Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows as far as I know. He left Myrtle Beach at 1am and headed back to Rochester with friends leaving stuff behind in his hotel room, IIRC.

PB was the last to speak with her, right? Is there any timeline built of what he was doing that night? I'd expect them to investigate phone records, pings and video footage on this.

PB was the last to speak with her, right? Is there any timeline built of what he was doing that night? I'd expect them to investigate phone records, pings and video footage on this.

Not that I've seen. I know Dawn Drexel has said that he told her three different stories about that night.

Listen to this interview with Dawn;

Laurie Roth Show- Brittanee Drexel. - YouTube

I am sooooooo glad someone else out there is thinking the same as me I would bet my life savings that these " friends" at the very least know more then they let on that is the only sanario that I can make sense of anything else just leaves to many loose ends

Ok sooooo I just typed out a huge paragraph as to some of my thoughts in this case put apparently I took to long bc I timed out and it didn't post ..... So attempt #2 here we go.... My first thought from the begging is why is Britt with them to begin with???? I can see where this may be appealing to her but what would make is appealing to the others???? From what I know of this case this wasn't a crowd she normally hung with and they were older so why in the world invite brittanee there has to be some reason why SHE was invited ... I have my thoughts on that but will save that for another time bc there really is nothing to base it on other then my own thoughts ... Anyways what would cause them to want her there she is younger which at that age hanging with a younger kid is like babysitting so why would the willing want to do that on a "vacation" then there I pb ( how funny when I typed pb my autocorrect changed it to sob how ironic lol) anyways pb he makes no sense to me why did he leave and if he left how did he know that anything had happened to Britt and that he might need a lawyer from the time line I remember he left before she was reported missing right??? So why would he even think he might possibly need a lawyer???

Secondly the attitude of all these kids screams hiding something if you ask me this wasn't a case of one maybe 2 other kids there were several kids on this trip and your telling me not one kid,parent,realative ect has done/said anything to try to help???? That is soooooo strange to me ... It's called compassion and it's rare enough to find one person that is so narsasistic that they have none but to find a whole group plus family ? What are the odds ? This is what really throws up the red flags for me I think there are ppl in this group that know very well what happened and I also believe if you find the weak link and lean on them hard enough let them think that their precious life is about to be ruined I almost garuntee something will turn up I would bet money on it

Ok sooooo I just typed out a huge paragraph as to some of my thoughts in this case put apparently I took to long bc I timed out and it didn't post ..... So attempt #2 here we go.... My first thought from the begging is why is Britt with them to begin with???? I can see where this may be appealing to her but what would make is appealing to the others???? From what I know of this case this wasn't a crowd she normally hung with and they were older so why in the world invite brittanee there has to be some reason why SHE was invited ... I have my thoughts on that but will save that for another time bc there really is nothing to base it on other then my own thoughts ... Anyways what would cause them to want her there she is younger which at that age hanging with a younger kid is like babysitting so why would the willing want to do that on a "vacation" then there I pb ( how funny when I typed pb my autocorrect changed it to sob how ironic lol) anyways pb he makes no sense to me why did he leave and if he left how did he know that anything had happened to Britt and that he might need a lawyer from the time line I remember he left before she was reported missing right??? So why would he even think he might possibly need a lawyer???

From what I understand these "friends" were treating her like crap while she was there. Britanees last text messages to her BF indicated she just wanted to get the heck out of there.

There may have been some conflict during this trip that the friends don't want to talk about. I don't think the fact she disappeared right before she was about to leave is coincidental.

From what I understand these "friends" were treating her like crap while she was there. Britanees last text messages to her BF indicated she just wanted to get the heck out of there.

There may have been some conflict during this trip that the friends don't want to talk about. I don't think that she disappeared right before she was about to leave is coincidental.

Couldnt agree more .... Girls this age can be catty which would explain some of the behavior but to not even seem phased that someone you went on a trip with has never been seen again ..... That tells me they are not phased or concerned one bit they know what happend nothing else explains the lack of shock concern or sympathy

I agree. If she was not good friends with these people then why invite her? She's younger. 17 often means you can't even get into a club or bar. And I just listened to the radio show posted above and a good statement was made why would you invite her when she doesn't have any money to pay for the hotel room or even food. They said someone had to been purchasing her food why she was there. Who does that? Invites someone that you have to pay for when you're a young person with not much money yourself. They also said a lot of drugs were done on that trip. Have they searched this peter persons ties to see if anyone he knows could have ties to human trafficking? I wonder how the police ruled out all of these kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Secondly the attitude of all these kids screams hiding something if you ask me this wasn't a case of one maybe 2 other kids there were several kids on this trip and your telling me not one kid,parent,realative ect has done/said anything to try to help???? That is soooooo strange to me ... It's called compassion and it's rare enough to find one person that is so narsasistic that they have none but to find a whole group plus family ? What are the odds ? This is what really throws up the red flags for me I think there are ppl in this group that know very well what happened and I also believe if you find the weak link and lean on them hard enough let them think that their precious life is about to be ruined I almost garuntee something will turn up I would bet money on it

The only thing that I can think of other than them covering her disappearance up would be that they all stayed quiet because of the drug activity there and were afraid with the cops sniffing around that they would get into trouble. What blows my mind is how 25 selfish kids can keep quiet for this long. That makes me think they really don't know anything and are just all around horrible people that don't care instead of people with a universal secret.

I guess I don't have a lot of faith in the justice system. If that were my son, I'd lawyer him up too, though hopefully he would be more sympathetic to the whole situation.

I guess I don't have a lot of faith in the justice system. If that were my son, I'd lawyer him up too, though hopefully he would be more sympathetic to the whole situation.
I understand I have NO faith in our judicial system I guess my concern isn't so much with the fact that he has a lawyer but the way I understand it didn't he get one before the cops ever spoke with him??? If so how did he even know she was missing???

I understand I have NO faith in our judicial system I guess my concern isn't so much with the fact that he has a lawyer but the way I understand it didn't he get one before the cops ever spoke with him??? If so how did he even know she was missing???

I agree with doing everything possible to legally protect yourself these days. But how fast did he get the lawyer? Was it before she was reported missing?

I agree with doing everything possible to legally protect yourself these days. But how fast did he get the lawyer? Was it before she was reported missing?

That's unknown to anyone I've talked to about this.

From my understanding DD had called PB multiple times as well asJH and Brittanee's BF JG. He knew she was missing due to these calls. I also think Britt's mom started asking why his story kept changing (IMO). I think PB should have stayed and talked with DD and helped. Instead he called home (from what I understand) and his parents told him to leave and got a lawyer. It would have looked alot better for PB to stay and cooperate. I go back and forth if these girls and guys knew something or are one of the most selfish people in this world.

It is also bizarre to me that none of the friends would report her missing at the request of her mother. They said it was the next morning when the family friend arrived in SC from NC to report her. Did they not want to interfere with their vacation time? Did they not want to report her because of involving cops in their trip that had lots of drug activity? I just don't understand how you can't care about someone,,even if she was not known well to the group, and the fact that she was younger than them. dawn said PB knew BD for tears prior to this trip and was hanging out with her on this trip, so why wouldn't he report it? Also many of the friends were closer friends with BDs boyfriend than with BD herself. He seemed very worried about her, why not report her for him if you don't care enough about BD to do so?

I'm not sure if all these friends were just a bunch of callous, self-absorbed druggies or they were directly involved in some way.

Perhaps Britanee met some acquaintances of PB. Maybe she rejected the advances of one or saw something she wasn't supposed to. These are definitely not people with any sort of values or integrity and Britanee was out of place being there.

Either way, I don't think this was random. I can't see how one person could snatch her from that street without anything being noticed. Predators tend to choose their victims at vulnerable times when it's easier to get away with. They want easy, safe targets.

This seems to me like the work of 2-3 perps. I think LE was chasing their tale on this one, but that's JMO.

It's my understanding that she wasn't very close to the girls she rode/roomed with. She was having a miserable time and texted her bf about it. If I'm wrong, by all means, someone enlighten me. Also, it's been said that she had a argument with one of the guys in a room. I'm assuming related to the drugs mentioned on the show "disappeared". I'm actually from MB and it's been a VERY big deal. I don't believe she's been left out with nature. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever know. Unfortunately when drugs are involved, it really widens the range of potential suspects :(

It's my understanding that she wasn't very close to the girls she rode/roomed with. She was having a miserable time and texted her bf about it. If I'm wrong, by all means, someone enlighten me. Also, it's been said that she had a argument with one of the guys in a room. I'm assuming related to the drugs mentioned on the show "disappeared". I'm actually from MB and it's been a VERY big deal. I don't believe she's been left out with nature. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever know. Unfortunately when drugs are involved, it really widens the range of potential suspects :(

I haven't heard (or maybe I have forgotten by now) of her arguing with one of the guys in a room. I only recall the arguments and cat fighting between the girls. I did read that she was going off on her own because the group she traveled with were doing drugs and BD didn't. What has always bothered me as they said BD barely knew these girls but if you go back through pictures AL is in many pictures with BD for years previous to this trip. So I never understood that statement. It seems BD was friends with AL maybe not the others. What do you mean by she hasn't been left out with nature?

Something has been nagging at me lately about the behavior of this group Brittanee was with in MB. Why did they let her tag along? She allegedly didn't have any money. She was just a kid, not legally an adult, younger than the rest of the group. I cannot recall if she gained entrance into any clubs but she wouldn't have been able to consume alcohol unless she had a fake ID or someone in the group bought her drinks at the bar and brought them to her. Britt didn't do drugs but there were drugs allegedly consumed by the group of 'friends'. So why would they bring along a 17 year old 'misfit' on their spring break trip?

MOO but I think Brittanee was being used by these friends. She would have been charged as a minor if she had drugs on her person but the friends would have been charged as adults. So I wonder if the group met someone at a club who could hook them up and Brittanee was tapped to meet the person, do the deal and deliver the goods back to each hotel as a type of repayment for being allowed along in the first place. This is the only way I can reconcile in my mind.......why Britt seemed to disappear into thin air. If she were doing a deal, she most likely would have gotten into a described car willingly because drug deals are done in private.....why the guys up and left in the middle of the night. They were probably freaking when Brittanee didn't return and also short on money as well.....why the young women moved to another hotel and left Brittanee's things behind. They would probably all be freaking out that she didn't return and possibly angry, thinking she took off with their money since she didn't have any or much money of her own. Hence, the girls leaving her luggage behind. The actions of this group seems to me that they were nervous about something or trying to distance themselves from Brittanee. Did they think she had been arrested and would point the finger towards them and that's why they all scattered?

There is a good chance that in this scenario the 'friends' didn't even know the dealers real name or only a first name since they were on vaca. I went to Hawaii in my early twenties with a group of friends and the first thing we did was ask a bartender where we could score maui wowee and got results. (Bartenders know stuff) This is just my opinion based on the actions of the 'friends' with a bit of personal experience thrown in for good measure. :D

wm

I agree with you, there has been something all along nagging at me about her so called friends. I just get the gut feeling that they are either involved with or know something about what happened to Brittanee.

Having raised 2 daughters, girls of the age that Brittanee was with can be very vicious and not think twice about it.

It's MOO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member