Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can post any of this so if not please remove.. I am a friend on UO's facebook.
There are several posts that to me are a bit disturbing..
on 4/27 JO posted to him DIES.
On 4/17 She posted I'm so happy I don't have to see ur ugly face for a weeeeek :) (But he went with them)
On 4/16 another person Khalid S.(won't say unless I can) posted at 10:31am I might be making a celebrity appearance to good ol myrtle.
at 10:35am He said I dunno tho man this is a hard decision to make.
at 10:46am Cause I'm Jewish with the dough
at 10:51am I probably won't do it.

Also on a picture of UO picking up JO at MB he has comments on that one:
From JO - Talk **** get hit HAHA posted on 4/29
From Atilla T.(won't say) B*tches get stitches posted on 4/29

Ok again not sure If I was to do this as I don't post to often but have really paid attention to this one as it's very fishy to me.
Do you think possible this trip was set up as maybe B was flirting a little to much with one of the guys or all or maybe just didn't fit into this group and was trying a bit to much and possibly they got tired of it. Several different scenarios here but Maybe this trip was planned to take her and do something to her.. Possibly a joke and it may have went wrong somewhere?? I just can't see where she fits into this group really. They are all so very close and then you have B.. And they are all going about there business now like nothing really happened.. Maybe they all know something... again a joke that went wrong.

These kids like to front themselves as tough thugs. B***** get stitches is common slang in the gangster world and there was a rap song with that as one of it's lyrics. The talk chit get hit was used in HS when I was there and my 30th reunion is coming up. I am thinking it looks bad but no worse than all the other wangsta mspace/FB sites I see.

I don't think it looks like her at all. If you look at the legs in that photo compared to the ones where she is on the beach in a bikini those are 2 different sets. The ones in the hotel video look so much bigger.. That girl does really. Plus the hair.. seems to be a bit shorter. I just really don't think that is her at all. I could be wrong though!

B's hair is also much thicker I think.

The security camera pics do seem a little different - but I wonder how much of that could be due to the angle of the camera ... that can change the look of something a LOT ..

I would think if her mom saw the footage moving she would be able to tell if it's her..

Since she was not suppose to be in Mrytle Beach maybe she had to borrow her clothing but your right it sounds like the girls and Brittanee was not getting along very well.

Unless she planned well and way ahead of time to take a few clothes at a time over to her friends house in NY, she probably had to travel with a minimum of her own things. When she left her home to go stay at a friends "for a couple of nights" she couldn't exactly haul out a whole huge suitcase of clothes.

that's what I'm thinking...that whatever happened, it went down right after she left the boys hotel. Very soon after. I wonder if they parked in the hotel garage, do those hotels have surveillance of cars going in and out of those hotels?

and I agree, I don't think that surveillance video looks anything like her.

Another thing I was thinking about. Usually you can't get into a hotel without a key unless you go through the lobby entrance. But you can leave through a side door without one. Do they have cameras at the side doors?

Our security cameras at my business make everyone look like trolls (short and chubby). The cameras usually aren't as high tech as a digitial camera you purchase at the stores, and the camera angle from above can really distort a person.

I need to get going but I'm kinda sitting on the theory of this group set this up some how some way! Like she was wanting to belong, they wouldn't let her and then decided one way to get rid of her.. We'll invite her to MB with us.. Play a prank on her and she'll leave us alone.. That prank went wrong somewhere.. Why else would they all just leave etc.. along with all the other things.. I've seen these movies like this many times where they do that and something always goes wrong.. I really think this could quite possible be the case and you have a whole group that is not going to talk. Why they are tight, they are very close, it was an accident and they will cover for each other.. You may have a couple crack though..
I watch to many movies.. LOL!

You make an excellent point about the distortion..but it's her hair that bothers me too. It looks really bleached out in the video but in all her pics she has brown hair with a few blonde highlights (just as her mother described). Unless she went crazy down there and bleached her hair out.

I agree Bobbie, the fact that they all checked out of the hotel and just left her there alone (with her stuff) sounds way beyong mean to me, and the timing of making a big deal out of the shorts...maybe there were all planning on just taking off and leaving her there in MB (as a joke) but something went wrong. Have any of these kids been on TV (any of the shows, Nancy Grace, etc. or any local Rochester interviews). They all seem to have just moved on.

Since she was not suppose to be in Mrytle Beach maybe she had to borrow her clothing but your right it sounds like the girls and Brittanee was not getting along very well.
good point.. I bet she did have clothes with her though... because she was supposedly staying with a girlfriend in Rochester W-Sat.. (I also bet she had pre planned the beach escape as well)

I could not ID her from those photos but her moms says its her.

How did she get from Peters hotel to the area in Williamsburg County later that night? Its seem like an area someone who is fimiliar with would go to instead of someone new to the area.

I read that it 22 blocks in one report from the boys hotel to her hotel(Bar Harbor) and also that is 1/2mile away. 22 blocks seems longer than 1/2 mile.

I agree Bobbie, the fact that they all checked out of the hotel and just left her there alone (with her stuff) sounds way beyong mean to me, and the timing of making a big deal out of the shorts...maybe there were all planning on just taking off and leaving her there in MB (as a joke) but something went wrong. Have any of these kids been on TV (any of the shows, Nancy Grace, etc. or any local Rochester interviews). They all seem to have just moved on.

I would think stranger abduction except for the fact they all seems to just pack up and leave without doing anything. For the guys, its just strange to leave that early and leave your stuff. For the girls, surely one of them would have called someone., but maybe they knew she didn't tell her mom she was there and they didn't want to call her mom and bust her out if she was fine but just being crazy. I would like to hear what the other kids supposedly did the rest of the night?

Whose account (s) are these photos from?
Is that B with her boyfriend John G? I used the 'forward and previous buttons' and advanced pics for whose ever account it is, and it has a few pics of her w/John G, even one that looks like a Prom photo.

Am thinking these are from her boyfriend John G's account.

Thank you!

I have another theory to run by you all....maybe the girls sent B over to the guys hotel to get some drugs (pot or whatever), they used her because she wanted to fit in with them. Maybe the call about the black shorts was just code for "get back here with the stuff right away" because we're headed out.

So B has a purse full of drugs of some sort, she leaves, something happens and then everybody freaks out.

Check out time is usually around 10AM so I guess the girls moved to Boarkwalk on Sunday leaving all Brittanees things in Bar harbor hotel. Sunday morning they knew she was missing so why leave her things? Something isnt right with this picture. They dont even know she missing until John H calls them sometime Saturday night?

Whose account (s) are these photos from?
Can you tell when they were posted? Is that B with her boyfriend John G? I used the arrow and advanced pics for whose ever account it is, and it has a few pics of her w/John G, even one that looks like a Prom photo.

Thanks you!

The boyfriends myspace. J. Grieco Can't remember the name now that I'm at home and left all my notes at the office.. Yeah sleuthing while working.. At least i'm getting paid LOL!. But it did not say when these were taken. But also on his myspace it shows that he is married. I find that peculiar.
http://www.myspace.com/69123240

Check out time is usually around 10AM so I guess the girls moved to Boarkwalk on Sunday leaving all Brittanees things in Bar harbor hotel. Sunday morning they knew she was missing so why leave her things? Something isnt right with this picture. They dont even know she missing until John H calls them sometime Saturday night?

Is this the timeline? Reported missing Sunday EARLY am, other girls have hotel move Sunday sometime? If so, it is even more odd that they did not take her things...

Or was it the new hotel that her things were abandoned at, when the girls went back to NY? I can't keep up with what we actually know as fact, and what has been speculation...

The boyfriends myspace. J. Grieco Can't remember the name now that I'm at home and left all my notes at the office.. Yeah sleuthing while working.. At least i'm getting paid LOL!. But it did not say when these were taken. But also on his myspace it shows that he is married. I find that peculiar.
http://www.myspace.com/69123240

Since he hasn't logged in since March 3rd, we know the pictures are not from the beach (that, and John G is in the pictures, right? and he wasn't at the beach...). As for the "married" bit, I wouldn't put too much thought into it. My 15 year old sister and all of her friends put "married" as their relationship status on myspace every single time they get a new boyfriend and fall in loooove.

Do we know how long Brittanee and John G dated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock