Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the above screenshot they are actually sarcastically mocking some people on a facebook page ( including Dawn Drexel). Somebody mistakenly thought PB owned a bunch of clubs. His fellow club rats quickly came to his defense in droves. His "VIPeteys" were actually being quite disrespectful to DD and were trying to place blame on her and Brittanee . This all happened yesterday believe it or not. Some of these "VIPeteys"(this is what I refer to his group of followers) are acting extremely hostile. They just don't get the fact that all anybody wants from them is a little bit of compassion and cooperation. It is THEIR and HIS behaviour that are raising suspicions around that group. The logical reaction to a friend (or fellow ROC native for those that didnt know her well) going missing would have been:
1. Rally as a group and stay in Myrtle and do whatever it takes to find her.
2. Offer yourself to police to do whatever is necessary( polygraph, vehicle searches, interviews etc.)
3. Pick up phone. " hello. Mrs. Drexel? I am extremely devastated as to what has happened. Is there Anything I can do to help?
These are just a few examples of what any decent friend would do in a similar situation. These are examples of what any decent human being would do. But for some reason the groups she was with immediately went on defense and some , including VIPetey actually bolted AS SOON as the heat began rolling in.

BBM

Why?! Why!! Nearly 4 years later are these people playing games with Brittanee's mom? This breaks my heart.

If they wanted DD to leave them alone, give her what she needs. Answers & Help.

:banghead:

It also looks like I'll have plenty of reading to catch up on tonight. Thanks, CoolJ!

Yes the 3 things CoolJ listed as what a person could do does seem pretty simple. Why not send a letter or email anonymously? Mind boggling. You would hope DD would have gotten some answers or something after the letter she put in the newspaper. It is pretty difficult to understand the level of hostility from this group of VIPeteys.

2.jpg

I haven't seen any video only photos of BD leaving the BlueWater Resort. This isn't the best quality photo but yeah I can see something reddish in her right hand. I don't see anything in her left hand. If anyone has a better quality photo I would like to see it. I would like to see the video from the traffic cam from about 8 pm to 9:30 pm to see if any more white cars can been seen. I'm sure the original video is probably better quality than what we see on the YouTube video. The YouTube video is probably a 2nd or 3rd generation video. If those are red flip-flops then she wouldn't be going out to a parking lot to meet someone to retrieve the flip-flops from a car. This would make sense since you don't see anyone leave with her and why would someone leave and go one direction and BD leave through a different exit if they are going to meet at the same place.

I may be wrong, but to me it looks like she has her phone in her hand. She had a pink cell phone, so that may be the reddish looking object in her hand. If I was walking a distance alone at night I know I would have my phone in my hand the entire time! JMO

1.jpg

I never thought about her cell phone. Good point. The funny thing is though when you look at the photos of her walking into the BlueWater hotel I don't see anything in her hands then. I know these photos aren't the best. You would think she would have her cell phone in her hand when she walked into the hotel since she had been using it as she walked there. Does she have it in her purse? Now you got me thinking about where her cell phone might be. According to LE she had been using it as she walked to the BlueWater hotel so she didn't walk there to pick it up? Interesting. I need to look at the video of her from the night before or pictures of her with her cell phone to see how pink or red her cell phone looks.

I've been a long time lurker on WS but just wanted to say that I pray for Brittanee and her family all the time.

These kids just bother me to no end...i have showed more compassion for total strangers then they are for their "friend" what a sorry group of people I truly wish LE would charge then with something at the very least contributing I dont understand why this hasnt been done. My heart goes out to Brittanee and her family and i hope ALL the monsters behind this receive justice

Peter the clown is bragging about his clubs that he owns and that it is "open bar" for all his friends. Well Peter is twenty years old at this time. He isn't even old enough to drink in a club in Myrtle Beach, legal drinking age is 21 years old. So what the hell really went on during this trip. I do know that the clubs do check ID's for legal drinking age when you are trying to enter the club. When are we going to hear the truth about this trip? How many of these NY people were 21 years old or older? He wasn't even old enough to be in the clubs he was claiming to own. What did he think? That the dumb people in the south just let anyone in the clubs? Why hasn't LE tore him a new one? Why doesn't he and the rest of his pinions bring their butts back down to the south to "his clubs" and see if he can keep his mouth shut then?

Sorry I'm a couple of days behind, but we were just in MB this past Aug with our 18 and 19 year-olds kids. Most of the clubs down there only require them to be 18 to get in, but of course 21 to drink. They either get a big black X on their hand or a wrist band that's a different color than the legal-age peeps. They were actually very strict with IDs at all the clubs. PErhaps it was different few years ago?

My current thoughts are that there was a fairly large group from Rochester in MB at the time, some of whom she may have known previous to the trip and others she perhaps was introduced to in MB. One of them offered her a ride. Or perhaps an employee at one of the hotels or restaurants that she had frequented offered her this ride. I feel quite certain she was offered a ride by a familiar face and got in willingly.

Sorry I'm a couple of days behind, but we were just in MB this past Aug with our 18 and 19 year-olds kids. Most of the clubs down there only require them to be 18 to get in, but of course 21 to drink. They either get a big black X on their hand or a wrist band that's a different color than the legal-age peeps. They were actually very strict with IDs at all the clubs. PErhaps it was different few years ago?

My current thoughts are that there was a fairly large group from Rochester in MB at the time, some of whom she may have known previous to the trip and others she perhaps was introduced to in MB. One of them offered her a ride. Or perhaps an employee at one of the hotels or restaurants that she had frequented offered her this ride. I feel quite certain she was offered a ride by a familiar face and got in willingly.

I AGREE!!!!!!!! I have never thought she was grabbed off the street it just seems like to big of a risk

Wow! I had a lot to catch up on. I've thought of every scenario and possibility there is trying SO hard to see the the incident from these kid's point of view, but they just keep making it more and more difficult. I'm sorry, but someone's child is missing... Show some respect! I don't understand how they find it okay to make jokes and argue with strangers online about her disappearance via Facebook comments, yet they deem talking to Dawn unnecessary & unimportant. The disrespect just blows my mind. I've said it before & I'll say it again- this group was completely aware of the fact Brittanee was not a legal adult when they went on this trip. Whether or not Brittanee told the group her mother said "no" is irrelevant, they knowingly transported a minor across state lines..... Not just any state, no. They took her to the opposite side of the country. I'm 99.9999% sure at least one person out of that group purchased alcohol for Brittanee; start talking kidnapping charges & sit back & watch the firework show, because someone will start talking if they truly had any involvement. I was seriously so happy to see Dawn mention that on that Silence & Betrayal FB page.

After the FB arguments were done, PB posted a picture of a plate of food with the caption "for my fans", I guess he's referring to the people he and his friends were arguing with. *gag*

I just watched the Disappeared episode again and reading the posts here, you guys bring up a good point. Those "friends" she went to Myrtle Beach with don't seem to care a lot about her and didn't even stay there to search for her or help with the investigation. Infact, it seems a bit odd that they'd invite a younger girl who wasn't really into their scene, so to speak. She obviously wanted to go to hang out with older people, but what's their benefit? They didn't seem to know her well or anything. They weren't the ones who filed the missing person report either, and didn't seem to find anything suspicious when she didn't return to the hotel. There is something deeper here, I think. I'm not saying they did anything, but it's possible they know something. The girl who asked for her shorts back could've been using that as a lure for her to be out on the sidewalk so something could happen to her. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I really don't know if she's alive or dead at this stage, honestly I think it could go both ways, but I really want her family to get answers. :( Someone knows something somewhere.

I wonder if the 3-4 POIs are any of her "friends"?

I am disgusted with this whole case...the friends that were with her dont seem to care the cops dont seem to have really gave them a second though it makes me so mad a little girl is missing and dosent seem like the most likely people to be able to help are not ...

One thing I always wanted clarified and never has been. Was Brittanee's cell phone pink? Or did she have a pink case on the phone? Just wondering because there are not many pink cell phones. Cases can be removed so if it was a case you wonder if anyone had come acrossed it and didn't think anything of it because it was not pink.

1.jpg

I never thought about her cell phone. Good point. The funny thing is though when you look at the photos of her walking into the BlueWater hotel I don't see anything in her hands then. I know these photos aren't the best. You would think she would have her cell phone in her hand when she walked into the hotel since she had been using it as she walked there. Does she have it in her purse? Now you got me thinking about where her cell phone might be. According to LE she had been using it as she walked to the BlueWater hotel so she didn't walk there to pick it up? Interesting. I need to look at the video of her from the night before or pictures of her with her cell phone to see how pink or red her cell phone looks.

Is it a flip phone? It looks lik.e she could have something small and pink in her left hand.

If she had finished with her call, she probably put it back in her purse.

brittanneedrexel8_zpsd5dc11a9.jpg

I came across this photo of BD with her phone. I'm not sure when this photo was taken. I looked at the video of BD the night before she disappeared but the video I've seen is of poor quality and the room is dark and it is hard to see her phone. But to be honest the phone in the video does look like a darker color rather than pink or red. In this picture it doesn't look like the phone has a cover on it but I can see a black seam so maybe it is black and there is a reddish or pink cover on it. I suppose if it was a flip phone the cover would have to be split. I'll keep looking for other photos.

Here is another picture looks more recent cause her hair has the blonde highlights, and the phone appears red. sorry I don't know how to make the picture bigger.

britt phone 1.jpg

brittanneedrexel8_zpsd5dc11a9.jpg

I came across this photo of BD with her phone. I'm not sure when this photo was taken. I looked at the video of BD the night before she disappeared but the video I've seen is of poor quality and the room is dark and it is hard to see her phone. But to be honest the phone in the video does look like a darker color rather than pink or red. In this picture it doesn't look like the phone has a cover on it but I can see a black seam so maybe it is black and there is a reddish or pink cover on it. I suppose if it was a flip phone the cover would have to be split. I'll keep looking for other photos.

efe56204-f235-4c75-b4d3-e6455f784d7e_zps6c624729.jpg

855c6b2f-a120-4cd3-9619-9d9ae630109c_zps85185146.jpg

I been looking for a better quality photo but in the snapshot from the video of BD the night before she disappeared her phone looks like a darker color but then again if she is texting someone and the interior of the phone is grey or black I guess the exterior could be pink. The other photo I'm not sure when that was taken. I've noticed on many of the tribute videos on YouTube there are more pictures of BD with a cell phone.

From what I've gathered, It seems as if she's been pictured with two different phones. I will attach a few pictures to show examples. The pictures where you can see the orange looking phone look like older pictures IMO, whereas the pictures with the hot pink cell phone look a little bit more up to date, she looks a little older. Could be wrong, though.

I don't know what this picture is from..... I'm going to assume Halloween or something because I really have no idea..(I think we all know this is not her normal attire) Anyhow, you can see the orange phone in her right hand.
phone1_zpsa5b8eb2d.jpg

Again, another picture with the orange phone. She has darker hair in this picture, so I believe this is probably also old:
1e796896-cc41-4440-90dd-0b4998a115a9_zpsb24ed21b.jpg

633cc7bd-154e-494f-9f70-036f58a49a9b_zps1edf0ec7.jpg

Picture previously posted showing the pink cell phone in her hand (looks more recent than the rest):
0786103c-3532-44a3-991e-fc501e3321c8_zps5188dc0b.jpg

Almost 100% sure that the orange phone is the same model as pictured in the image justagirl posted previously. From what I've read, This model seemed to be most popular around 2007 or so:
phone6_zps4b1f66ca.jpg

The pink cell phone was a bit harder to find a match for, but I think that this is probably the same one she had.. or close to it, at least. In the picture where she's holding it, you can somewhat see a gray part on the side of the phone and what I believe to be the speaker part that your ear is against while making a call. I don't think it's a flip phone, it would have had to be pictured while flipped open in order to see that speaker part.
0761f1aa-e5c8-4742-b3bd-cb72b5281d59_zpsbd7c96a6.jpg

They're both uniquely designed phones. I hope that if someone ever does find whichever phone she was using that they will be aware enough to know that a young girl is missing and that her phone has not yet been recovered

If the reason she went to Peter's hotel that night was to retrieve a pair of flip flops she had left in a vehicle earlier that day, wouldn't this require her actually being in their car? If she rode somewhere with them earlier that afternoon or whenever, why would she decline his next offer for a ride just hours later? And if she left flip flops in their car, then what shoes was she wearing after she got out of their vehicle? Was she barefoot? We know that at one point she met up with Peter and his friends on the beach, earlier that day if I'm remembering correctly. If Brittanee, Peter and the other boys had driven and parked in one of those parking decks that offer beach access to visitors that may not be staying somewhere beachfront, I guess if she had sand or something on her, removing her flip flops once in their car would make sense. But, both her and Peter's hotels were beachfront.. they would not have had to drive anywhere, just simply exit out of the back side of the hotel for immediate beach access. Regardless of wherever they went that afternoon, the flip flops were still left behind, meaning that at one point she was barefoot. Did Brittanee conveniently have a separate pair of flip flops in her possession that she could wear in addition to the ones left in their vehicle? I doubt that. Why would she? Brittanee doesn't seem like the type of teenage girl who would be fine walking barefoot anywhere in public other than the beach.

If the reason she went to Peter's hotel that night was to retrieve a pair of flip flops she had left in a vehicle earlier that day, wouldn't this require her actually being in their car? If she rode somewhere with them earlier that afternoon or whenever, why would she decline his next offer for a ride just hours later? And if she left flip flops in their car, then what shoes was she wearing after she got out of their vehicle? Was she barefoot? We know that at one point she met up with Peter and his friends on the beach, earlier that day if I'm remembering correctly. If Brittanee, Peter and the other boys had driven and parked in one of those parking decks that offer beach access to visitors that may not be staying somewhere beachfront, I guess if she had sand or something on her, removing her flip flops once in their car would make sense. But, both her and Peter's hotels were beachfront.. they would not have had to drive anywhere, just simply exit out of the back side of the hotel for immediate beach access. Regardless of wherever they went that afternoon, the flip flops were still left behind, meaning that at one point she was barefoot. Did Brittanee conveniently have a separate pair of flip flops in her possession that she could wear in addition to the ones left in their vehicle? I doubt that. Why would she? Brittanee doesn't seem like the type of teenage girl who would be fine walking barefoot anywhere in public other than the beach.

I think she had a pair of white flip flops on in the pictures of when she entered and exited the BlueWater. I also see a pair of white flip flops next to her in the photos of BD and AL on the beach. Maybe she had 2 pair or maybe 1 pair was borrowed. You had mentioned before you thought the pair she was retrieving were red and that is what is seen in her right hand in the photos of BD exiting the BlueWater. Maybe she rode with them to go get something to eat during the day? I always thought the reason she went to visit PB was to hang out with them for the night and she was called by JO to return her clothing and that is why she returned.

The only reason I thought that it may have been the red flip flops in her hand was because while PB was being questioned and LE was reviewing the surveillance, he allegedly pointed & said "see, she's carrying the red flip flops".. But I'm not so sure now that we know what the phone looks like. Her having her phone out and carrying it to text her boyfriend so frequently is consistent with her phone records. She probably did put them inside her purse, she isn't carrying anything in the other hand. Either way, the second pair of flip flops is just another item to add onto the list of her valuables that STILL haven't been found. I really would love to know what comment was made toward the hotel staff that ultimately got them kicked out that evening. It's Spring Break, the hotel employees are used to dealing with stupid, immature teenagers nonstop.. So it must have been something pretty serious & disrespectful, IMO

I had no idea, but I just found out DD did an interview on an online radio show & they pretty much addressed every aspect/theory we have come up with. She's still saying that she's got a gut feeling that Brittanee may have been trafficked due to certain individuals that Peter is/was associated with. She thinks it was someone that she knew or may have been introduced to while she was there. Her Mother is certain on the fact that Brittanee is a fighter and would not have gone quietly if some random stranger abducted her.
& she also did confirm that she does have information that hasn't been released, but could not elaborate on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl