Sandra Bullock moves out of family home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grew up ultra conservative...had some fun in my day...two weeks ago (I am 47) at a tattoo party at a friends' home in memorium to her son who died 32 of us got tattoos on our foot. I love mine...it is feminine and beautiful..small and delicate and it relates to my adopted nephew and my music that we shared...now with my Treble Clef...my music and Mattie will be on me and in me forever. I have learned to never say never. I think gravity won't affect it so much on my foot. :crazy:

Just wait til you're 50! Gravity is mean. Feet are still holding up though but the knees - oh my! I wish I could capture a little of your spunk again. Ha!

Along time ago, I read in a self help book that made me feel better when my X was cheating on me.............
cheaters always cheat down (lower life) never up (to standards of the wife).
Hope Sandra reads that.
Sandra is attracted to the bad boy.
He could never be changed, his true self is coming out.
My heart aches for all women that have to go through that.

The concept that cheaters always cheat downward I assume applies to males, since somebody has to be cheating upward in any relationship. Obviously, JJ's mistress was upward bound, as were all of Tiger's women.

My neighbor's husband cheated downward. One of his comments was that he felt sorry for the woman because most men treated her like trash. Well...

Awe - what a nice guy!

IMO men cheat for sex and admiration. They usually aren't trying to replace their wife. They miss having her eager attention and finding her ready and waiting. The wife misses his eager willingness to help her with whatever she needs help with as he did when he was hot after her. The thing is, if there is a divorce and the guy goes with the newer, lesser version - give it time and then she's the one who can no longer float his boat. It's perpetual.

Bio mom was in the papers yesterday saying that she knows SB loves Sunny, and Sunny adores SB, and that she would completely support and work with SB staying in the child's life.

Either she had a moment of being rational or she is getting better legal advice about what a judge would like to hear her say.

Yep, I read that too..it made me *think* that perhaps Sandra has been in touch with her during the last week. If that's the case, I have a feeling we may see a divorce in the works and maybe Sandra was trying to ensure that she was going to be able to continue a relationship w/Sunny before moving forward. You know, despite everything his ex-wife doesn't seem to be a total biotch. She is what she is, but she was the same when JJ married her that she is now..so imo JJ is also quite the hypocrite...

I also read (aka rumor for now, lol!) that Jesse's friends and co-workers suspect the number of women could be as many as 11! How in the he!! did he ever think he was going to keep them under wraps? Never mind, I answered my own question I think...he didn't think or care about it.. not with the head on his shoulders anyway..such an azz. :sick:

What's that called - copycat crimes?

Look out Hollywood/famous cheaters. First Tiger, now Jesse - lightbulbs and dollar signs are going off left and right in the brains of concubines everywhere.

Bio mom was in the papers yesterday saying that she knows SB loves Sunny, and Sunny adores SB, and that she would completely support and work with SB staying in the child's life.

Either she had a moment of being rational or she is getting better legal advice about what a judge would like to hear her say.

When I listened to the interview she did with Howard Stern this past fall (the one Lindemulder did that I posted about up thread), she also said some positive things about Sandra. She said that Sandra is a good person, loves Sunny, and is a good role model. She said she wanted to be able to sit down with Sandra, woman to woman, and work this stuff out.

When I read that earlier I immediately thought possibly she had ulterior motives....possibly wanting to be a "hanger on", not necessarily for the good of her daughter but for her own benefit...MOO

Yep, I read that too..it made me *think* that perhaps Sandra has been in touch with her during the last week. If that's the case, I have a feeling we may see a divorce in the works and maybe Sandra was trying to ensure that she was going to be able to continue a relationship w/Sunny before moving forward. You know, despite everything his ex-wife doesn't seem to be a total biotch. She is what she is, but she was the same when JJ married her that she is now..so imo JJ is also quite the hypocrite...

I also read (aka rumor for now, lol!) that Jesse's friends and co-workers suspect the number of women could be as many as 11! How in the he!! did he ever think he was going to keep them under wraps? Never mind, I answered my own question I think...he didn't think or care about it.. not with the head on his shoulders anyway..such an azz. :sick:

bbm

wow... just wow. "he's like a skeaze pinata, whack him and another *advertiser censored* falls out." (quote from a message board.)

Tiger and Jesse aren't poster boys for all men, just the ones who are disrespectful of women, and dangerous to the health of their wives. I don't want to come off as a man-basher, but this is the kind of behavior that sets many women off on generalization rants against men. Men everywhere ought to be vocal too... he gives their sex a bad rep.

Jesse has set a wonderful example (sarcasm) for his children, and in my mind, has done them more harm than Sandra, which is saying a lot.
Sandra is an adult woman and while I am certain she is hurt and angry to extremes, she still has the adult tools to deal with the situation. The children do not. Impressionable minds, both son and daughters.

It's not Sandra's job to sacrifice herself so they survive this and it's not her job to sacrifice herself to make the marriage work. It's her job to make sure Sandra survives. That's the best example and best thing she can do for those kids, is to show them that doing something so horrendously wrong has consequences, and that it's never right to treat others so disrespectfully. She doesn't have to be completely out of their lives, and she should step back and let Jesse deal with his own mess. Tha'ts how children learn, and apparently he never did.

Jesse needs to deal with the damage he's done to his children, and deal with the fallout of his own decisions. Man up and take what you have brought on yourself. But remember how this looks to your son , your daughters... is this the kind of thing you want for them in a husband, or as a husband?

Ugly is as ugly does, and he's lost all credibility as a decent man, along with Tiger. While their private lives are really none of our concern, I won't waste precious minutes of my life wondering about them, or encourage any one I know to do so.

What I will do is pray Sandra finds the serenity and vision to find her way through this, and come out the other side in a healthy way, that permits her to either stand strong on her own, or find a real man who will actually BE the person she trusts with watching her back. I just love her public persona, and though I do not know her personally, I would be proud to be her friend in real life, and would tell her the same things.

Real men don't do this, and they condemn the actions of men who do.

What's that called - copycat crimes?

Look out Hollywood/famous cheaters. First Tiger, now Jesse - lightbulbs and dollar signs are going off left and right in the brains of concubines everywhere.

These so called "women" come forward for 1, 2 or 3 reasons:

1) She thinks he'll dump the wife and end up with her
2) He dumped her and it's payback
3) Lightbulbs and dollar signs go off...

Another thought:

I remember reading that this "bombshell" (or whatever she calls herself) said in the beginning she didn't want to hurt Sandra...

Huh? Then why go public ya lying idiot!

One thing for sure... Jesse will NEVER have another classy dame like Sandra... he's stuck with the low lifes he's cheated with - that's all that'll have him now.

Here is what I am wondering:

When JJ realize the news was coming out about the first chick, did he just lay the cards on the table and say this is going to get a whole lot worse. Or is every news article another kick in the stomach to her?

Seems like she would have known about the 700k settlement (I hope she didn't foot the bill to keep it quiet), although that one sounds particularly opportunistic. Sounds like she had a fling with him, documented his emails and bodily fluids, and then asked for money. That is either extortion or negotiating after the fact, both of which are bad form. But he put himself in the situation to have to pay.

Here is what I am wondering:

When JJ realize the news was coming out about the first chick, did he just lay the cards on the table and say this is going to get a whole lot worse. Or is every news article another kick in the stomach to her?

Seems like she would have known about the 700k settlement (I hope she didn't foot the bill to keep it quiet), although that one sounds particularly opportunistic. Sounds like she had a fling with him, documented his emails and bodily fluids, and then asked for money. That is either extortion or negotiating after the fact, both of which are bad form. But he put himself in the situation to have to pay.

One would think that after the settlement, J would have learned, but apparently not. What's with the tattoo fettish? I wonder if #4 has tattoos, too.

It would hurt me so much if my hubby cheated on me, but omg...if he cheated on me with girls like Jesse is cheating with it would really leave me with lots of questions, confusion, frustration, etc. The girls Jesse has allegedly been with are seem to be so opposite of Sandra. It would leave me wondering what the heck he really wanted!

One would think that after the settlement, J would have learned, but apparently not. What's with the tattoo fettish? I wonder if #4 has tattoos, too.

The photographer chick didn't have any, at least not in the pics I saw?

When he was on Howard Stern he said his type was blonde with really big *advertiser censored*. In practice though he seems to just be opportunistic. And unable to be alone. His exwife said she knew he was screwing around anytime SB was gone because that is what he has always done, can't be alone for a minute.

bbm

It's not Sandra's job to sacrifice herself so they survive this and it's not her job to sacrifice herself to make the marriage work. It's her job to make sure Sandra survives. That's the best example and best thing she can do for those kids, is to show them that doing something so horrendously wrong has consequences, and that it's never right to treat others so disrespectfully.
------------
I'll bet she's in agony over the fate of the little girl. Unfortunately, I think that she does have an obligation to try to help the little girl. She's a millionaire. To just abandon the child isn't the right course.

No offense, (really, I don't mean any) but I don't really think being a millionaire factors into this does it? Maybe I'm wrong, but money doesn't fix everything. I was an abused child and all the money in the world can't fix what I went through. Healing came from within and from the kindness and love from others. Hopefully Sandra will remain in Sunny's life. She's been her step mother all her young life so I'm sure there is quite a loving bond there.

It's hard to believe that people today would be so careless as to have unprotected sex. If he didn't care about himself getting a disease, one would hope that he would care enough about his wife to protect her.

It's hard to believe that people today would be so careless as to have unprotected sex. If he didn't care about himself getting a disease, one would hope that he would care enough about his wife to protect her.

For real! And he had to have known he was sleeping with a stripper! Not that all strippers put out, but hello Jesse..wth were ya thinkin'!!:banghead:

Concentric, you make it sound like the little girl is living on the street.
I don't think the child's father is in the poor house either.

Oh yawn....

this has become like fill in the blanks....same old story..

and who but Gloria Allred? Shoulda know she would get in on this

next we will see some of the skanks in men's magazine centerfolds..

look for some/many of the peeps here to be on a reality tv show next
any reality show

Sandra was featured on the B. Walters special and when asked where she hopes to be in ten years she replied something like 'I hope I'm in my house with the same people' (meaning with Jesse and stepdaughter). Two weeks later she finds this out about the scoundral? A leopard truly doesn't change his spots. And stupid is as stupid does.

What really bugs me about the whole situation is that she waited until she was forty to marry, appreciated him and put her faith/trust in him (because we all need somebody) and he screwed her soul while he was screwing that 'industry' woman who, imo, is full of claiming she thought he was separated from SB.

So much for stary eyed and romantic. My heart goes out to SB - so much for unconditional support and someone having your back. Basically men are d*cks. It took me awhile, but I've arrived at this conclusion. Women, believe in yourself because men are weak.

Jesse just hurt his daughter too - what a gem he turned out to be. I enjoyed their Cinderalla story while it lasted - oh boy, a whole three years! Way to go Jesse boy;
ride 'um cowboy.

BBM. My my - I'm raising two young men and think men are awesome!

If Jesse stepped outside of their marriage physically, that is dishonorable, and I feel very bad for their family. My prayers for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez