Sandra Bullock moves out of family home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were married to Tiger Woods it would be very hard to stay in that marriage. I just don't think I could possibly ever get over the fact that he strayed so many times, with so many different women!! Nope sorry. I don't think I could ever forget that, put it aside, whatever. I don't think I would ever want to have sex with him again either. I KNOW I wouldn't want to. Men like him repulse me - serial cheaters.

Men like that repulse me too....totally agree with you. Both instances, Sandra and Elin, they deserve much better. JMO

The Blind Side was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I truly hope Sandra will stay strong and pull through the hurt she must be feeling now.

I think Elin was trying for the sake of the children. Sandra, however, has no reason to take JJ back. The children involved have natural parents, however creepy.

I think it would be difficult for either Sandra or Elin to have sex with these men - too much damage has been done.

This, for me, is unforgivable:

http://gossip.whyfame.com/michelle-...dra-bullock-at-mtv-movie-awards-together-3864

Michelle McGee & Jesse James Watched Sandra Bullock at MTV Movie Awards Together!

Michelle McGee deserves all the money In Touch gave her, because she sold a pretty shocking story and the tabloid made it even more dramatic.
Almost every single detail of that story is well known. What you might not know about the affair that stripper, dominatrix, webcam girl and tattoo ‘model’, Nazi fan Michelle McGee had with Jesse James is that the two of them watched the MTV Movie Awards TOGETHER!

Sandra Bullock attended that event all by herself, while her husband was watching her on TV with his mistress.
Added to the fact, InTouch mag. claims JJ didn't use any protection AT ALL....NICE. Oh, also, when MM complained about the couch in the garage, JJ went right out and replaced it.....how sweet.....gag me!!!!

I really feel badly for Sandra. You know she is always going to associate that Oscar (which should represent a wonderful career achievement) with this bad time in her life.

As far as the children go, I think she and the children have both gotten the raw end of the deal. She made an emotional investment in those kids, and if she divorces JJ, she has no legal standing at all to continue to be a part of their lives. If she loves them, that would have to factor into her decision about what to do about her marriage.

I just hope that time takes the sting out of all this for her.

BBM. My my - I'm raising two young men and think men are awesome!

If Jesse stepped outside of their marriage physically, that is dishonorable, and I feel very bad for their family. My prayers for all of them.

I went a little overboard expressing my destain regarding cheating men. I have a son too so I should be more careful about what I say. My dad has been and is an honorable man. Mom and I are blessed by his example. I didn't escape though. I'm still scarred by what happened to me back when I was trusting and giving, over thirty years ago! After that I didn't marry until I was thirty-two years old. My husband knows I have trouble trusting him - I have developed defense mechanisms that cause me to to expect the worst and I tell myself it doesn't matter but it does, it would. When I hear about the betrayals of people I don't even know, see the irreverent way relationships are portrayed on T.V and how sex is depicted as important above all else, it makes me feel the human race is doomed as far as civilized/moral thinking is concerned.

My husband has been away from me for long periods of time at different times over the years - how does one really know? I'm secure that he loves me but how does one really know if you've ever been played? Afterall, he's a man and I've not always been in total admiration of him moodwise because we're involved in real everyday life together.

When I wrote that 'men are d****' post, I was feeling insecure and remembering how I felt the day my heart had been broken and I was indeed blindsided - I had no clue - I believed back then. As I typed that post, I did think of my young son. I thought, I prayed, 'I hope he'll grow up to be an exception.' The messages from outside are constant. How can a mother know whose messages a boy is owning for himself? Girls, I've noticed, still play into men's desires - maybe even more than we used to which boggles my mind. Jesse James has/had a mother.

(respectfully snipped)

Whether she takes him back or not doesn't concern me, but I sincerely hope she does forgives him. She will have to in order to unburden herself. I really think she's a cool chick - would never want her weighed down with hostility towards a man she loved.[/QUOTE.

Yes, this is the psychological burden coming from me that my husband has had to put up with from time-to-time. Not all the time but it rears its ugly head from within me every now and then. I struggle to forgive people who never ask for forgiveness. People who go around damaging others and then the owness of forgiveness is on the damaged. :waitasec:

I hope it's true. I can't help but wonder why she married him in a first place.
I kinda thought they were an odd match too but I guess when you love someone you love them. I feel for her to have to live this out while the whole world watching and skanks cashing in. No wonder there was no hope. Well that and he's obvioulsy a manwhore.

I kinda thought they were an odd match too but I guess when you love someone you love them..

I agree look at Evan Rachael Wood and Marilyn Manson they are engaged and they seem like a very odd couple. You can't really choose by looks who you fall in love with.

Who could see this happening? Everyone?

"With his marriage to Sandra Bullock in crisis and his family's future on the line, Jesse James is seeking professional help, his rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Jesse checked himself into a treatment facility to deal with personal issues," his rep said in a statement. "He realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."

Link:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20355899,00.html

Who could see this happening? Everyone?

"With his marriage to Sandra Bullock in crisis and his family's future on the line, Jesse James is seeking professional help, his rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Jesse checked himself into a treatment facility to deal with personal issues," his rep said in a statement. "He realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."

Link:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20355899,00.html

Neither he nor Tiger appeared to think they had a problem until they got caught. Funny that.

This, for me, is unforgivable:

http://gossip.whyfame.com/michelle-...dra-bullock-at-mtv-movie-awards-together-3864

Michelle McGee & Jesse James Watched Sandra Bullock at MTV Movie Awards Together!

Michelle McGee deserves all the money In Touch gave her, because she sold a pretty shocking story and the tabloid made it even more dramatic.
Almost every single detail of that story is well known. What you might not know about the affair that stripper, dominatrix, webcam girl and tattoo ‘model’, Nazi fan Michelle McGee had with Jesse James is that the two of them watched the MTV Movie Awards TOGETHER!

Sandra Bullock attended that event all by herself, while her husband was watching her on TV with his mistress.
Added to the fact, InTouch mag. claims JJ didn't use any protection AT ALL....NICE. Oh, also, when MM complained about the couch in the garage, JJ went right out and replaced it.....how sweet.....gag me!!!!

WHAT AN A-HOLE!! And his skanky mistress is lower than low!! I mean...she REALLY is a disgusting person - and I'm not just talking about her appearance. She is about as ugly of a person as one can be! Selling out to the tabloids because it was just too much for her to handle when she saw Jesse and Sandra on t.v. when Sandra got her award. Yeah Michelle...that will learn him or win him back. Not. These women give a whole new meaning to the phrase - hell hath no furry like a woman scorned!!

Hey Jesse?! Was she worth ruining your marriage over? Good job stupid!

So, Jesse's headed for rehab. You have to wonder how much rehad works. It hasn't brought Elin and Tiger back together.

One thing I find interesting is that there are actual pictures of Jesse and his children. The pictures I've seen of Tiger and Elin's children are always with Elin.

So, Jesse's headed for rehab. You have to wonder how much rehad works. It hasn't brought Elin and Tiger back together.

One thing I find interesting is that there are actual pictures of Jesse and his children. The pictures I've seen of Tiger and Elin's children are always with Elin.

Rehab is to help the person, not necessarily their family relationships, though it does sometimes lead to healing of those relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling