Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has any information been released as to exactly why she went over the guys hotel room that night?

That link takes me to the facebook login page, but not to anyone particular. What is the friends user name?

Hi!

You can see all the pics on Page 15 ... Posts 364, 365 and 366... :)

It seems I read that she went to the boys hotel to get her flip flops... I don't know if i'm wrong there... She knew PB from Rochester... for a few months... so she hadn't just met him at MB... She was called while there by the girl who wanted her to return her shorts so she left to return to her hotel to give the girl back her shorts.

Does that sound right??

Something does not sit right with me regarding the girls either. Wonder if they could have been setting her up? Maybe they sent someone to intercept her? When I went to MB with my girlfriends we packed TONS of clothes and there would be no reason to ask a friend to walk that far that late at night for a stupid pair of black shorts!?:confused:

she had the shorts on in the footage but no other ones to change into in the video

She was carrying a large purse so she could have had a pair stashed in there. Though I'd think that she would probably have waited to change until she got back to the hotel.

Maybe the girl wanted her shorts back right then and there because she was jealous that B was hanging out with the guys. She could have used that the get B away from the guys.

I'm thinking the same thing. She goes over to the boys hotel to pick up what...probably a $5 pair of flip flops? would she really walk 22 blocks for a pair of flip flops, they sell those all over the place. Personally, I think that story is baloney. And then her gf gets all upset over a pair of shorts...seems they could have straightened all this out when they got back their hotels or to Rochester. One thing I'm still not clear on...when B was headed back to return the shorts, had the other girls already changed hotels, so she would have been headed to their new location? That's why I think she would have had to stop at her own hotel room first to change into new shorts. I'd hate to think this poor girl lost her life because of some stupid flip flops and a pair of shorts...it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. but then again I'm not 17.

I really waiver between these kids knowing more than they are saying to this was just someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

first I've heard about parents selling their house and B maybe having to change schools her senior year.

Just found this blog up in Rochester, was looking thru the clubs listed up there as I had read somewhere the brother of Peter B. did VIP club promotions.
This is NOT the brother's promotion company.

Note it indicates the LAST TEXT to Brittanee's cell was made by her boyfriend John G. at 9:16pm. She did not respond.

give it a minute to open the page, lots of java stuff that takes time to download.
HELP US FIND BRITTANEE DREXEL
http://www.rochesterunderground.com...tion=com_myblog&blogger=admin&Itemid=257#6400

SNIPPET:
4.25.09. Last text that went to her cell phone was from her boyfriend John Grieco, at 9:16PM. She was last reported leaving Blue Water Resort in the evening. Her cell phone is currently off and has been. She left all of her belongings in her hotel room where she was staying at which was Bar Harbor. She was last scene leaving the Blue Water Resort in Myrtle Beach. It is out of her character to not call, esp. not to contact her boyfriend.

so between 8:15ish and 9:16 pm, looks like something went terribly wrong. LE really has a pretty tight timeline here.

I don't know if I can post any of this so if not please remove.. I am a friend on UO's facebook.
There are several posts that to me are a bit disturbing..
on 4/27 JO posted to him DIES.
On 4/17 She posted I'm so happy I don't have to see ur ugly face for a weeeeek :) (But he went with them)
On 4/16 another person Khalid S.(won't say unless I can) posted at 10:31am I might be making a celebrity appearance to good ol myrtle.
at 10:35am He said I dunno tho man this is a hard decision to make.
at 10:46am Cause I'm Jewish with the dough
at 10:51am I probably won't do it.

Also on a picture of UO picking up JO at MB he has comments on that one:
From JO - Talk **** get hit HAHA posted on 4/29
From Atilla T.(won't say) B*tches get stitches posted on 4/29

Ok again not sure If I was to do this as I don't post to often but have really paid attention to this one as it's very fishy to me.
Do you think possible this trip was set up as maybe B was flirting a little to much with one of the guys or all or maybe just didn't fit into this group and was trying a bit to much and possibly they got tired of it. Several different scenarios here but Maybe this trip was planned to take her and do something to her.. Possibly a joke and it may have went wrong somewhere?? I just can't see where she fits into this group really. They are all so very close and then you have B.. And they are all going about there business now like nothing really happened.. Maybe they all know something... again a joke that went wrong.

so between 8:15ish and 9:16 pm, looks like something went terribly wrong. LE really has a pretty tight timeline here.

I find it unusual if they did not somehow find her on another security camera at another hotel or store somewhere along that street. There are even beach cameras in some of the areas, although I doubt that she would have walked on the sand if she was in a hurry. If she wasn't on any other security video, then I would think something happened near the guys hotel soon after she left there. If any of them had followed her out, then THEY would have shown up on the hotel video, too.

I keep looking at the front surveillance shot of Brittanee at the below link. I don't think it looks like her at all.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/05/brittanee-drexel.html

I don't think it looks like her at all. If you look at the legs in that photo compared to the ones where she is on the beach in a bikini those are 2 different sets. The ones in the hotel video look so much bigger.. That girl does really. Plus the hair.. seems to be a bit shorter. I just really don't think that is her at all. I could be wrong though!

that's what I'm thinking...that whatever happened, it went down right after she left the boys hotel. Very soon after. I wonder if they parked in the hotel garage, do those hotels have surveillance of cars going in and out of those hotels?

and I agree, I don't think that surveillance video looks anything like her.

Something does not sit right with me regarding the girls either. Wonder if they could have been setting her up? Maybe they sent someone to intercept her? When I went to MB with my girlfriends we packed TONS of clothes and there would be no reason to ask a friend to walk that far that late at night for a stupid pair of black shorts!?:confused:

Since she was not suppose to be in Mrytle Beach maybe she had to borrow her clothing but your right it sounds like the girls and Brittanee was not getting along very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member