Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt was on page three so I had to bump her back to page one.

No one has forgotten her. I just wish there were leads so she could be found. :(

Bumping for Britt.....

Bring Britt HOME!

bumping for britt i dont like her being on the 2nd page she needs to be on the first. wish some new info would come soon her family deserves answers

Just had to share this with my WS family. I recently moved to a suburb of Rochester, NY. I have been following this case since the beginning so imagine my surprise when I mention this case to my sister who tells me that she actually works with and is close friends with Brittanee's mom. My sister says that her mom is one of the strongest women that she has ever met and is still doing everything that she possibly can to find her daughter. It is just such a small world.

I am greatful that even though people are not posting it is obvious that we are all hearing hoping for news one day that she is found.

Just had to share this with my WS family. I recently moved to a suburb of Rochester, NY. I have been following this case since the beginning so imagine my surprise when I mention this case to my sister who tells me that she actually works with and is close friends with Brittanee's mom. My sister says that her mom is one of the strongest women that she has ever met and is still doing everything that she possibly can to find her daughter. It is just such a small world.

I've always admired Britt's mom. I hope she gets some sort of closure someday. What a nightmare.

I saw on facebook her mom moved to Myrtle Beach now that is a woman not giving up!
Well that is going to be creepy for Brittanee's mother waking up everyday knowing you are in the town your daughter vanished to who knows where. :scared: JMO and :twocents:

Well that is going to be creepy for Brittanee's mother waking up everyday knowing you are in the town your daughter vanished to who knows where. :scared: JMO and :twocents:

Yep. I hope it gives her inspiration.

I saw on facebook her mom moved to Myrtle Beach now that is a woman not giving up!

Wow! Really? She is so strong to do that.

I really hope that there are answers soon.

So many cases have been solved this year. I'm hoping Brittanee is one of them.

Finding no trace of her makes me think it's possible she is being held captive somewhere, but it's so hard to know for sure.

Someone has to know something. A girl doesn't just disappear off a busy street, never to be seen again.

Hopefully someone does and the LE is keeping it from the public.

well its one way to keep her daughter in the public eye; and too make the police keep searching and give her answers. Hard to ignore you when your right there vs 700 miles away.

well its one way to keep her daughter in the public eye; and too make the police keep searching and give her answers. Hard to ignore you when your right there vs 700 miles away.

Totally agree. I'm curious if she's onto something or someone. ? (Maybe she moved due to a job opening?).

No matter how many times I read the forums, watch videos and review all the facts, I have this nagging feeling I'm missing something obvious. The feeling is like trying to solve a math problem, but you keep doing one step wrong. Then someone helps out and says, "oh, remember you have to do this first". Bam! You get the right answer! Maybe I'm the only one with that feeling.

I also hope Brittanee's disappearance is solved this year. I have no idea what life for Dawn is like everyday, but I wish her strength, peace and ever lasting determination.

I'd personally stay in the town where Britanees so called friends are living. JMO

sorry for the double post, but does anyone know what the legal ramifications were if Britts mother stated who she thinks is responsible?

sorry for the double post, but does anyone know what the legal ramifications were if Britts mother stated who she thinks is responsible?

I can't answer your question, but it's a good one. Libel, slander, defamation of character...

I can't answer your question, but it's a good one. Libel, slander, defamation of character...

Only those truly innocent would sue her for that. They would have to prove that what she says is not true.... to do that they would have to testify to what they actually know. Since they won't even speak to her mother or answer questions (since their initial interview with police) I doubt this will happen. JMHO

Hey everyone I am new here and I remember a couple years ago discovering this case of Brittanee Drexel and the other day I remembered her and in the hopes of finding good news that she was found (the only was I would find out is online as they don't mention her here in the UK) I came across this thread and I tried to read some posts but I only got a little gist of what you have all found! It's incredible the amount of stuff you guys have done and that you've kept this topic alive after so many years.

I have a couple qu's, firstly what does "LE" stand for? I just didn't understand some of the posts

Plus I am sure you've all heard about that RM guy who raped a 9 year old, who has 6 other charges on children under 14 (Why was he let out of jail?!?!), then he checks into the hotel BD disappears from, then gets a speeding ticket the night she disappears, then the last ping from her phone was 8 miles from where he was staying?
(sorry correct me if I am wrong in any of the above btw! I only started reading about whats been found out 2 days ago)
Why didn't they arrest him? Why wasn't he a prime suspect? I feel this is more than enough to take him in for questioning or to search his house!

Also the person who tipped the authorities about some sunglasses which had no DNA on them... maybe that was the person who may have abducted her!

Apparently there had been attempted abductions at MB prior to when BD went missing?! Why didnt the police search each RSO in the area thoroughly?

I feel so so so bad for this girl IDK why but ever since I remembered her I can't stop thinking about her... maybe because I am the age she was when she disappeared and it's so chilling that there's not more evidence, that no other cameras caught her etc

I was wondering if someone could summarise or something about what has been found as this is all I know

I pray every day now that she is alive and is found/escapes or whatever has happened to her. I just hope that beautiful girl (can you tell that in the majority of her photos she smiles!! A smile that could light up a room!) returns home to her family and I have a weird feeling that this year they're going to find something out. :please:

Welcome catloverx!!!

LE means law enforcement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members