Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

She was in the community for a couple of days before being killed in the general area of the press conference. Held against her will. Mom kept saying "they".

I am so sorry and sad to hear this news.

Held against her will, who told them this?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dawn appeared convinced that Brittanee is dead, after holding out hope all these years. They must have shown her more than what was revealed in the press conference.

they don't know who exactly was involved.

She came in contact with other people in the area.

Heartbreaking watching her parents. I know I held out hope all these years.. I couldn't imagine their pain

Any publicity is good IMO, but this was WAAAAAY too late. Should not have taken 7 years to reveal what they did in this presser IMO.

Really! I believe they should of aired that info sooner, while it may of still been fresh in others minds.

Brittanee is deceased. FBI has known this for some time but only told the family yesterday.
Brittanee was in the McClellanville area for several days.
Held against her will.
Brittanee may have been moved out of the area.

That was so sad, I want comfort brought to these parents. This monster needs to be off the streets. They need to discuss events that were going on the day off and following days, that's what will jog memories.

Things that stood out to me:

They said they, more than one person involved

They know she is dead based on the investigation

They know she was alive for several days in McClellan/ Georgetown area. (Must have been eyewitnesses, video, or DNA)

They know there are people who know what happened.

Wow, sounds like they might have recovered remains but aren't telling.

Can anyone say Raymond Moody? IMHO

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Funny how we all assume it is viable for mexicans and other foreigners to be brought to the US for sex trafficking but think it is unlikely for it to happen the other way around. As if Mexican cartels wouldnt pay top dollar for attractive young American girls. JMO

I wasn't assuming that. I said that has been the case in the few reports I've seen here on the local news.

Most likely local perps. That is a very small town. I don't know if there is even a hotel there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl