Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to his page, le has been bombarded with calls. His last entry about "people shouldnt be afraid of death"disturbed me a little. The last person who commented to him is now on his friends list and may be trying to get in good so she can get info or is just sucked in by him. Are they sure that the girl in the video is Brittanee? I just noticed that her hair in the pics is solid blonde and on the surveillence it looks more bleached in areas. I know her mom said it was but I just wondered.

I personally thought the myspace guy sounded more like a female with the OMG expressions(or a teen) and the pic he has of seabreeze is also a generic picture i saw online somewhere regarding the search. Maybe its someone who knows what happened but is scared to come forward and is trying to give information themselves

That part "OMG" doesn't jive. It sounds like he wrote the first part being serious and then got freaked out so he is directing people away from him. He is in Seabrook near georgetown abut his lastest entry says for LE to look in North MB where the fire was? That is the opposite direction. Interesting. Then he puts this last part about the editor which makes it sound like he is a 17 year old girl. You are right it might not be a male, but something strange it happening. As you websleuthers call it " my hinky meter is set to high"

whats bad is time is running out for her to be found with every day that passes. i am definately keeping a check on his page. maybe its one of the girls that was there. The info the person is giving could simply be coming from the media too. YOu know the picture of the clothes and then his/her post. I really didnt like how it was very serious at first and now its like some emotional teenager and he always leaves the ends off the words. Like sayin, and doin and stuff like that.

if he sent you a message are you able to trace the ip address? maybe get an email sent to you or something to see if you can get the ip.

if he sent you a message are you able to trace the ip address? maybe get an email sent to you or something to see if you can get the ip.

He did send me an e-mail, but I don't have a clue how to trace an IP address. I am sure LE knows about his at this point, so they will take care of that.

Slow news day for Brittanee. For those that are local here is a snip about an interview tonight with her Boyfriend. If anyone watches please let us know what he says, TIA.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S912873.shtml?cat=572

Updated at: 05/04/2009 11:59 AM

...We will have the latest information on the search on www.whec.com and tonight on News 10NBC at 5 and 6 hear from Brittanee’s boyfriend, John Grieco.

IMO, the girl who posted the pics on facebook didn't include Brittanee's name simply because she didn't want us to find them...

If that was the case she could have easily set the privacy settings on her photo album to 'friends only' for viewing.

She made that photo album public for a reason.

If that was the case she could have easily set the privacy settings on her photo album to 'friends only' for viewing.

She made that photo album public for a reason.

Can you send me the link to her photos?

When I first saw the video, there is no way I would have thought it was B. Her hair is very blonde and unstyled, unlike any pics we have seen of her...the color is very different. Also, she doesn't look all that slim in the video, B only weighted like 100 lbs and all her photos she looks very skinny, but in the video her body looks heavier and not very "skinny" at all, more athletic build. I know she played soccer but still, I expected her to look different. Honestly, I would never have thought it was her. Her mother even said from the back shot she couldn't ID her...what mother couldn't ID her own daughter from the back. She only ID'd her from her profile (which couldn't have been that clear). I still really wonder if that is her???

That link takes me to the facebook login page, but not to anyone particular. What is the friends user name?

either JENN O or JENN Ob_ _ _ _ (her last name)

I was signed into facebook last evening and the link went directly to the photo page spreads-all 3 pages.http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=2019879&id=1013670465

I also noticed on the photo pages were loaded thru Facebook Mobile which makes me think these were sent from her cell phone, so if LE 'wanted' to obtain cell phone info, they'll also get these photos and whatever else she didn't put on Facebook.

ETA/
Just tried again, and I got into her pics. Try this link in this post.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....677068&sspn=34.724817,78.75&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=10
map I made of williamsburg and Horry county (yes! MB is in Horry it looks like!)

Map of williamsburg (phone ping) and georgetown county:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5973,-79.568481&spn=0.57113,1.230469&t=h&z=10

according to fifth's link that they tracked the phone from williamsburg county toward the coast... well that is the direction of the current river and highway search:eek:

Hi Usually I'm so far behind all I do is read read read but I have a question about the cell pings?
Do we know what time Brittanee's phone pinged in Williamsburg County Saturday Night. We know It then travelled toward the coast(Georgetown)
The reason is if Brittanee was last seen about 8:30 leaving Peters Hotel and the ping was later Saturday Night . That time span could give us a scope of distance on how far Inland she could have been taken.

Maybe she was taken further Inland, disposed, then while travelling to the coast cell pings occured until they died.
Also what about the pings from 8:30 until this ping in Williamsburg? what movement is shown from theses?

until this ping in Williamsburg? what movement is shown from theses?

I hadn't heard the ping was in williamsburg? Where did you hear that? I just heard in south Georgetown near the north charleston County boarder.

I'm curious to know if B ever returned the shorts to the friend who called her asking for them back? Do we know who made that phone call to her and if she returned the shorts?

Something about her girl friends rub me the wrong way.....:waitasec:

Just read another quote from Fox News article today that the mom thinks her daughter may be dead. I realize this is a strong possibility, but it's so odd that a parent would be so accepting of this so early on in the case. Usually they don't give up hope even when there is no hope, even years later. Not any particular reflection on the mother, but for her to verbalize this, I think is quite strange. One might think it, but they so rarely say it. In fact, in all the missing persons cases I've followed over the years, this is the first parent I can remember saying this openly.

Okay I just read an article that said she was walking from the "boys" hotel back to hers it was "22 blocks" aways......That is a very long ways to walk!! Why wouldn't a friend in the group of 15 give her a ride or one of the guys she was visiting give her a ride back to her hotel?!?!?!

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S912873.shtml?cat=572

"Drexel was last seen leaving a hotel where a group of guy friends were staying. She was supposed to walk back to her hotel 22 blocks away but never made it there."

according to fifth's link that they tracked the phone from williamsburg county toward the coast... well that is the direction of the current river and highway search

BBM It was in the links to the message I replied to:

Whoever had Brittanee was doing some travelling that night....

Has LE been able to get her cell phone records yet...that will be very telling as far as if she actually had a call from this gf demanding her shorts back. And how many calls she made back and forth with the group of guys. She seems pretty gutsy to go to a hotel room alone knowing there are going to be 4-5 guys there anyway. So maybe she wouldn't have thought twice about jumping into a car with a bunch of partiers...I guess what I'm saying is, she isn't coming across as a real cautious type of young girl or was she very naive and trusting? I'm not blaming the victim here, in no way, so please don't think that, but I'm trying to get some insight into her personality. I mean, the most likely scenario is that somebody stopped and offered her a ride and she got in, IMO. Believe me, when I was her age I did some incredibly stupid things, it's a miracle I'm still alive today.

Have there been any reports of her hanging out with anybody outside her group while she was there, at the beach, or bars, etc. Or did her friends notice anyone paying an unusual amount of attention to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip