Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do remember that RG! And the bridge reference we all thought no joke, bridge over river in G'town but you know what? RIGHT HERE there used to be an old draw bridge that was stuck 'up' for YEARS. I haven't entered MB this direction in years but I'm going to go look at that map.... This area is just across bridge of Intracoastal Waterway.

SeaNymph how close is this area to Georgetown and where RM was pulled over, or his apartment? Also is the bridge still there? Was it there when Britt disappeared?

SeaNymph how close is this area to Georgetown and where RM was pulled over, or his apartment? Also is the bridge still there? Was it there when Britt disappeared?
About the same as was the hotel to G'town/his apt... It's about 6 miles from hotel on Ocean Blvd.

Someone asks this reporter if Brittannee's name has come up in reference to the remains. Here's the reporter's answer:

Brett Buffington ‏@BrettBuffington 1h
No names yet, She's certainly on our radar though...Could be weeks before DNA confirms identity. Police yet to rule her out

I really hope some answers come of this discovery. This has gone on way too long. I can hardly bare to stop in anymore. Miss you guys, though. You too Brittanee.

I'll see if I can cut and paste this but this just creeped me out how dead on this was. It was from the early Forensic Astrology thread. I don't know how to bring a post over so sorry. BBM. So this thread sounds like BD was dumped after the crime. Also I saw back in those thread TUBA mentions filth and degregation. Garbage dump. Something else SeaNymph just said the area is.

05-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Tuba
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2007

Since we are on this topic & since the Part of Misfortune was 11° Scorpio in the Last Message chart, I would like to add that the quarter Moon counts for something too. It is a time when a picture of, for instance, a crime is beginning to take definite shape. This quarter Moon was on May 1, when the Sun opposed the Part of Misfortune and the Moon squared that Sun from 11 Leo. Where does this Fixed T-square fall out--in other words, what are we missing? There is the near neighborhood to be explored, 11° Aquarius intercepted. Something is being concealed in a tract near the hotel strand. Investigation needed.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:
Angelzgram, beckaroozie, breanna, cc81, daisy.faithfull, jnTexas, Kat, Lovejac, nursebeeme, Puglover, Salem, watchinginky

Tuba
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tuba
Find all posts by Tuba
Add Tuba to Your Contacts

#46 05-08-2009, 07:48 AM

RG - there was also something in those threads about a 'cantilevered' bridge, but it may have been a different psychic. I don't know how to find out if either the old stuck bridge or the big one used now are either cantilevered.

So I watch the news and they say nothing about it! :banghead:

Sunday night the family of missing Chili teen Brittanee Drexel was waiting and wondering if it could be Brittanee.

News10NBC spoke with Brittanee's mother, Dawn Drexel. She was contacted Sunday by law enforcement.

Horry County Police say the remains were found Saturday scattered across a wooded area about 25 miles from where Brittanee Drexel was last seen in 2009.

It's important to note at this point police cannot confirm if the remains are human. Investigators say it appears they had been there for years, and believe they could have been moved around by an animal. K-9 teams have been out searching the area.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3263236.shtml?cat=565

I just hope if Brittanee has been found, there will be evidence to link to the person responsible. I know that is a long shot.... but fingers crossed.

RG - there was also something in those threads about a 'cantilevered' bridge, but it may have been a different psychic. I don't know how to find out if either the old stuck bridge or the big one used now are either cantilevered.

I saw the Cantilevered as well does that mean a bridge they lift. Which would be the one you described earlier.

There is a bridge stuck in the up position in one of the youtube videos that AshleyZ86 posted on Heather's thread. Ashley took us on a virtual tour of the area. There are 5 videos in all and I'm not sure which one it is. I'll go look for the link. In the meantime her youtube handle is 'MBSleuth AS'. Not sure if it is the same one but the bridge is blue IIRC. When I saw it I thought of what the Astros saw in their charts on Brit.

This is weird but when I learned when CUE would be searching I had this question pop in my head....Wouldn't it be something if the search for Heather leads them to Brittanee? Then I thought....Naw, keep the faith that Brit is still alive and out there somewhere.

If these remains DO turn out to be Brittanee's, at least her family can finally give her the proper burial she deserves. My thoughts and prayers are with the Drexel family.

wm

Found it! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr0yiKuypmp20jDxZZDy7qw/videos

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/2...ls-disappearance-past-victim-person-interest/[/QUOTE]

Wow, this guy sounds like a horrible SO and I can't image how his victim survived it. What a shame. He should have never been released early, we here of it over and over and yet, they get out of jail early. Makes me sick. For Bitt's sake, I hope to God he didn't get her, but it sounds like it is a strong possibility. So sad, and he is still on the streets.

It is sickening, Skully. SO's don't just quit, they can't stop. Jerry Sandusky comes to mind. Take a look at the composite sketch comparison of the man who tried to abduct 2 girls to RM's mug shot in Seanymph's post and tell me what you think. I think they are very similar.

Also, I think a person who raped a 14 year old and did 21 years in prison for a crime that is compulsive behavior might just escalate to murder to silence his victims. Take a look at the pic of him at the top of page 4. Creepy!

MOO

wm

Totally agree. I'm curious if she's onto something or someone. ? (Maybe she moved due to a job opening?).

No matter how many times I read the forums, watch videos and review all the facts, I have this nagging feeling I'm missing something obvious. The feeling is like trying to solve a math problem, but you keep doing one step wrong. Then someone helps out and says, "oh, remember you have to do this first". Bam! You get the right answer! Maybe I'm the only one with that feeling.

I also hope Brittanee's disappearance is solved this year. I have no idea what life for Dawn is like everyday, but I wish her strength, peace and ever lasting determination.

Hi guys! I'm fairly new to WS but I have recently registered to add my local input in the disappearance of heather elvis. I have also spent countless hours reviewing the facts of BDs case as well. I own a unit at bluewater where she was last seen and I've walked that same path she didymium whole life. While it was a long walk and obviously dangerous.

I must add that I find it SO hard to believe someone snatched her from that sidewalk. People who don't live here can't fully understand but take my word when I say it's not a deserted place.. EVER. Much less during spring break. Theres always people on balconies yelling out or smoking.. There's cars driving constantly.

She would have yelled and someone would have heard. Perps will strike in places that aren't so highly active I would think UNLESS she knew them. Unless she felt comfortable in their presence

In my humble opinion of coarse

Hi all!

I am really trying to get caught up on this case, I have never heard of it before and it was referenced several times in the Heather Elvis threads.

Is there by chance a timeline I can read? Or media links? TIA

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

mrssmith23, I don't have a link but the show 'disappeared' featured Brittanee's case. You can prolly google it and watch online or perhaps someone has a link handy and will post it. Glad you joined the discussion.

wm

It is sickening, Skully. SO's don't just quit, they can't stop. Jerry Sandusky comes to mind. Take a look at the composite sketch comparison of the man who tried to abduct 2 girls to RM's mug shot in Seanymph's post and tell me what you think. I think they are very similar.

Also, I think a person who raped a 14 year old and did 21 years in prison for a crime that is compulsive behavior might just escalate to murder to silence his victims. Take a look at the pic of him at the top of page 4. Creepy!

MOO

wm[/QUOTE]

Actually wm (Hi!!!) his victim was 9 at the time. The laws in Ca were just worded 'a victim under the age of 14'. He came here whenever he did, not sure of the year, but a condition of parole is you have a verifiable address you have to go to. One article states he lived with his mother (parents?) from the time of his parole until......(drumroll) the day before Britt disappeared when he rented that little efficiency apartment.

I think there were plenty of places along the blvd he could have grabbed the itty-bitty thing....Right past/corner of Bluewater there's a walking path off sidewalk into bushes, some type of utilities building (if powered up running, noisy)....but I've also wondered if she decided to walk the beach and walked through Hurl Rock Park. Mblover, you know how that place is at night right?

Along 501 - YouTube

RochesterGirl and waltzingmatilda - this video you linked, the 3 minute one --- for RG here you see the bridge you drive over on 501 where you pass the stuck open bridge. Now as you can tell 501 is 'elevated' somewhat but you see where she comes off and exits right then turns left, she is on Waccamaw Blvd, runs parallel to 501. At the very end/stop of the video it appears (to me) she (the videographer) is in the right hand lane to turn towards River Oaks condos where HE lives. If you continued a very, very short way up, Tidewater Rd would be up on the right. (if my map is still working this morning you can pull it around some and see how close River Oaks is to Tidewater Rd.)
The next video, the 5 minute one, it looks like she just got back on 501 and continued headed on towards Tanger/Conway - didn't finish down Waccamaw Blvd.

And the reporter quoted above stating it is 20+ miles from Bluewater is nuts - I bet they're referencing Tidewater Rd/Dr either in GC/Surfside or NMB. This is just over 6 miles from 2501 S Ocean Blvd/Bluewater resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead