Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone here comes across Peter B.'s dob, could you please let me know? I found a date of August 30, 1988, but I really would like to confirm. Thanks!

That's what it looks like to me too lovejac. Psychic or empath. Doesn't strike me as odd though, because I know what it feels like to be drawn into a case of a missing child (many times over now) :crazy:

-----------
Are you saying that you think the "girls" should not be held accountable for moving out of the hotel and leaving her things there and for not calling the police when she became missing? I hope that is not what you are saying, here. They are at least accountable for these two items, which are vitally important! It is a major problem today with young people, especially females not being responsible nor accountable for their actions or lack of actions.

No. I am sorry. I was saying I didn't seem to think the girls did anything to harm her. I would think it would have been a stranger or one of the boys..But who knows after what we have seen in Cantu case.

Morning! I was searching last night for Peter B.'s dob and came across all these 'internet $ making' sites. Take a look at this pic at this link and tell me what you think.

http://www.listexplode.com/ scroll down a little

that picture does look like him!!

----------
I will probably be blasted for this, but so what. If one of these girls were my daughter, the two of us would go into my bedroom and I would switch the h*** out of her for general principles, one, she needs it for being a total piece of human garbage, to leave a 17 yr. old girl alone in a strange town 16 hours from home and not even bothering to call the police, leaving her things there as if this girl is disposable. LE needs to bring all of the people, loosely called people, back to Myrtle Beach, make them very, extremely uncomfortable, and leave them in a cell until they can tell the truth. I am so sick of these spoiled brats, I could scream. In fact, I can be in Myrtle Beach in 45 minutes, let me interrogate them.:furious:

You won't be blasted by me. I'm about 2 hours away. Come pick me up. I'll go with you. I'll bring the switch.)

Blaise (Road trip! Switching road trip!)

It appears that PB has given DNA and the car has been searched and released back to him. I notice it says that's why she came to see him was to get flip-flops that she left there.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=88642

I also never noticed in the pictures of her leaving the hotel,she does have something in her right hand.

Yes, a page back. These trolls come out whenever there is a high profile missing girl case. They deserve to have the FBI show up at their door, and the the FBI will show up at their door. Unfortunately, the FBI has to run this crap down on the off chance there might be some legit info there.

There were alot of this type of stuff posted on myspace and facebook during the Brooke Bennet investigation.

Hello all:)

I come here because there's so much talent on this board. Plus caring for the underdog(s) in the world.

Does anyone know Brittanee's date of birth?

You won't be blasted by me. I'm about 2 hours away. Come pick me up. I'll go with you. I'll bring the switch.)

Blaise (Road trip! Switching road trip!)

Count me in for the switching road trip! I'm only a few years older than the girls she was with, but I am appalled that they would just leave... even if they waited until her family got here to SC. You don't just LEAVE your friend behind, not if it's a close enough friend that you'd cross state lines to vacay with them! They should be combing the streets alongside police and her family. moo...

I have family in the lowcountry and we have a family home near Myrtle... I have been thinking about going down there. Are there any volunteer search efforts going on?

And as for Santee, that just breaks my heart. We have a family reunion at Santee the first week in June every year, have since before I was born. The bottom of Santee is squishy, when I was a child I would always try to wear my shoes INTO the water when I'd get in, because an older relative told me the squishy bottom was dead fish and people (it's not!!!). But it breaks my heart to think Brittanee could be in there...

Hello all:)

I come here because there's so much talent on this board. Plus caring for the underdog(s) in the world.

Does anyone know Brittanee's date of birth?

Her natal sunrise and last seen charts showing B'date are in the Forensic Astrology thread.

I did scan that thread and did not see mention of a specific birth date. Thank you for your response.

i did scan that thread and did not see mention of a specific birth date. Thank you for your response.

My apologies, We've put up her Last Message Chart @9:15pm and the Police Report Chart.

10/07/91

Thanks 1,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See. This place ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

it caught my attention because I thought it might be her trying to describe her location. the blog was creepy

Yes, a page back. These trolls come out whenever there is a high profile missing girl case. They deserve to have the FBI show up at their door, and the the FBI will show up at their door. Unfortunately, the FBI has to run this crap down on the off chance there might be some legit info there.

There were alot of this type of stuff posted on myspace and facebook during the Brooke Bennet investigation.

He deserves to have the FBI show up at his door???? Should everyone here deserve that, too?? Honestly - It's not too different from what everyone (myself included)does here at WS...the myspace guy is simply using a different forum to post his thoughts. If he's a troll, then we're ALL trolls. Do we WS'ers not "come out" whenever there is a high-profile missing person case? You know the saying about casting stones in glass houses, right?

The myspace appears to be a psychic, or empath, as someone indicated earlier and he is simply posting his thoughts/ideas.

That is super creepy, esp since Seabrook is less than an hour south of Georgetown where they detected her last ping.

i called le last night when i saw it because it stuck out to me but i didnt hear anything back.

He deserves to have the FBI show up at his door???? Should everyone here deserve that, too?? Honestly - It's not too different from what everyone (myself included)does here at WS...the myspace guy is simply using a different forum to post his thoughts. If he's a troll, then we're ALL trolls. Do we WS'ers not "come out" whenever there is a high-profile missing person case? You know the saying about casting stones in glass houses, right?

The myspace appears to be a psychic, or empath, as someone indicated earlier and he is simply posting his thoughts/ideas.

The definition of an Internet Troll from Wiki is hardly what would be compared to those of us at WS. And I, as others would as well, take great offense to that comparison. Cryptic "I know something you don't" posts are not allowed at WS for one thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

Yes, IMO, anyone who inserts themselves into an investigation for their own nefarious reasons, deserves to have LE show up at their door for taking away precious resources needed to investigate real leads. BTW, it doesn't appear by reading the comments that anyone is buying what he's selling.

Believe me when I say this guy is no different than anyone else from any other high profile crime case where someone wants their 15 minutes of fame, or money. And in the case of Psychics, it's usually to drum up business or scam the family of crime victims. It's a cruel thing what these guys do to family and friends desperate for information on their loved ones. I've seen it too many times not to recognize it when I see it, and I have zero tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997