Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope HCPD and MBPD are looking in to it. In AB's murder, there was DNA. With his DNA now in the system we should know more soon.

Praying for BD's family and friends. I know her mom is in the area and is persistent. I'm sure she is looking in to this (IMO, don't know her personally).

If anyone needs more explanation on TM's post, just send me a message. I'm happy to help.

One of the locals in MB said she heard a rumor he had worked on Ocean Blvd during that time. He is a contractor. I would like to know if it has been looked into.

I have really thought about Brittanee ever since I've started reading on the Heather Owens case. I'm not sure if the M's are involved with Brittanee's disappearance but it sure has run across my mind several times.

Dawn Drexel..... I was thinking if you submitted this case to the "Cold Justice" team on TNT, I wonder if they could get some new info....
merely just a thought

http://brosome.com/42-hotties-wearing-sexy-sweaters-will-make-your-day/

Everyone look at the 4th picture down.
Someone had posted this on facebook, but it
has since been deleted as supposedly this
photo is under investigation so I am just
posting the link where its included.
Could this be proof brittanee was sold into
sex trafficking?

Wow, that really does look like britanee, going to put up a side by side...
Looking at it closer, britanee's jaw seems more square, but Im not convinced that this isnt her, angle of the photo, and taking other factors into consideration.. I am trying to find a photo of britanee at this same angle, if anyone has any luck let me know, Im still looking

Wow, this is an incredible find, I have put both a side by side and an overlay, I feel like the overlay is a perfect match with britanee, let me get your opinions...

Attachments

• brit_sidebyside.jpg
    brit_sidebyside.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 96
  • brit_overlay.jpg
    brit_overlay.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 80
Wow! The overlay is sticking to me. Looks like Brittanee.

I wonder if we could get some of the posters on the UID forums to look at this. Some of those posters are amazing at comparing photos...they point out things that I don't notice at first or second glance.

Brittanee's chin does seem more square but it could be the pose.

I think the chins look different. Otherwise, a dead ringer for Brittanee. The sweater girl has a longer chin.

The eye color seems just a little bit off. If it's not Brittanee it's her doppleganger. The sweater girl has had breast augmentation it appears.

I just sent the link to the CUE center. Dawn will know if it's her or not.

Should we email the link and tell them where were from? I've never done it before so would like to know if anyone who has knows the right way to go about it.

I just sent the email it has the link. I asked them if the fourth picture down was Brittanee. I also told them someone at Websleuths found it. I had to give my name and email so I'll let you know if I hear anything. Hopefully she'll remember me from when I interviewed her for Tricia's show.

That is amazing. Praying it's her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent the email it has the link. I asked them if the fourth picture down was Brittanee. I also told them someone at Websleuths found it. I had to give my name and email so I'll let you know if I hear anything. Hopefully she'll remember me from when I interviewed her for Tricia's show.

Thanks and I did it also but to the FB admin from CUE thanks I sort of said the same exact thing that someone from websleuths found it LOL. It really is a remarkable likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap