Sarcasm....Snark....and otherwise Unprofessional Behavior

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep thinking "Me and My Attorney - A Love Story" :)

I keep thinking that 3 days after conviction she is going to get ahold of Gloria Albrecht and file an appeal based on sexual misconduct of her principle attorney.

I mean c'mon folks. Every male here observing can take 1 look at KC and see that script writing itself. From day 1. And Jose still gets himself in these questionable positions with her? It's called professionalism dude. Learn it. A key part of it is not only comitting no misconduct, but avoiding even the potential perception of such. Don't get yourself on compromising situations with the clients. Law School and heck small business 101.

I personally found particularly offensive when JB was cross examining Dr Vass about his financial interest in his product,and JB stated that Dr Vass would stand to make alot of money. How dare you JB question someone's financial interest in HIS product that he did via research and hard work. You JB had your financial interest on the back of a poor defenseless death of a child,if it had not been for this case NO one would know who the He!! you are,talk about pot calling kettle black. JB is umbelievable :banghead: :loser: :twocents:

I keep thinking that 3 days after conviction she is going to get ahold of Gloria Albrecht and file an appeal based on sexual misconduct of her principle attorney.

I mean c'mon folks. Every male here observing can take 1 look at KC and see that script writing itself. From day 1. And Jose still gets himself in these questionable positions with her? It's called professionalism dude. Learn it. A key part of it is not only comitting no misconduct, but avoiding even the potential perception of such. Don't get yourself on compromising situations with the clients. Law School and heck small business 101.

They may account for him appearing to be doing her bidding. His displays of passion in front of the judge. He wants her to know he's fighting just for her and will not betray her. Little does he know.....

:floorlaugh:

Baez even had the nerve to say, Judge, I disagree...His Honor said, unfortunaely I don't, move on...how many times did he have to be told this is about methodology and it's acceptance...look in the four corners of your motion...that could be done during your CIC on cross....Baez is definately out of his league...he really needs to find a better profession, this one doesn't work for him...and this proves to me, he's using ICA's case as a stepping stone to become DP qualified...he might just shoot his own foot..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Whatkept getting me was him questioning the intellects of the SA -- like he wAs better than them. Actually he did that in all his cross--not a pretty picture at all
I would also go on record stating the books don't replace the knowledge you get on the job--he kept asking About books & such--but books only go so far,experience gets you much further---jmo

They may account for him appearing to be doing her bidding. His displays of passion in front of the judge. He wants her to know he's fighting just for her and will not betray her. Little does he know.....

If this ever went to her dream "mistrial" he wouldn't be within one inch of her--it truly is all about him
Their touches appear more than hey by the way professional jabs
I still want to know what transpired between them when she was out

Whatkept getting me was him questioning the intellects of the SA -- like he wAs better than them. Actually he did that in all his cross--not a pretty picture at all
I would also go on record stating the books don't replace the knowledge you get on the job--he kept asking About books & such--but books only go so far,experience gets you much further---jmo

Like JB knows anything about books or experience (just saying) :innocent:

Right! But his inferiority complex is showing, because he has neither book knowledge or experience, and it is sooooo obvious.

seems to me jose's strategy is to disparage, discredit, and mock whichever witness he is questioning for the purpose of unsettling them so they will lose their composure and flub up on the stand. When the dog handler first took the stand, jose asked him "what kind of dog handler are you?" the dh replied "a good one." to which jose replied (with his signature smirk) "well we're going to find out." jb's treatment of this man was a disgrace, imo. When he asked him "what did the dog say?" i believe it was to mock this man, who had an apparent love and rapport with his dog. Many posters commented that jose doesn't even have an elementary understanding of dogs, let alone a grasp of their use in forensics. I fully concur.

my nephew is a dog handler and fer sur they do have a special relationship with the dogs. They r not pets---they r partners. And jb being the "unusual peep" that he is would never understand that. I sur wished he would learn something before he speaks.

my nephew is a dog handler and fer sur they do have a special relationship with the dogs. They r not pets---they r partners. And jb being the "unusual peep" that he is would never understand that. I sur wished he would learn something before he speaks.

Mamabear, we've missed you.

The only way JB will ever learn is by speaking and then watching himself on the evening news. It'll get through eventually but he may not be able to practice law by then. jmo

I watched a short part of the hearing and some of the HYSTERICAL parts were when:

- the judge told JB to lower his voice - there was no reason to yell.

- JB asked for a sidebar and the judge said - there was no reason for a sidebar to say whatever he had to say.

and the best, was when JB walked up near the judge's bench and the judge asked him what he was doing up there, to go back to the podium!

If I were JB, I would be professionally mortified.

mamabear, we've missed you.

The only way jb will ever learn is by speaking and then watching himself on the evening news. It'll get through eventually but he may not be able to practice law by then. Jmo

tytyty
i really dont think jb sees what the rest of us sees when watchin tv news---i think he sees himself as the great one and is proud of the way he acts---guess i told them--->>>attitude. Some peeps think they are the "special" one and that is how he comes across.

The gurl acts the same and so does her mother. They seem to go down they road sideways while the rest of us at least try to keep it straight in the road.

tytyty
i really dont think jb sees what the rest of us sees when watchin tv news---i think he sees himself as the great one and is proud of the way he acts---guess i told them--->>>attitude. Some peeps think they are the "special" one and that is how he comes across.

The gurl acts the same and so does her mother. They seem to go down they road sideways while the rest of us at least try to keep it straight in the road.
May I second LC...sure glad to see you!!

Hi Mamabear :wave:
You have been missed...

To this day, We still witness Baez open his mouth and put his foot in it...
IMO he does not think nor reflect on his words before he speaks...such as when he mentioned working for Slave Wages to an African American Judge...TSK TSK.

I watched a short part of the hearing and some of the HYSTERICAL parts were when:

- the judge told JB to lower his voice - there was no reason to yell.

- JB asked for a sidebar and the judge said - there was no reason for a sidebar to say whatever he had to say.

and the best, was when JB walked up near the judge's bench and the judge asked him what he was doing up there, to go back to the podium!

If I were JB, I would be professionally mortified.

Thanks
I was away and only watched a few video portions of the hearings

tytyty

I agree.

After today's little "pen clicking" issue...I just had to add it to the list.

The attorneys wishing to participate in "best practice" should refrain from snickers (or licorice), gestures, audible signs of approval / disapproval, comments under their breath, and other assorted "taunting" behaviors.

IMO, while I am sure that the continual pen clicking drives the SA table bat chit crazy.......it is possible that JB just does it as a tic, or due to stress. LDB was perfectly within her right to ask him to stop. If WE can hear it....it MUST be loud as it resonates in the courtroom.

If the jury sees him clicking away furiously during trial. They are going to get pizzed off rather quickly. HHJP plans to prohibit computer clicking and will require use of an on screen keyboard. The pen clicking falls into that general reasoning.

Now.....the eye roll and then intentional "click click click" after LDB made her request is IMO the same as the finger. Sure he didn't say Eff Youto LDB...but his actions did.

It's just like that schoolyard kid that screams taunts at other students...and then runs to the teacher. Nanny nanny boo boo you can't get me. Hmmmmmmmm Nanny.....didn't even plan that one.

JB's treading on thin ice whether folks believe it or not. He best be careful not to drop that pen....it may open up a big hole in aforementioned ice through which he will fall.

Click on friends.

Words cannot describe what I could and should say in this thread....:sigh: .................... :nevermind:

Well I for one was kinda hoping that the United Way would see a little bump after the lunchtime break, LG...:sigh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB
Back