Sandra Bullock moves out of family home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...have they ever since Monica ;) ?? I heard some pretty compelling stories that Hillary was living in an apt in Georgetown rather than the WH.

The "spouse in another house" was a favorite story (for the tabs) during the Bush Presidency as well. Probably not true either time.

Laura Bush is a stand by her man type-Hillary never struck me as that....but as you say, who knows.

Finally, a woman willing to stand up to an unfaithful husband!

Although I hate to see anyone divorce, after Bill Clinton, Elliot Spitzer, Mark Sandford, John Edwards, Tiger Woods, I'm tired of this "stand by your man" stuff. I absolutely hate to see a woman trampled, which IMO, is what happened to all of the women involved in these affairs. I can't say that second chances don't work, but certainly not for Sanford or Edwards; Tiger is 50-50. By the way, are Bill and Hillary actually living together?
Trino, I think Jenny Sanford (wife of Mark Sanford) divorced her sorry husband. She just published a book and did the whole t.v. circuit. Let me just say...I didn't know much about her before, but wow...I have to say that I admire her! She did give him a chance, but when he screwed up again she left his butt.

My problem here is there is so much he said she said junk floating around. Sandra and Jesse are noticeably silent on everything. All we are hearing is a bunch of people wating some notariety (sp?) from their misfourtune. I don't see anything from the pictures that says shes a white supremacist. I see a woman doing her job, she is a model and they get paid to model, whether they like the idea or not. Now granted, if I were a model, I would probably pass that gig up but hey, some people like the money regardless. Maybe she was really bad off at the time and that was her only option? I guess if my kids were going without and that was my only job I suppose I might model a nazi bikini. Is she sleazy or trash? IDK, never met her. Is she a bad mother? IDK thats an ex saying that and I don't hold much value in what an ex says half the time. Ed Norton played a convincing skin head in American History X, doesn't mean he is one. The only "fact" here is Jesse James cheated with this model. it is not even factual how long it went on, just hearsay.
On to Jesse James being a white supremasist. IF he is and IF there is a picture and IF he has carried that viewpoint for some time, Sandra already knew about it and loved him and married him anyways. After all, the supposed pic was taken 2 years ago, they were together then. She more than likely knew, but maybe kept it under wraps because of her career. That ideaolgy isn't exactly something one keeps secret from their partner.

There's not too many white supremacists in Hollywood. I don't believe so anyway. I agree with you, 2Sisters. If there's a picture floating around I would believe SB knew about it.

Agreeing as well that if there are women out there that have to make a living in the way this chick does and have to support a family perhaps there'd be plenty of women sporting "Nazi bikinis".

Until SB and JJ come out and tell the whole story it's all just gossip save for the photos of Miss Bomb Shell. We'd have to take with a grain of salt anything coming out of the mouth of any of these people on the other side of a custody battle. If it's true and that's if this lady gives the "Nazi Salute" to her kids she's uninformed. Most people don't even know from wence that fascist salute originated.

Looks like the courts will have to deal with a whole bunch of custody battles going on. Now what happens to JJ's two other children? How many times are you going to move your kids around? It's JMO that I have absolutely no doubt JJ's ex wife did orchestrate all this. Maybe he used SB all along to succesfully get full custody of this little girl?

Crazy times in Hollwyweird.

I know a couple people with numerous tattos and the are absolutley wonderful people and do not deserve the trashy label because certain ppeople don't like how it looks. I would take them any day over some of these "clean cut" people who acts like a total jerks. I don't see where it's any one persons place to jusdge someone on if they have tattos or not? You wouldn't judge someone based on the color of their skin so why do it based on if they put some color on them? I have some stuff on my back and something on my wrist and I am a great mom, a great friend, have good manners, I am respectful, carry myself well and I am classy.

People are born a certain color, nationality, etc....
Inking your body is a choice (not born it)...
How can it be likened to black people :waitasec: I have no idea.
Yes I have known people who are inked and they are nice people, but IMHO it is still trashy.
Preppy is a style it does not represent if someone is nice or not nice. but it is not trashy.
I have a right to my opinion.
There was a time that women would never go out with a run in their stocking because that was cheep looking. I remember going to the bathroom to remove my pantie hose if they had a run in them.
today they dig holes intentionally in their black stockings, and everything else "The Grunge Look"
But I still don't like that look. Still cheep looking/trashy.

Along time ago, I read in a self help book that made me feel better when my X was cheating on me.............
cheaters always cheat down (lower life) never up (to standards of the wife).
Hope Sandra reads that.
Sandra is attracted to the bad boy.
He could never be changed, his true self is coming out.
My heart aches for all women that have to go through that.

The concept that cheaters always cheat downward I assume applies to males, since somebody has to be cheating upward in any relationship. Obviously, JJ's mistress was upward bound, as were all of Tiger's women.

My neighbor's husband cheated downward. One of his comments was that he felt sorry for the woman because most men treated her like trash. Well...

This is sad to me. Sandra lives around these parts (when I'm in Texas) and owns restaurants here. She may have a home here still, though I'm not sure.

What a terrible way to ruin her triumphant academy win. I would be so upset and furious. Evidently he doesn't think he needs to be faithful, or committed. Many men don't i guess, and some women.

Elin Woods must have been so furious and upset. But these men evidently don't think about the consequences or their actions. Why get married if you can't be faithful?

People are born a certain color, nationality, etc....
Inking your body is a choice (not born it)...
How can it be likened to black people :waitasec: I have no idea.
Yes I have known people who are inked and they are nice people, but IMHO it is still trashy.
Preppy is a style it does not represent if someone is nice or not nice. but it is not trashy.
I have a right to my opinion.
There was a time that women would never go out with a run in their stocking because that was cheep looking. I remember going to the bathroom to remove my pantie hose if they had a run in them.
today they dig holes intentionally in their black stockings, and everything else "The Grunge Look"
But I still don't like that look. Still cheep looking/trashy.
Well then call me trashy and cheap then! But I still know what kind of person I really am and I do not need anyones approval or kudos. I personally take offense to that but hey you know what they say about opinions. I personally am just less judgemental than most and can look beyond what's on your skin. And Sterotyiping is sterotyping. the comment was in reference to saying tattooed people are jailbirds or whatever, go back and read it to get my point a little better and the post it was in response too. I would no more say someone with tattoos is most likely a criminal any more than I would say a black person is more likely to be on.

This is sad to me. Sandra lives around these parts (when I'm in Texas) and owns restaurants here. She may have a home here still, though I'm not sure.

What a terrible way to ruin her triumphant academy win. I would be so upset and furious. Evidently he doesn't think he needs to be faithful, or committed. Many men don't i guess, and some women.

Elin Woods must have been so furious and upset. But these men evidently don't think about the consequences or their actions. Why get married if you can't be faithful?

From today's news it appears the relationship is over. I hope he's learned a lesson for his next woman, but I suspect not. What woman, except for a trashy one, would want a relationship with JJ?

That's sweet 2sisters. And PC.

But THAT girl looks like trash AND she acts like it.

Jesse Jesse Jesse-have you guys read TMZ today?
www.tmz.com

In 2007 Jesse paid out 700K on a sexual harrassment suit to an employee that not only hired Gloria Allsted, but the woman kept the proof a'la Monica Lewinsky.

I'm sure her heart is broken, but I think SB is probably glad she's found out just the kind of person JJ is.

Prayers for Sandra Bullock and JJ's children.

There's not too many white supremacists in Hollywood. I don't believe so anyway. I agree with you, 2Sisters. If there's a picture floating around I would believe SB knew about it.

Agreeing as well that if there are women out there that have to make a living in the way this chick does and have to support a family perhaps there'd be plenty of women sporting "Nazi bikinis".

Until SB and JJ come out and tell the whole story it's all just gossip save for the photos of Miss Bomb Shell. We'd have to take with a grain of salt anything coming out of the mouth of any of these people on the other side of a custody battle. If it's true and that's if this lady gives the "Nazi Salute" to her kids she's uninformed. Most people don't even know from wence that fascist salute originated.

Looks like the courts will have to deal with a whole bunch of custody battles going on. Now what happens to JJ's two other children? How many times are you going to move your kids around? It's JMO that I have absolutely no doubt JJ's ex wife did orchestrate all this. Maybe he used SB all along to succesfully get full custody of this little girl?

Crazy times in Hollwyweird.

To be honest, I have wondered if he didn't use her to get custody of his daughter too. I hope not. I hope he loved her as much as he could. Because it doesn't seem that he thought about anyone other than himself.

www.tmz.com

In 2007 Jesse paid out 700K on a sexual harrassment suit to an employee that not only hired Gloria Allsted, but the woman kept the proof a'la Monica Lewinsky.

And silly me wanted to believe this was just some one-time isolated incident.

You'd think I'd learn.

That's sweet 2sisters. And PC.

But THAT girl looks like trash AND she acts like it.
That's fine and I get the smart undertones too by the way lol. All I am saying is you can not look at someone and say they are trash. Can their behavior tell you that? yes. Her appearance? No. If you can tell by appearance exactly how a person is then you are a higher and mightier person than I. I will step out of this discussion now. Don't need the attitudes!

www.tmz.com

I'm assuming that SB knew all about that and stayed with him anyway. Maybe because it wasn't well known that she wasn't embarrassed but this time it's so public. I hope she moves on but I am so sad for the little girl. That girl needs her with the parents she's got.

To be honest, I have wondered if he didn't use her to get custody of his daughter too. I hope not. I hope he loved her as much as he could. Because it doesn't seem that he thought about anyone other than himself.

prefacing this to say I am not defending him and having walked in SB's shoes ( or sort of without the publicity) I cant stand cheaters.. the sheer collateral damage they inflict on so manyaround them is horrible..

I have to wonder if he did love her as best as he could but perhaps he simply isnt capable of loving anyone to that degree or extent. At least not to the capacity that SB deserved. I truly belive my ex is just simply defective when it comes to certain things.. like being able to put anyone else first, being true to your vows or being a parent. ( if I didnt I would lose my mind and be consumed by the sheer anger he generates) Simply inherantly flawed. JJ probably went in to this thinking he could be all she deserved but just simply doesnt have that ability within him to withstand the integrity of a marriage for very long.

In the April 5 issue of Star -- on sale today -- the sexy blonde stripper spills the exclusive details of her affair with the Jesse -- including unprotected sex, kinky requests and intercourse on his office couch.

Like Michelle, Melissa first made contact with Jesse online. But he reached out to her via MySpace in September 2006 (a year after he married Sandra) when he saw a photo of her on the Web site posing in front of a car at a West Coast Choppers party in Long Beach, Calif.

"I got a message from this guy saying,'Nice car...that's my godfather's.' After a few exchanges, he introduced himself as Jesse James and gave me his e-mail address with the name Vanilla Gorilla" -- the nickname Jesse goes by and Michelle referred to as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/24/melissa-smith-jesse-james_n_511480.html

Do you think he is sorry at all or just sorry he was caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez