Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they found her in a pool in Irondequoit today (the Butler girl) not sure if a thread was started. They haven't official identified her, but said they were searching a house next store for her and it lead them to the pool.

that is just ridiculous. i grew up in irondequoit (near seabreeze tho)

Thank you for the link blondiex420. Bumping for Britt.

Bumping for Britt. I was in Florida last week. And upon heading home (PA) i mentioned to my wife how i still follow the case of Brittanee. She remembers me talk about her from time to time in the past. I've never posted in WS about her, but i'll just add my 2 cents. Her friends... someone knows what happened to this girl. I've seen the video of her walking, and it was a busy night along that main hotel strip. A van / car / suv just doesn't pull up and drag a girl off without no one seeing this. She got in a car with someone she knew i believe. Then these guys leave in the middle of the night???? Who does that sorta thing?

Did police ever search any of their vehicles for hair fibers?

Bless her heart. It surprised me to see her in the missing but not forgotten forum. :(

I can't believe it's been 3 years. Come home soon sweetie.

someones facebook status from NY.. "Britt britt i miss you :-/....Sooo ppl are finally slipping up around "here" were gonna get to the bottom of this & bring you home and when that's done I'm gonna settle this with the one's who. Brought you to myrtle fyi I'm on your *advertiser censored* you know who you are — with Dawn Drexel.
Like · · 5:27pm (8 minutes ago) near Gates Center, NY · "

wonder whats up...

EDIT TO ADD DAWNS REPLY TO THIS STATUS: "Dawn Drexel- I agree these people need to start talking cuz I know that they are ready to notify law enforcement . Once that happens its gonna be like a domino effect cuz everyone will be in charged as an accomplice.
6:14pm (31 minutes ago) · Like · 5Reply"

someones facebook status from NY.. "Britt britt i miss you :-/....Sooo ppl are finally slipping up around "here" were gonna get to the bottom of this & bring you home and when that's done I'm gonna settle this with the one's who. Brought you to myrtle fyi I'm on your *advertiser censored* you know who you are — with Dawn Drexel.
Like · · 5:27pm (8 minutes ago) near Gates Center, NY · "

wonder whats up...

EDIT TO ADD DAWNS REPLY TO THIS STATUS: "Dawn Drexel- I agree these people need to start talking cuz I know that they are ready to notify law enforcement . Once that happens its gonna be like a domino effect cuz everyone will be in charged as an accomplice.
6:14pm (31 minutes ago) · Like · 5Reply"

Whoa! That would be cool!!!

just read this on facebook as well:

"Dawn Drexelposted to_______________
8:26am (51 minutes ago)
Hey ___ got a call heading down to Myrtle Beach to meet with the detectives on some recent information on Britts case.... "

hopefully they really are on to something and not just trying to scare these girls she went with!

Wow I hope this is real because whether they are involved or not those girls need some punishment for deserting her. Also if they every have a daughter maybe they would know Dawn's pain. To never talk to her after all this and not give any info is so wrong.
I was driving today I was thinking about those girls and the one whose getting ready to graduate from UofR who would hire her. Go ahead and go to a $50k school a year. All an employer has to do is google her name.

theres been nothing else posted on any of the facebooks as of yet, in case anyone was wondering

Soul125, I mapped the location of the Sunset Lodge and it is just below Georgetown, not as far south as the river area they had been so concentrated searching but very close. I will go do a Google map and try to get you a mileage but I would think it is within 20 miles, if that much. I told someone the other day I always had my doubts SHE was right within that area of the river, I thought someone tossed her phone/bag out the car going across the bridge and carried her further south. But it dawned on me the other day too with the location of this lodge, in a criminals mind if they are concerned about cell phone tracking, makes perfect sense he may take it farther to dispose of and double back -- if LE tracks it, they'll just keep moving right on past his shack.

ETA: It's 9.3 miles from Sunset Lodge to Pole Yard Landing/North Santee River, straight shot down Hwy 17.

Pole Yard Way, Sampit-Santee, SC 29440 to 3376 S Fraser St, Georgetown, SC 29440 - Google Maps

I always had the same feeling that if she was still alive and being abducted, the phone could have been tossed before the abductor proceeded further south toward Charleston for example, or before changing direction off the highway. Unless it was just a case of someone driving down there to dispose of her body and she was disposed of along with her phone.

Do you guys know
(a) were no forensics done on Brittanee's hotel room and PB's hotel room or cadaver dogs taken there?
(b) were federal authorities not called in on the case in the beginning to meet with the friends as they arrived back home, maybe ask if they'd consent to polygraphs or volunteer their items from the trip for forensics, etc. Did any of the friends take polygraphs in this case?
(c) were the phones of PB and his roommates researched by LE, as well as the phone records of the parents who allegedly told them to leave and drive back home in such a hurry. I.e. who else did any of them call around the time frame of the guys' hurried departure.
(d) would you guys mind reposting the best links for facts on this case (so people like me can catch up). Thank you very much! :)

I just got back home from a few days in MB with my little boy for spring break. I sure was thinking of Brittanee while we were there.

I did always wonder why her phone wouldn't have been tossed earlier though by an abductor. It appears from what we've seen that she usually had her phone out texting, so seems like an abductor would be aware of the phone and would get rid of it right away so that his route would not be tracked. It almost gives me the feeling like her phone might have been used to draw the focus away from MB or the real route where she or her body was taken.

I did always wonder why her phone wouldn't have been tossed earlier though by an abductor. It appears from what we've seen that she usually had her phone out texting, so seems like an abductor would be aware of the phone and would get rid of it right away so that his route would not be tracked. It almost gives me the feeling like her phone might have been used to draw the focus away from MB or the real route where she or her body was taken.

I always wondered if maybe the perp(s) used her phone to send a taunting text. The guy that BD was texting seemed to know something was wrong really fast and LE doesn't share all they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3