Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warning Suzi, I missed it and had already sent him/her a message. He answered back and it was short, well written and to the point. First he thanked me for not being negative about posting his psychic vision. Second he told me exactly what was posted in the updated blog.

I don't expect any further contact and I am not interested in contacting him/her again. At this point in time I don't see him/her as important. JMHO. (I didn't tell him who I was and why I was asking LOL)

That is so remote. Very strange her cell would ping in that area. There would be no concievable reason that I can think of, myself, for her cell to be in that area. Even if someone else had her cell, and she didn't, that's a very remote area...

What exactly is a pole yard and what exactly does that pole yard carry? I googled pole yard and have a idea about them in general.

Here is an street view of the pole yard from Google Maps:

poleyard.jpg

if someone snatched her.... you would think the perps would have freaked at the phone ringing... I am thinking they either got rid of the phone when it rang on sunday night when it last pinged or it died. Also, for her phone to even ping that late Sunday night (and obviously it would have rang within that time period...as her friends were trying to contact her) it makes me think that the perps had her in the trunk or her purse in the trunk of a car or something... when it last pinged could have been where she was dumped out eps if the phone was thrown into water, etc..

just thinking out loud..... /trying to make sense of the ping late sunday night...
I'm totally confused at this point about the cell phone pings. If the last ones were several hours after BD was last seen, what happened to any calls that her friends/family tried to make to her during that time? Did the phone ring and then go to voicemail, or go directly to voicemail? Also, can't LE find out where the phone was when any incoming calls took place? :confused:

Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered.

Did Peter B. drive to and from MB by himself? or did he have passenger(s)?

Also, can LE subpoena HIS cell records??

This information is 100% correct. As long as the phone is powered on it will search for the best signal from a fixed tower it can find. The information about which phones are currently associated with which towers is kept by the phone company, so that when a call comes in for that phone it's sent to the tower the phone is associated with. If you power your phone off (or the battery runs out) there is no connection to any tower. I'm with AT&T and I can tell when Mrs. has let her cell battery run out (again) because the call goes direct to voicemail without a single ring - the cellular system knows that the phone is not in contat with any tower so there's no way to ring it. I assume other carriers work the same way.

See, I thought the same thing, . Then when people were analyzing casey's pings, several people who work for different cell phone companies told us that the only way for a cell phone NOT to ping is if the battery was disconnected from the phone. :waitasec:

I would think that the cell wouldn't ping at all if it is turned off, battery connected or not. That's probably how they knew all of the boys turned their phones off at the same time. Then again, I don't know anything about cell phones and pinging. Just my guess.

I would think that the cell wouldn't ping at all if it is turned off, battery connected or not. That's probably how they knew all of the boys turned their phones off at the same time. Then again, I don't know anything about cell phones and pinging. Just my guess.

Have the police actually said that the boys shut them all off at the same time, or is that just a rumor from the comments online?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3691348#post3691348

I want to clarify my above statement which was a comment concerning the case of Brittanee Drexel:
I am thankful that I've not experienced the emotions of those who have lost a child or have/had a missing child. Having said that, I am a mother and I have experienced a close call with my own child. I am not passing judgement on anyone who has experienced any emotional trauma. A quick check of any of my previous posts on WS would show this. Perhaps I should have been more specific and stated if Brittanee were my child I could not talk about the possibility of her death without tearing up. This is my opinion.
My apologies to those I offended.

The boys turning their cell's off is just a rumor,i have not seen that clarified anywhere.

You won't be blasted by me. I'm about 2 hours away. Come pick me up. I'll go with you. I'll bring the switch.)

Blaise (Road trip! Switching road trip!)

-------------
I have a suspicious feeling about these girls.:waitasec:

----------
I will probably be blasted for this, but so what. If one of these girls were my daughter, the two of us would go into my bedroom and I would switch the h*** out of her for general principles, one, she needs it for being a total piece of human garbage, to leave a 17 yr. old girl alone in a strange town 16 hours from home and not even bothering to call the police, leaving her things there as if this girl is disposable. LE needs to bring all of the people, loosely called people, back to Myrtle Beach, make them very, extremely uncomfortable, and leave them in a cell until they can tell the truth. I am so sick of these spoiled brats, I could scream. In fact, I can be in Myrtle Beach in 45 minutes, let me interrogate them.:furious:

....a little late I am in responding to this, but I just want to say - "what she said"! Where are these kids (girls AND boys!) parents??? Have they no shame or principles themselves, even if they did manage to raise some kids who lack them??? Why are these people not dragging their children/brats (I don't care if some are over 18 or not!) by their spoiled little snotty ears into the police station and telling them to sit their AZZ down and get to spillin'???!!!!

I have a 19yo daughter and a 13yo son and if they ever ever EVEEERRRRRR even attempt to even think about doing anything that even remotely resembles the things that these kids have and are doing both THEY and THEIR FRIENDS would be facing my wrath....it would NOT be pretty. I'm no old fogey either, I'm a young mom at 38 and it wasn't too long ago that I was partyin' hard at Spring Break and doing sneaky little things like these girls, but even with my smart mouth rebellious punk azz attitude back in the day I would have never ever EVEEERRRRR have left a friend, or even just an ACQUANTAINCE, behind...you just don't do it!!!!!!!!!

I do not trust these boys and girls one bit...let me at 'em.

Ok, I have a question and sorry if this was covered. I have been away from WS on a much needed break from the Caylee case.

Dawn stated she didn't know any of the girls B went with so how was B's BF able to determine that she was missing? Is he friends with any of them? Did they just take the number out of B's phone? I'm just having a real hard time with this one.
----------------
Excellent questions! I would like to know who called who too and how did they have a number of the BF if they weren't really friends.

Their names are,i posted some in the thread a few pages back.Just the comments these two have made and the pictures which are private now and i wished like h*ll i would have saved. The two girl's i have been told are not really great friends or people to hang around. Their boy crazy and into drugs.Both of their myspace's,the comments made on the myspace's which are now also private. Comments like "im not worried about it,i have other issues in my life to deal with right now but i hope she is found"....lol ok and the fact that when the mother called B's cellphone and asked to speak to the father,(there is an article somewhere that states this,don't ask me where it would take awhile) a guy got on the phone but it was a teenage boy. Also the one girl JO is the one that invited her to go but " I dont know her that well,we are just aquaintences"....yeah ok and then she goes to the media and says "it was surreal for her not to be with us on the way home".....WHATEVER then WTH did you just leave? and the pictures i mentioned earlier,all these pics of B and A and J but "we are just aquaintances".

link to pictures from the trip... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465

O/T but those kids have a lot of tatts. It doesn't mean anything but...they do.

This case is really bothering me. There should be much more information to go on to find this girl. I woud like to know: 1. how many cars took this trip, was there one car for the boys and one for the girls? 2. How many hotel rooms were there? 3. How old are the rest of this bunch? 4. Whose name is the hotel in? It usually takes someone over 21 and a credit card to register in hotels. 5. What is the story I read about her being involved with three hotels? 6. Why were the boys' hotel so far away from the girls? 7. Were reservations made in advance? 8. Have seen only one video showing her in a hotel lobby, you would think that in a 20 block walk there should have been plenty of video cameras on that walk? Have any additional videos shown her during this walk? 9. Are these any videos showing the "girls" moving out of one hotel and checking into another hotel?

Thanks,i posted this a few pages back and i have seen them. Then they went to private,guess they aren't anymore i see.

------------
Well, I don't have a facebook account and this link is asking for a password. Is there any other way to see the trip photos, it helps to see the players, KWIM?

I was able to login to facebook and see them from J. Brannagh's and Suzi's link.

Yes lonetravler, I had to log in.

Thanks,i posted this a few pages back and i have seen them. Then they went to private,guess they aren't anymore i see.

Sorry Tonia... having trouble keeping track!

Glad you found them... :)

PS>.. I didn't even think of that... I stay logged on to facebook so I didn't have to log on to see them. lol

I was able to login to facebook and see them from J. Brannagh's and Suzi's link.

Yes lonetravler, I had to log in.

Im sorry if my link was screwy...lol worked for me:crazy::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members