kind to claim he needs help. Maybe its for the custody of the children.

JMO

I agree this would probably be the best thing for the child, but I don't see it happening. She and JJ together were already in a custody battle with the child's bio mom, no court is going to allow Sandra to have custody when both bio parents want her, unless, of course, gross negligence or neglect is found.

Don't get me started on this subject. A six year old girl would so benefit from having a together, nondrug addicted, nonsex addicted, nontatooed all over her body, educated adopted mother who has a good personality, a good income and exudes POSITIVE life. Yet, THE SYSTEM, will reward the wrongdoers at the cost of the child. This is just wrong - I don't care what anybody says - I know what a child wants and it's not being around wacky people who are all into themselves, getting their own excitement from whatever they are doing to get it and leaving the little girl in their shadow.

If Sandra is willing to raise the little girl, give the girl a gift and let her go you self-serving weirdos (more therapy).

Not trying to be ugly and I will duck after this BUT last time I checked, that is not her daughter. Yes, Jesse did something heinous but his infedelities did not put the child in harms way. Sandra needs to back off on that one with the child. The best thing for the child would be her biological dad to get his life straight and live with him.

Not trying to be ugly and I will duck after this BUT last time I checked, that is not her daughter. Yes, Jesse did something heinous but his infedelities did not put the child in harms way. Sandra needs to back off on that one with the child. The best thing for the child would be her biological dad to get his life straight and live with him.

The child was not mistreated or abused by Jesse. He did not place her in a dangerous situation with his women. I don't think a court would give custody to Sandra. The child is not hers nor does she have a lengthy background with the girl.

I honestly don't think she will ask for custody. The only way she would do something like that is if the bio mother was involved and asked the girl live with Sandra

If Sandra is willing to raise the little girl, give the girl a gift and let her go you self-serving weirdos (more therapy).

The child would go to natural family 1st and that's where she belongs. Sandra has no claim to her

Don't get me started on this subject. A six year old girl would so benefit from having a together, nondrug addicted, nonsex addicted, nontatooed all over her body, educated adopted mother who has a good personality, a good income and exudes POSITIVE life. Yet, THE SYSTEM, will reward the wrongdoers at the cost of the child. This is just wrong - I don't care what anybody says - I know what a child wants and it's not being around wacky people who are all into themselves, getting their own excitement from whatever they are doing to get it and leaving the little girl in their shadow.

I don't see what having ink on one's body has to do with raising a child and being a bad parent.. the drugs & the sex are different stories because I would be humiliated if my mother was in the *advertiser censored* business.

As far as what a child wants; they want the people that love them in their life no matter what the person has done (sex/drugs)

~Respectfully snipped and bolded by me~

Better words were never said!

Salem

The child was not mistreated or abused by Jesse. He did not place her in a dangerous situation with his women. I don't think a court would give custody to Sandra. The child is not hers nor does she have a lengthy background with the girl.

I think Sandra may very well have a right to sue for custody as she has been the Mother of Sunny for 5 out of 6 years of that lil girls life.
Sandra is her Mother.

Whatever Sandra does...I wish her the very best!! She's a class act!!

I think Sandra may very well have a right to sue for custody as she has been the Mother of Sunny for 5 out of 6 years of that lil girls life.
Sandra is her Mother.

Whatever Sandra does...I wish her the very best!! She's a class act!!

Sunny, however, has a natural father. Jesse did not expose the girl to anything illegal. As far as we know, he may be a great father. The issues are separate. Sandra has been the step-mother, not the mother.

Sandra has been in the child's life since she was born.

I don't see what having ink on one's body has to do with raising a child and being a bad parent.. the drugs & the sex are different stories because I would be humiliated if my mother was in the *advertiser censored* business.

As far as what a child wants; they want the people that love them in their life no matter what the person has done (sex/drugs)

Well said!

In an interview Jesse James did with Howard Stern Jesse said he had to tell Sandra all sorts of uncomfortable things before they married- that he had to lay it all out. I doubt he really did lay it all out to her!

If I were Sandra I don't think I could ever take him back
- no matter how much I thought I loved him. What he has done to her is just selfish and RECKLESS!! He obviously didn't honor his marriage vows and Sandra deserves so much more!

p.s. I saw The Blind Side last night - wonderful movie. My husband and I really enjoyed it.

IMHO I have no clue how she could want him - even for one minute.
Maybe it was all about "I can change the guy, he will change for me"
SORRY guys that is not healthy in the first place.

For the love of Pete.
JJ in REHAB. :eek:

Never in a million years did I see this one coming. He does not strike me as that kind to claim he needs help. Maybe its for the custody of the children.

JMO

IMO it is part of his Con game. Rehab my buns!!!!
He wants the status he had with Sondra....
He can still lock the office door.
once a con always a con.

Sunny, however, has a natural father. Jesse did not expose the girl to anything illegal. As far as we know, he may be a great father. The issues are separate. Sandra has been the step-mother, not the mother.

Isn't it interesting that, not so long ago, a mother who slept around could lose custody of her children. I'll bet it is used in divorces even now, but mostly against women.

What a double standard we have for men, even in the "blind" justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23