Sarcasm....Snark....and otherwise Unprofessional Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Words cannot describe what I could and should say in this thread....:sigh: .................... :nevermind:

----------------

lo gicalgirl, The questioning of the K9Cop was something else! I cracked when Baez said and what did the dog say?,I think expecting Forgey to say "He pointed or sat",Forgey said to the effect "the dog doesnt talk"..I cracked up! :floorlaugh:

haven't read all this thread but i find it rude how BUUYEZZ always leans on the podium. i haven't seen anyone else do that. like dude, you're not at your fam's house talkin gossip, seriously. does he really have a whole list of random, disordered questions on a sheet of paper that he just put together the night before, thus explaining why he's always all over the place? what's the difference in the way he does his papers and questioning from the prosecution?

I couldn't watch today or even read until tonight, and I haven't seen anyone say anything about this:

Snipped from 4/1/11 article @ WFTV.com site:

Sheaffer even saw defense attorney Cheney Mason make a vulgar gesture toward the prosecutor with his arms.

"I've not seen anything like this in the 33, 35 years that I've been practicing law," Sheaffer said. "The judge will either stop it or bankrupt them, one of the two."

WTH did he "motion" towards LBD? Did HHBP see it or comment? TIA - I probably missed it trying to read too fast to catch up :crazy:

As for Cindy.......I can understand other's compassion, and I have some too, to an extent - or I used to...now, not so much - just an itsy amount, lol. In the 3rd 911 call I do feel she was HONEST in her terrified feelings and one can only imagine what she was thinking at home those next few days & nights- when the public was not there to see her. I'm sure she was a wreck, wondering about the TRUTH about Caylee, wondering if they'd cleaned the car well enough, wondering what Casey was telling the cops & if they believed her lies. But then she started turning it all around and OBSTRUCTED & LIED to LE, FBI, the public, her family - but most of all to herself. They say if you tell a lie over & over, eventually someone like Cindy (or Casey) will believe it's the truth. And I've heard a liar won't believe anyone else is telling the truth...

Can't they (most reporters & news commentators) see how blatant she's been and continues to be with her ever changing stories? A lot sure seems to slip past them or they get it all wrong. I think I heard 3 incorrect statements on JVM tonight...

And if by chance Cindy was on an anti-depressant beforehand (she may very well have been, given she hadn't heard from/seen/talked to Caylee for a month & a day), I don't think they would have changed it until after everything came crashing down on her world 7/16/08. What she said 2.5 years ago was more truthful than what she says now. Her memory isn't "getting better/coming back" - in fact, she's said she doesn't recall a good bit of back then more often than not. :innocent: Sorry, I'm rambling from drinking all those drinks someone posted, LOL.

I wanted to write about something else, but forgot what it was...it's been a long week for me and it's late.

Going back to read some more for a while, then off to bed for me. I'm going to watch the hearing tomorrow. Gotta see the clicking pen incident. :D

PS - Thanks to all for your comments today! I like the new section w/just the facts style...great idea! I read that 1st tonight. Pat on the back to the mods & participants. :tyou: :great:

PPS - I know parts of this post aren't to do with snarkyness, but the hearing threads are locked so us latecomers can't post in them & I didn't see a thread about Cindy in court today...Mods can delete the Cindy part if need be. :seeya:

I've copied a post of mine over here from the hearing thread today just in case some hadn't seen the pen clicking incident yet.

Yowzer! Just rewatched this part

http://www.wftv.com/video/27397749/index.html @ approx 14.00 mins

The pen clicking incident happens. LDB asks JB to stop it he goes over to her, she asks him again to stop, he walks away from her and clicks the pen 3 times all the while watching her and smirking as if in a school yard and him saying, ner, ner, ner, make me stop.

Wow, this man is ...... I have no words. To behave in this manner, in front of your client, the judge, the prosecutors, the media and all the viewers - this guy just doesn't have a clue. I'm speechless.

I thought this was a pre murder trial hearing of a not yet 3 yr old girl by her 22 yr old mother, whereby the final penalty could be death. I've not seen anyone act like this in all my years in business and industrial relations, in fact this sort of behaviour would get you sacked from every corporation I have ever worked for or been up against.

darnudes, I like your new avatar and am grateful for your company as I am having a HYUUUge fit of insomnia.

Yep, I've watched it now and witnessed JB acting like a child. I guess schoolboys act like schoolboys no matter what continent they are on, hm?

The other thing that ticked me off today (and maybe this is just me) but Baez had sent his handmaiden, otherwise known as Michelle Medina, out for a top up of his favourite tipple (Red Bull) and he was pouring, said Red Bull, into a plastic cup as the Judge re entered the court room, not even everyone standing for Judge Perry slowed Baez down in his tracks, he just kept on pouring until he was done.

Now if that ain't disrespect I don't know what is. Added to this to openly swill a well known stimulant in front of everyone is just bad bad bad poker playing. Do you really want to let the prosecutor's think you are tired and unable to concentrate?

Also, Red Bull consumption has some interesting side effects;

Weight Gain
Anxiety
Cardiovascular Risk
Dehydration

...as the Judge re entered the court room, not even everyone standing for Judge Perry slowed Baez down in his tracks, he just kept on pouring until he was done.

No he didn't!! Wowsa, he is full of himself...I noticed the Red Bull a few hearings ago but didn't think to look up the side effects, altho I knew it was a stimulant. IMO, he's already got #'s 1 thru 3 and #4 will follow - he better be careful.

The other thing that ticked me off today (and maybe this is just me) but Baez had sent his handmaiden, otherwise known as Michelle Medina, out for a top up of his favourite tipple (Red Bull) and he was pouring, said Red Bull, into a plastic cup as the Judge re entered the court room, not even everyone standing for Judge Perry slowed Baez down in his tracks, he just kept on pouring until he was done.

Now if that ain't disrespect I don't know what is. Added to this to openly swill a well known stimulant in front of everyone is just bad bad bad poker playing. Do you really want to let the prosecutor's think you are tired and unable to concentrate?

Weight Gain
Anxiety
Cardiovascular Risk
Dehydration

with all the liquor we've seen in his office i'm starting to wonder about these cups now and casey with her goofy self always ripping off the plastic on her water bottle like my 11 year old daughter does, then putting it under the table.

darnudes, I like your new avatar and am grateful for your company as I am having a HYUUUge fit of insomnia.

Yep, I've watched it now and witnessed JB acting like a child. I guess schoolboys act like schoolboys no matter what continent they are on, hm?

Hi ya - have to thank "A News Junkie" for the avatar, I think they did the screen cap yesterday - I have to admit every time I see it, it does make me laugh.

That pen clicking is really starting to wind me up - I wish someone would tell Baez straight up it is ANNOYING.

...as the Judge re entered the court room, not even everyone standing for Judge Perry slowed Baez down in his tracks, he just kept on pouring until he was done.

No he didn't!! Wowsa, he is full of himself...I noticed the Red Bull a few hearings ago but didn't think to look up the side effects, altho I knew it was a stimulant. IMO, he's already got #'s 1 thru 3 and #4 will follow - he better be careful.

I'll find the section and put a link up - well worth another look-see.

Here it is @ 15.20mins (Medina hides it in the plastic cup and Baez grabs it and starts pouring as if he's desperate for a fix lol)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName#p/u/23/HD3WZElxaLs"]YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel[/ame]

Oh hilarious, ICA looks at him as he's pouring it out and shakes her head, she then turns to Mason (I think he's mumbling something) as if to get his agreement and shakes her head again looking quite peeved. Oh happy days. :)

with all the liquor we've seen in his office i'm starting to wonder about these cups now and casey with her goofy self always ripping off the plastic on her water bottle like my 11 year old daughter does, then putting it under the table.

Ha! I wondered about that..........why? What's up with taking the label off? First I was nutty enough to think that it was a product placement thing- maybe ordered by someone to not let the labels show unless they get $.....:floorlaugh:
But noooooooo- it's a ICA thing.

I thought it was an advertisement issue too - it isn't? Pretty sure I saw a deputy talking to the table at one of the hearings about the water bottles, then ICA made it her job to take them off - takes pressure off her crayon duty.

Hi ya - have to thank "A News Junkie" for the avatar, I think they did the screen cap yesterday - I have to admit every time I see it, it does make me laugh.

That pen clicking is really starting to wind me up - I wish someone would tell Baez straight up it is ANNOYING.

BBM
Which is why he will continue to do that clicking...some heard/reported LDB did ask Baez to stop the clicking but he continues on because he knows it's irritating to them...just like a child, tell them not to do something and they do it all the more, just to irritate...

I was also ready to get a playpen for them both...I want JA to rise above and not feed into Baez' BS....which I'm sure is pure hell to deal with but he's got experience over Baez...this tit for tat needs to stop and not happen in the jurors presence....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Weight Gain
Anxiety
Cardiovascular Risk
Dehydration

I tried a sip of it at my sisters this summer....Reminds me of icky sicky cough syrup...can't figure out its appeal.....ohhhhh it was nasty!

----------------

lo gicalgirl, The questioning of the K9Cop was something else! I cracked when Baez said and what did the dog say?,I think expecting Forgey to say "He pointed or sat",Forgey said to the effect "the dog doesnt talk"..I cracked up! :floorlaugh:

You are right - it just goes on and on! This case is tragic but Baez and his bloopers - who are you going to believe - me or your own eyes? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I can't help it but if not for him I would have been crying my eyes out for almost three years until this trial started.

BBM

I was also ready to get a playpen for them both...I want JA to rise above and not feed into Baez' BS....which I'm sure is pure hell to deal with but he's got experience over Baez...this tit for tat needs to stop and not happen in the jurors presence....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I kind of like that about him. Have no idea why. I guess because I think he's doesn't think that he's above getting a little BS on himself if it means that justice will be served in end.

I kind of like that about him. Have no idea why. I guess because I think he's doesn't think that he's above getting a little BS on himself if it means that justice will be served in end.

I think it is what is going on behind the scenes that may be at the bottom of this. I do not think JA respects JB because of what he has done. I do think if JA has any involvement in the parallel investigation this has a lot to do with why they are at odds. What was it JB said in the deposition of the expert "professional courtsey" and maybe he feels JA is just not giving him enough. It must be very difficult if you are conducting an investigation and have high standards to deal with all the game playing. Obviously the judge is not amused. jmo

JB and his experts crossing fingers for jury selection in South Florida.

springbreak.PNG
Click to enlarge

It's parody so don't get that swimsuit in a bunch. Should individual partially represented in parody photo wish to have it removed, simply ask. BUT, keep in mind that any press is good press and a sense of humor is priceless.

I just had to get this down somewhere and it probably fits here.

So you thought Baez had given up the Red Bull?

Think again.

On the day of opening statements I watched the video again and Baez is clearly swigging out of a water bottle that contains a coloured liquid which looks exactly like Red Bull - he's chug, chug, chugging away as LDB gives her opening. And to think I thought it was his amateur dramatic skills that had been put into play when he gave his oh so theatrical "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" LOL

So, you know me, I like to watch him like a hawk :) and today I noticed he gave William some money (aha I thought, what's this about? ) sometime later we see Baez sipping out of a large cup, kinda similar to the one he had in the Frye Hearing.

Hmm, has Medina been demoted? Is William the new errand boy? Will Baez ever be able to break his love of high caffeine products?

Stay tuned for further updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back