Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this case has consumed me.Someone answer this for me.If she was never seen again after she left the boys room and the video shows her leaving,Why does her description on her missing person stuff give different clothing description ? I dont have time to look it up again right now but will later but i think her clothing was like a pink MB shirt and lite blue jeans and thats not what she has on in the video.Who gave that clothing description.Im lost here so someone fill me in.

IMHO it is not such a far distance for a 17 yr old soccer player who probably runs farther than that in training. When I was younger, I lived in a beach town similar to MB and walked 10-15 blocks easily. City blocks are shorter and there are businesses and or homes along the sidewalks that make things seem safer.
I learned first hand tho that things can happen to a girl even in such public surroundings.

peace,

Okay I just read an article that said she was walking from the "boys" hotel back to hers it was "22 blocks" aways......That is a very long ways to walk!! Why wouldn't a friend in the group of 15 give her a ride or one of the guys she was visiting give her a ride back to her hotel?!?!?!

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S912873.shtml?cat=572

"Drexel was last seen leaving a hotel where a group of guy friends were staying. She was supposed to walk back to her hotel 22 blocks away but never made it there."

according to fifth's link that they tracked the phone from williamsburg county toward the coast... well that is the direction of the current river and highway search

BBM It was in the links to the message I replied to:

Whoever had Brittanee was doing some travelling that night....

Didn't someone say they was a tip about her being seen on a bus to Georgetown? I wonder what the bus route is maybe that is why it was so far out of the way.

Ok this case has consumed me.Someone answer this for me.If she was never seen again after she left the boys room and the video shows her leaving,Why does her description on her missing person stuff give different clothing description ? I dont have time to look it up again right now but will later but i think her clothing was like a pink MB shirt and lite blue jeans and thats not what she has on in the video.Who gave that clothing description.Im lost here so someone fill me in.

That description is from someone looking like Brittanee on the bus which was later proven to not be her.

edited- delete a quote

I think that clothing description was of a sighting that turned out not to be her.

Didn't someone say they was a tip about her being seen on a bus to Georgetown? I wonder what the bus route is maybe that is why it was so far out of the way.

*edit* Sorry, I'm late on the draw.

Apparently the phone went from Myrtle Beach, inland to Williamsburg County then ended up 25ish miles south of Myrtle Beach, which is where LE was searching.

I hadn't heard the ping was in williamsburg? Where did you hear that? I just heard in south Georgetown near the north charleston County boarder.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87961

(snip)
Police also said they were able to locate Brittanee's cell phone as it traveled out of Williamsburg County, which is inland, toward the South Carolina coast. That was days ago.

It ended up being a hotel worker from the area.

Did they say what time her phone pinged? I'd like to know where the boys' cell phones pinged, and the girls for that matter.

Morning! I was searching last night for Peter B.'s dob and came across all these 'internet $ making' sites. Take a look at this pic at this link and tell me what you think.

http://www.listexplode.com/ scroll down a little

The only other picture I've seen of him is the profile pic of his facebook. But, I think it might be him.

Woah - You are Right. Check this out at 1:02!!!

http://www.13wham.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=206322@video.wokr13.com&navCatId=5

Since she was wearing flip flops and just gotten to Peters hotel(22 blocks away) when she was called to return the shorts she was wearing she might have taken a ride from someone.

"Drexel was last seen leaving a hotel where a group of guy friends were staying. She was supposed to walk back to her hotel 22 blocks away but never made it there."[/QUOTE]

When I first saw the video, there is no way I would have thought it was B. Her hair is very blonde and unstyled, unlike any pics we have seen of her...the color is very different. Also, she doesn't look all that slim in the video, B only weighted like 100 lbs and all her photos she looks very skinny, but in the video her body looks heavier and not very "skinny" at all, more athletic build. I know she played soccer but still, I expected her to look different. Honestly, I would never have thought it was her. Her mother even said from the back shot she couldn't ID her...what mother couldn't ID her own daughter from the back. She only ID'd her from her profile (which couldn't have been that clear). I still really wonder if that is her???

Yeah, I thought it looked more like her mother. I was surprised they ID'd her as Brittanee.

If she was walking down the "strip" of MB, it isn't dark at all. There are lights and people everywhere...especially this time of year. That being said, at that age, I'd just hop in a car with someone and go when I was there for vacation with my friends. It's not unlikely that she did the same.

That does sound like a likely scenario... especially as she was so young and already to go without permission from her parents...

So, it that may have been the case.... does it seem like she would be more likely to accept a ride from a younger person... rather than an older one? Especially a younger guy, maybe even into their 20s but maybe not older...

What do you all think?

The Myspace guy's previous profile pic looks just like the guy from sleeping with the enemy. Can someone do a side by side. I can't paste for some reason.

http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/BobbieBu/

Do you think this is the same girl? B is in both pics.. but it sure looks like AL in both pics. 1 on the right is a MB pic that was on facebook. The other is one I found on Myspace on B's missing page someone put up.

Oh and I hope I did this right as i've never posted my photobucket account before anywhere.

I think that she was probably walking really fast or maybe even running down the street to get to her gf's hotel to return the shorts as quickly as possible. She would have needed to stop to change clothes before returning the shorts because it's my understanding she was wearing them. So maybe somebody stopped and asked her if she was in a hurry and needed a ride. Or it's still possible that one of the guys from the hotel did give her a ride, or after she left decided to go after her and give her a ride. Seems odd nobody on the street would remember seeing her, since this has been all over the news. I'd still like to know if her cell records show her calling/texting the gf (confirming that she was on the way or something like that since these kids text each other every move they make). I'm still not convinced that she would get into a car with anybody she didn't recognize at all. That's why I'm thinking it's somebody that she had a brief encounter with before this, maybe a bartender, store clerk, somebody she danced with, met on the beach. I think it's very similar to Natalee Holloway in that B felt some level of comfort with the person.

she had the shorts on in the footage but no other ones to change into in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member