Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Brittanee! I hope as your family spends the 6th of your birthdays wondering when you're coming home that the person responsible or someone that knows something decides it's about time to end the silence.
686e74b739c97ee97afd33027a4adbb9.jpg
ba737cb4af87f32a0addc1aefe4e9ee4.jpg

#BRINGHOMEBRITT

Hope wherever Brittanee is she is safe, warm, and unharmed. Happy Birthday Brittanee!

Ok fellow Websleuthers get over here as quickly as you can. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1...4clbfzjiz2xg0k&google_view_type#gpluscomments I don't know if it will be deleted or not. I won't delete it that's for sure.

Somebody named tthecount left this comment on one of my videos about Brittanee drexel videos. Should it be passed on to CUE center? I've got an email telling me there was a comment left on the video and who it was and what they said, and I took a screen shot of it.

This is their comment:

tthecount
I hung her with her own caca stained panties

It's probably a troll, but shouldn't every avenue be investigated?

Can a Mod tell me if it's ok to post the screeshot of the comment or a screen shot of my email?

Ok fellow Websleuthers get over here as quickly as you can. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1...4clbfzjiz2xg0k&google_view_type#gpluscomments I don't know if it will be deleted or not. I won't delete it that's for sure.

Somebody named tthecount left this comment on one of my videos about Brittanee drexel videos. Should it be passed on to CUE center? I've got an email telling me there was a comment left on the video and who it was and what they said, and I took a screen shot of it.

This is their comment:

tthecount

Thanks for posting this steely it is probably a troll but send it in anyway it wont do any harm.

Thanks for posting this steely it is probably a troll but send it in anyway it wont do any harm.

When my computer crashed I lost all of my bookmarks. It's going to be easy enough to find, but I encourage others to send it too. The more attention to it the better. JMO

If this person at least gets a call or visit from the police they may at least stop doing disgusting :censored: like this. JMO

Definitely a troll.. she makes horrible comments about a ton of cases...

When my computer crashed I lost all of my bookmarks. It's going to be easy enough to find, but I encourage others to send it too. The more attention to it the better. JMO

If this person at least gets a call or visit from the police they may at least stop doing disgusting :censored: like this. JMO

Totally agree with you Steely it is absolutely disgusting to make comments like this. I'm sorry you had to find it as it is upsetting. It should definitely be sent in as although most comments like this are not from anyone involved in the crime, there have been cases where the perp inserts themselves into the investigation or through the media about a case.

Well I already alerted CUE. Hopefully, someone will knock on this troll's door asking questions and she'll be scared into not doing sick things like this. If it turns out to be a dead end I'll get her banned from Youtube.

What a sad pathetic and pitiful thing to do with the limited time in your life. Have these individuals nothing better to do? obviously not it makes you despair at humanity sometimes.

Totally agree with you Steely it is absolutely disgusting to make comments like this. I'm sorry you had to find it as it is upsetting. It should definitely be sent in as although most comments like this are not from anyone involved in the crime, there have been cases where the perp inserts themselves into the investigation or through the media about a case.

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe I'll send it to a local TV station. If they bring it up on the news it will draw attention to the case again.

This is their comment:

tthecount

He/She left a comment on another of Brittanee's videos that reads..."I hope she is never found". Totally disgusting to say the least.

I'm gonna bet she is actually a he. Dunno but way to obsessed with girls and caca as he/she says. Sick regardless and I hope LE is keeping tabs on this disturbing behavior.

CUE sent me this today.

Thank you will forward this to her detectives

Agree with Reedus23 on this one. Not sure how many here have followed since the beginning. This guys sounds an awful lot like "Michael Crook" as he called himself. That troll even published a book & made $ off how he traumatized victims and families. Took a lot of time & effort to track & quiet him on all cases.
Something about Britts case lures trolls in. There have been dozens (literally) of FB fakes made that have been reported & have taken ages to shut down as well. Ppl even pretending their her w kids, career & made up life. Just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuth719