Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

The eye color seems just a little bit off. If it's not Brittanee it's her doppleganger. The sweater girl has had breast augmentation it appears.

BBM I believe (I could be wrong been 5 long years) that BD might have worn contacts.

There's a striking resemblance, but I don't think it's her.

The hair is the same type, meaning thin and straight. The eyes are very close and as Rochestergirl points out she may have worn contacts. The nose is hard telling. It looks a little different depending on the angle. It appears in one picture of Brittanee that she has a small stud on the right side of her nose, so does the girl in the questionable picture. The girl in the picture is wearing hoop earrings. In one of the pictures of Brittanee she's wearing hoop earrings too. The eyebrows look very similar. The cheekbone lines seem to be the same. The sweater girl is wearing rings. Brittanee's upper lip is thinner than her bottom lip. It appears that the same is true for the sweater girl. The chin is hard to tell. I'm going with a 90% match. JMO

This is an aged picture that was made recently;

20264971_BG2.jpg

I don't see why it would be her, seems a bit far fetched imo.

Something has been nagging at me lately about the behavior of this group Brittanee was with in MB. Why did they let her tag along? She allegedly didn't have any money. She was just a kid, not legally an adult, younger than the rest of the group. I cannot recall if she gained entrance into any clubs but she wouldn't have been able to consume alcohol unless she had a fake ID or someone in the group bought her drinks at the bar and brought them to her. Britt didn't do drugs but there were drugs allegedly consumed by the group of 'friends'. So why would they bring along a 17 year old 'misfit' on their spring break trip?

MOO but I think Brittanee was being used by these friends. She would have been charged as a minor if she had drugs on her person but the friends would have been charged as adults. So I wonder if the group met someone at a club who could hook them up and Brittanee was tapped to meet the person, do the deal and deliver the goods back to each hotel as a type of repayment for being allowed along in the first place. This is the only way I can reconcile in my mind.......why Britt seemed to disappear into thin air. If she were doing a deal, she most likely would have gotten into a described car willingly because drug deals are done in private.....why the guys up and left in the middle of the night. They were probably freaking when Brittanee didn't return and also short on money as well.....why the young women moved to another hotel and left Brittanee's things behind. They would probably all be freaking out that she didn't return and possibly angry, thinking she took off with their money since she didn't have any or much money of her own. Hence, the girls leaving her luggage behind. The actions of this group seems to me that they were nervous about something or trying to distance themselves from Brittanee. Did they think she had been arrested and would point the finger towards them and that's why they all scattered?

There is a good chance that in this scenario the 'friends' didn't even know the dealers real name or only a first name since they were on vaca. I went to Hawaii in my early twenties with a group of friends and the first thing we did was ask a bartender where we could score maui wowee and got results. (Bartenders know stuff) This is just my opinion based on the actions of the 'friends' with a bit of personal experience thrown in for good measure. :D

wm

Great post!!!

Something has been nagging at me lately about the behavior of this group Brittanee was with in MB. Why did they let her tag along? She allegedly didn't have any money. She was just a kid, not legally an adult, younger than the rest of the group. I cannot recall if she gained entrance into any clubs but she wouldn't have been able to consume alcohol unless she had a fake ID or someone in the group bought her drinks at the bar and brought them to her. Britt didn't do drugs but there were drugs allegedly consumed by the group of 'friends'. So why would they bring along a 17 year old 'misfit' on their spring break trip?

MOO but I think Brittanee was being used by these friends. She would have been charged as a minor if she had drugs on her person but the friends would have been charged as adults. So I wonder if the group met someone at a club who could hook them up and Brittanee was tapped to meet the person, do the deal and deliver the goods back to each hotel as a type of repayment for being allowed along in the first place. This is the only way I can reconcile in my mind.......why Britt seemed to disappear into thin air. If she were doing a deal, she most likely would have gotten into a described car willingly because drug deals are done in private.....why the guys up and left in the middle of the night. They were probably freaking when Brittanee didn't return and also short on money as well.....why the young women moved to another hotel and left Brittanee's things behind. They would probably all be freaking out that she didn't return and possibly angry, thinking she took off with their money since she didn't have any or much money of her own. Hence, the girls leaving her luggage behind. The actions of this group seems to me that they were nervous about something or trying to distance themselves from Brittanee. Did they think she had been arrested and would point the finger towards them and that's why they all scattered?

There is a good chance that in this scenario the 'friends' didn't even know the dealers real name or only a first name since they were on vaca. I went to Hawaii in my early twenties with a group of friends and the first thing we did was ask a bartender where we could score maui wowee and got results. (Bartenders know stuff) This is just my opinion based on the actions of the 'friends' with a bit of personal experience thrown in for good measure. :D

wm

Maybe we will hear from someone in that group eventually when the statute of limitations runs out on drug charges and civil suits.

If they were given immunity against drug charges, then couldn't LE just go ahead with that? I wonder if someone from the group would be willing to talk if given some sort of immunity.
Also, the silence and reaction of the group makes me wonder what they know, or if they were involved. Did something happen to Britanee, and because of this they pulled away from her, and her from them? Were they worried she was going to "talk" to someone about it?
Just thinking......

http://brosome.com/42-hotties-wearing-sexy-sweaters-will-make-your-day/

Everyone look at the 4th picture down.
Someone had posted this on facebook, but it
has since been deleted as supposedly this
photo is under investigation so I am just
posting the link where its included.
Could this be proof brittanee was sold into
sex trafficking?

I looked through the pics and some are of famous actresses. I'm betting this is a website that just takes sexy pics off the Internet for their own use. While the girl in question looks similar to BD I don't think it's her. I think it's a chick trying to look sexy while taking a selfie, not someone who is a sex slave.

I definitely thought that was just a previous picture of brittanee before she went missing. Glad you sent it to dawn and to cue!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don't think these photos are of her, but if anyone can provide photos of Brittanee's bottom teeth, that might make for an easier comparison.

The more I look at the photo, the more I think it is "not" her, I will say though the first time I saw it, I thought it was, she certainly has a strong resemblence

I know everyone that's missing is just as important as Britanee but I always want her on page one. Here's a bump for you sweet girl.

The eye color seems just a little bit off. If it's not Brittanee it's her doppleganger. The sweater girl has had breast augmentation it appears.

Anyone heard back from the CUE or anyone that sent a copy of this pic to Dawn hear back? I first thought about the breasts in "sweater girl's" picture being probably augmented as well, SD, but I seemed to recall a few pictures of our Brittanee in which I thought she seemed rather well endowed for 17 years old. I went back to this website and a picture that comes up in the second video at about 1:06 minutes shows a picture of Brittanee where she looks possibly to be the same breast size as sweater girl. I just think the sweater girl looks so much like Brittanee.

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/

Quietly following Brittanee's case (Caledonia Jane Doe's thread is where I'm most active.) But, being a female who currently works in a high school and sees the fashion statements of teenage girls...

The breasts'n'sweater question- The girl is wearing a push-up bra and purposely keeping the V in her neckline low. This puts the breasts right in your face, which is what she wanted to do. I will look at Brittanee to compare. But prolly not augmentation.

Even girls who have breasts will show them off like "sweater" pic girl.

Anyone heard back from the CUE or anyone that sent a copy of this pic to Dawn hear back? I first thought about the breasts in "sweater girl's" picture being probably augmented as well, SD, but I seemed to recall a few pictures of our Brittanee in which I thought she seemed rather well endowed for 17 years old. I went back to this website and a picture that comes up in the second video at about 1:06 minutes shows a picture of Brittanee where she looks possibly to be the same breast size as sweater girl. I just think the sweater girl looks so much like Brittanee.

I haven't been contacted.

Strawberry,

I heard back from the CUE person who runs the Missing FB site for Brittanee she said it is not Brittanee. She responded rather quickly so I also hope it got to DD.

just bumping this thread for britt hope something new comes to light soon so she can come home

I have not posted in Brittanee's thread prior to today but I have read all the previous threads and have followed her story since the get go.

Even though her abduction seems like forever ago, I sincerely feel that Brittanee is still alive. However, I do not think she is anywhere near SC. From all the reading I have done, FB Find Brittanee groups I have visited, interviews I have seen and shows I have seen regarding Britt, I feel she was sold into some sort of sex trafficking / prostitution ring and I do feel like PB and those "girlfriends" of hers hold the key to what happened to Britt. I feel this was all a set up and I think P.B and Britt's girlfriends were used as "stepping stones" to assist or help someone else (someone not from their NY crew) who really wanted Britt for whatever reason. I do think Britt had met this person during her time in SC prior to the night she was abducted and possibly had a conversation with the person at the nightclub or elsewhere. Because she was so trusting, she most likely willingly hopped into the vehicle with this person which would explain why no one on the streets saw or heard any type of struggle from her. I also do believe P.B and the girlfriends may have gotten a big pay off for this or some kind of compensation. Of course, this particular group will not open their mouths about what they know because that may land them into some trouble with whomever took Britt. Maybe they were threatened that if they said anything, something horrible would happen to them. I really don't know but it just seems like some big secretive pact MOO.

Another thing that really peeves me off is how her girlfriends really never seemed to care much about Britt disappearing. If I were in their shoes, I would want to be out there every day looking for my friend. I also would be extremely quick in wanting to clear my name. It seems like PB was the only one who wanted to share his view on things, but I do feel like he was so quick to talk about it because he has an obsession with being in the spotlight and being the center of attention. Although this was bad publicity for him, it may have been better than none at all.

All MOO.

I just hope that Brittanee is brought home soon. I have faith that she is alive. I know that sounds crazy since it has been quite some time, but there is always hope. Just look at Jaycee Dugard and the Cleveland house of horrors trio. I have not been to MB in about 10 years but I will be spending my vacation there at the start of June and I am going to try to reenact the walk and such that Britt took that fateful evening just so I can put myself in her shoes and possibly have a new perspective of what could have occurred.

what a coincidence, i was in MB 2010, when i saw a group of people on 17 Business in MB, holding signs to find Brittanee. i had no idea who Brittanee was. that same year on New Years Eve, before we were heading out to celebrate at a friends home, i watched ID and sure enough, they were talking about Brittanee and her disppearance and they showed the family on the same road i saw them on...i have not stopped thinking about that this whole time...i am always wondering about where she is and praying for her family...my heart just breaks for them... i know that Dawn has moved down to MB and is holding a vigil...does anyone know when that will be? i am headed back down in May. thanks

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/120412-press-release-brittanee-drexels-family-receives-gift-from-organization/

This is completely opposite of my above theory regarding her being abducted and sold into a prostitution ring of some sort, but it doesn't hurt to think of different theories considering we really do not have any answers, so...

Does anyone know if Brittanee's eye disease required daily medication or even pain killers? Also, I remember it being mentioned that she was on depression or anxiety medications due to all the happenings back at home (parents divorce, bio dad back in the picture) and because she had attempted to harm herself in the past.

I am assuming she had brought the depression and/or anxiety meds with her when she went to MB. I wonder if any of her friends saw her taking her medication or if any random person did that she had met down there. Addicts can be quite selfish and they will do practically anything to score their next high. It's far fetched but possibly someone saw her taking her anxiety/depression meds, and figured they'd rob her of them, especially if they were drugs that are popular like Valium or Xanax. Maybe things got out of hand when they attempted to steal her meds and then who knows what...

I know it is far fetched, but this case is just eating away at me. I've heard of people killing for far less, like the local girl here in NJ, Autumn Pasquale who was murdered by two boys because they wanted her bicycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member