Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this PDF POLICE REPORT http://rochesterhomepage.net/media/pdf/drexelreport1.pdf , look on the 2nd page, near the bottom of the Narrative, you see the girls had moved to the Boardwalk Motel, rm#1435. Doesn't give a date or time of the move.

Because it has NOT been clear in any of the news reports what time the girls headed back to Rochester, it seems like there is a typo in this narrative.
It says, "as of 4/26/09 (Sunday) 5:20PM none of the above had yet heard from her or seen her."

The report was filed at 4:51am on 4/26, so the '5:20pm' on 4/26/09 doesn't make sense.

It states the Officer 'telephoned' these contacts and confirmed the same info the Marine had given him-that her 'traveling friends' hadn't seen her since 8pm. That makes me think they were already on their way back to Rochester. You would think they'd be present for the questioning IF they were still in town unless the Officer was lax in his initial investigation and didn't visit them at the Boardwalk Motel. I hope that's not the case.

If we go by the blog link I listed on post #492 http://www.rochesterunderground.com/...temid=257#6400,HELP US FIND BRITTANEE DREXEL, you'll note it says her things were left at the Bar Harbor Hotel. Also, the police report here says the Officer met the family Marine friend at the Bar Harbor Hotel.

(LAST TEXT to Brittanee's cell was made by her boyfriend John G. at 9:16pm. She did not respond.)

The fact that they checked out of the hotel and into another one for their last day just doesn't make any sense....why would they do that and leave only B and her stuff behind at the first hotel? Again, either a cruel joke or they wanted to distance themselves from B big time for some reason. And then the guys take off like a rocket back to Rochester, leaving everything behind. Yup, seems might strange to me.

http://www.myspace.com/rayyyissexayyy

This was a friend that had commented on John G's myspace. Is that one of the girls from Brittanee's spring break trip? I don't have the other picture right in front of me, I just thought the overly made up brunette looked familiar.

Is this the timeline? Reported missing Sunday EARLY am, other girls have hotel move Sunday sometime? If so, it is even more odd that they did not take her things...

Or was it the new hotel that her things were abandoned at, when the girls went back to NY? I can't keep up with what we actually know as fact, and what has been speculation...

the way I read the police report was they were at Bar harbor when LE took the missing person report and then later that day the girls had moved to boardwalk so I think they left her stuff at Bar Harbor moved to Boardwalk and stayed there for a few days then returned home.

They prolly blame her for messing up their vacation.

the girl in the video appeared to have on no makeup and if her hair was unfixed it could be her. a flat iron can do wonders. it does look a little heavy to be her but i guess it could if she had on no makeup

This was a friend that had commented on John G's myspace. Is that one of the girls from Brittanee's spring break trip? I don't have the other picture right in front of me, I just thought the overly made up brunette looked familiar.

OK, giving benefit of the doubt, maybe they left her stuff there thinking she would show up at that hotel and then she would have her things. But did they leave a note for her tellilng her where they all went, or was B originally planning on moving to the new location with them?

If her stuff was left at the BH, then somebody would have had to pay for the room. I mean, why incur the extra cost, if B knew where the new hotel was and she could just go there and get her things.

Nope, I don't think B knew anything about the girls plan to change hotels.

did you read some of the comments j. o made to b's boyfriend on myspace. she wanted him or was very flirty.heres one of her comments
"welll technically he broke up with me... and i wish i didnt have to ... its just way to hard to get over him here.. everything reminds me of himm.
you are more than welcome to come visit me in florida thoughhhh<3 "

I didn't think that looked like J. O. but I could be wrong.

which pic kat? if you type in her name she has 2 myspace pages with face pics. looks just like the one in the link

that girl's name is rachael. If you go to her page, you will see that when she uploaded that picture from photobucket she used the screenname rachaelxoxann for her photobucket account.

If you do a search, she is like many ppl (including me) that tend to use a screenname in more than one place.

From other sites we can see her nickname in real life must be Rae, and she is 19.

Here's a good straight on picture of her, but she likes to purse her lips in all photos it appears.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2278482350064690475hxjGEM

sorry i got them two confused. out of curiosity how far is seabreeze from myrtle beach?

I have become friends with several of these people on facebook.
Here is another post from Alanna L. on Khalid S. with the photo of her and britt laying on the beach. It says :

Alanna L our vaca = amazing. BESTFRIENDS bahaha That was at 11:36pm yesterday.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1555571167
His facebook!

this photo opens up to Khalid SIn_ _ _ _ _ and a dark haired girl.
It isn't the pic of Allanna w/ B on the beach wearing her pink 2 piece.
So maybe Khalid S and the dark haired girl are bestfriends.

The photos that were downloaded by Jenn O onto Facebook from Myrtle B, clearly show Brittanee w/ light hair.

Since he hasn't logged in since March 3rd, we know the pictures are not from the beach (that, and John G is in the pictures, right? and he wasn't at the beach...). As for the "married" bit, I wouldn't put too much thought into it. My 15 year old sister and all of her friends put "married" as their relationship status on myspace every single time they get a new boyfriend and fall in loooove.

Do we know how long Brittanee and John G dated?

2 1/2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member