Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and talked to my Husband (he's commo in military). He explained to me in simple words that he believes that the cell phone would ping a tower even without it being used to make a call or text.

He explained it simply as this ~ as you travel with your cell, it is constantly sending out a signal to connect with a tower. It will chose a tower to communicate with in case usage is needed. He said to me that is how they can track ppl moving down a highway, the tower is like a beacon and the cell will seek out that beacon to communicate with~ if you move past the footprint of that tower, the cell will again seek a tower to communicate with in case of usage.

I hope that makes sense and it isn't meant to be the end all be all of explanations. It's just what he told me in very simple terms.

This is on his myspace page right now;

README! HOPE THIS CLARIFIES THINGS...

sorry but new to myspace... here is a response i sent to someone who emailed me askin' if i was psychic, what this is about, etc. hope it explains things...

btw, i'm very, very ez for any authority to find... several members of my family are lawyers and my dad's a chief judge of many yrs... my cousin has been on 60 minutes, 20/20, ESPN, etc. so anyone who wants to contact me officially can do so easily - myspace has enuf info 'bout me...

difficult to answer... i've done readings for ppl who say they are really surprised at what i've been able to tell them... one in particular is the son of an ESPN exec from Conn who said, this was in an IM, it was the coolest thing he's ever experienced... he was totally amazed, but i was deep into my spirituality then and usin' my abilities a lot... he knew i had no idea about the things i told him... results vary, his were 'bout the best i've had but it was several yrs ago and i’ve not done any readings since then...

everyone i've done it for was in generally good health - nothin' like this... never tried it with a missing person, known perp, etc... i just had a feelin' that i wanted to try something like this... get back to what i'm supposed to be doin' w/ my life - times are tuff for me right now... i haven't a clue as to what the results might be... haven't tried it in a long time so i'm not expectin' much - don't really know what to expect - just hope God allows me to get my bearings and get back on the path where i'm supposed to be...

btw, it's a spiritual thing for me... because of some things i'm goin' through, i needed to get back to helpin' others...

only reason i put it on here as her name was so ppl could witness it... so i could lay my cards on the tbl b4 the results are known... in no way do i want to disrespect her or anyone else... that would defeat the whole purpose of what i'm tryin' to do... i believe our creator wants us to do all we have in our power to help take care of ALL creation - the entire cosmos...

sorry this is so long and scattered, but it's important to me that everyone knows that i take this seriously and do it only 'cause i think it's what i'm supposed to do... in no way do i take this lightly... and the last thing i want to do is to harm/cause pain to anyone... please believe me, it's most important to me...

NOTE: i can teach anyone to be "psychic" - it's no biggie... however, i can teach anyone to play golf or hoops too but it in no way means they're gonna be a tiger woods or lebron but they will know that they've found out info that they could never have received through any "normal" way... it's an innate sense humankind has that we've lost, let diminish, 'cause of the fascination with our existence in this magnificent universe, and our other senses, especially sight and sound...

there's a bunch more i could tell ya, but this is runnin' pretty long and i'm sure you don't care to hear about my spiritual beliefs, life situation, etc. ;-)

tc and God please help all of us follow the paths that we're supposed to be on...

maybe she isnt even in myrtle beach. If the phone gave off a signal when the boys turned theirs off, maybe they did something to her and had her in the car. I wonder if they would have driven her back with them to NY(dead or alive)I thought about sending a message on myspace to Mr. Seabrook SC but I decided not to because if he had anything to do with her getting missing, it could really mess things up. Seems like someone needs to travel along the same road the boys took home and see if something shows up that way.

I went and talked to my Husband (he's commo in military). He explained to me in simple words that he believes that the cell phone would ping a tower even without it being used to make a call or text.

He explained it simply as this ~ as you travel with your cell, it is constantly sending out a signal to connect with a tower. It will chose a tower to communicate with in case usage is needed. He said to me that is how they can track ppl moving down a highway, the tower is like a beacon and the cell will seek out that beacon to communicate with~ if you move past the footprint of that tower, the cell will again seek a tower to communicate with in case of usage.

I hope that makes sense and it isn't meant to be the end all be all of explanations. It's just what he told me in very simple terms.

I'm assuming that if their phone is turned off then they can't track them.

maybe she isnt even in myrtle beach. If the phone gave off a signal when the boys turned theirs off, maybe they did something to her and had her in the car. I wonder if they would have driven her back with them to NY(dead or alive)I thought about sending a message on myspace to Mr. Seabrook SC but I decided not to because if he had anything to do with her getting missing, it could really mess things up. Seems like someone needs to travel along the same road the boys took home and see if something shows up that way.

I think they are.

The other person with the myspace account that says Brittanee ii is online now. Anyone thinking about sending him a message since he is actually located near where the searchers have been looking?i read something that said it was near Seabreeze that they looked yesterday. Maybe just ask who it is?

I'm curious as to if LE used the last ping that was made by the cell phone seeking a signal from a tower of if her cell was GPS enabled (that feature can be turned off and on, so she may have turned it off her own self).

If they used the GPS feature on her phone then that does put her phone exactly where they are looking.

People are crazy now days. Possibly could be whoever took her trying to get attention for himself to say "hey I told you where to find her" thats just my opinion though. You never know either way

I'm curious as to if LE used the last ping that was made by the cell phone seeking a signal from a tower of if her cell was GPS enabled (that feature can be turned off and on, so she may have turned it off her own self).

If they used the GPS feature on her phone then that does put her phone exactly where they are looking.

if someone snatched her.... you would think the perps would have freaked at the phone ringing... I am thinking they either got rid of the phone when it rang on sunday night when it last pinged or it died. Also, for her phone to even ping that late Sunday night (and obviously it would have rang within that time period...as her friends were trying to contact her) it makes me think that the perps had her in the trunk or her purse in the trunk of a car or something... when it last pinged could have been where she was dumped out eps if the phone was thrown into water, etc..

just thinking out loud..... /trying to make sense of the ping late sunday night...

I understand they want to find the cell phone, but what about cell phone records? Maybe trace the calls to see if Brit met someone new? And if this is a random rape, abduction the perp could have thrown the cell phone south and lived north.

Ok, I have a question and sorry if this was covered. I have been away from WS on a much needed break from the Caylee case.

Dawn stated she didn't know any of the girls B went with so how was B's BF able to determine that she was missing? Is he friends with any of them? Did they just take the number out of B's phone? I'm just having a real hard time with this one.

This might be a good time for a reminder on contacting people related to the case. I don't think Mr. Myspace dude is connected other than by inserting himself into this. But if he could be thought of as a potential suspect, all the more reason not to contact him, IMO. Remember the saying that curiosity killed the cat? Below is a link to a post Tricia made about contacting case players.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3361118&postcount=1

And then there is the strange jaunt her phone took from Myrtle Beach inland 40ish miles and then back out to the coast South of Myrtle Beach where LE is currently searching. That little jaunt inland should be searched for her as well.

Sadly, I don't think that Britanee will be found with her phone. I think her phone was tossed South of Myrtle Beach to throw LE off.

Another case comparison would be how Drew Peterson used Stacey's phone to make it appear that Stacey was somewhere she was not. And her last pings show her phone leaving town heading west, IIRC. I've always thought that's why Drew was spotted at the truck stop. I think he planted her phone on a big rig in an effort to make it appear she was leaving town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme