Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we sleuth T's, since they haven't been mentioned officially in this case? I found some fb pages.

I believe people can be sleuthed if they are mentioned as a person of interest. It has been written in MSM that the police are inveatigating them. Is this correct mods?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't think the T's have been named as persons of interest in Britt's case. Some of them do have records so if it's public record IMO it is fair game to speculate. But we should prolly wait for a mod to make the final call.

This is part 3 of the disappeared episode which talks about the sunglasses being found and the young man who came forward after filming her the night before she disappeared.
[video=youtube;Ds3rxAXlXv]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds3rxAXlXv[/video]

I was going to ask if we could find out some background on the T's, like are the employed, and when/where were they employed. May be interesting to see. At the time of her disappearance, if say one was a bouncer at a club, or taxi driver, or maintenance worker at a hotel, etc. If they happen to use fb could we see what they comment on, or news articles they comment on. You know someone in that circle is watching from afar and seeing what is being said.

I believe people can be sleuthed if they are mentioned as a person of interest. It has been written in MSM that the police are inveatigating them. Is this correct mods?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

"This past April, detectives confirmed they had developed several persons of interest in Drexel's case. All of the persons of interest are from the McClellanville area, though no arrests have been made.

Drexel's cell phone signals were tracked to that area the night she went missing, but her phone has not been recovered. It gave off its last known signal around midnight on April 25, and it pinged from a tower in McClellanville.

While Shaun Taylor wasn't named an official person of interest in Drexel's case, detectives interviewed him and showed strong interest in him during the early stages of the investigation -- which may explain why detectives returned to him and McClellanville after last week's failed abduction."

WEDNESDAY, JULY 28TH 2010
http://wpde.com/news/crime/arrest-made-in-botched-boulevard-abduction

From sleuthing I've discovered that TST got married in March of 2015, is related to at least 2 or 3 local pastors (with the same last name) in McClellanville or Charleston. One of these pastors worked for the North Charleston police department. There are other T's on fb with variations of his name that are related, I'm just not sure how. There are a lot of T's in McClellanville/Charleston area!!

Thanks otto! Sounds like TST iis sleuthable to me!

It's a news report from 6 years ago, but if he was a person of interest at that time, and he has not been cleared, then I would think that he is still a person of interest today.

This blog mentions that the T's and PB and crew from Rochester all know each other. I don't believe I've ever seen this reported by any legitimate news source. If anyone knows otherwise please share

At this point it's a baseless rumor. The way CD talked about the "friends" on the radio yesterday tells me there is probably no truth to this rumor. He even said he felt ill will for pointing the finger at them.

Without further proof, I have to believe the writer of this blog made this up to fit their narrative that the friends are involved.

Way back in the beginning it was said that they were putting BD in a deck of cards sold to inmates throughout the state. I really think they have someone talking within the prison system. JMO

From sleuthing I've discovered that TST got married in March of 2015, is related to at least 2 or 3 local pastors (with the same last name) in McClellanville or Charleston. One of these pastors worked for the North Charleston police department. There are other T's on fb with variations of his name that are related, I'm just not sure how. There are a lot of T's in McClellanville/Charleston area!!

Although I haven't followed the case in recent years, the impression I'm getting with revisiting Brittanee's disappearance and murder today is that:

• a person of interest has been in the spotlight for six years
  • that person acted with others in the abduction and murder of Brittany
  • that person acting with others has committed similar crimes before and after Brittanee was abducted
  • that person has avoided consequences for criminal activity; possibly due to action/inaction from those who should have pursued a conviction
  • someone in authority may be turning a blind eye to these criminal activities for personal reasons

Usually I'm very supportive of the judicial system, but in reviewing the criminal history of the person(s) of interest in the murder of Brittanee Drexel, it looks like the judicial system is quite broken in the McClellanville area.

Way back in the beginning it was said that they were putting BD in a deck of cards sold to inmates throughout the state. I really think they have someone talking within the prison system. JMO

I don't really think it's a good idea to attempt to identify the person who came forward to reveal that Brittanee was alive for several days and that she was held against her will. That person is obviously in need of protection from some very dangerous people in the community, perhaps including some investigators and religious figures.

Yes, I think this may be why we didn't see Georgetown police involved. I do think favors have been done in return for other information, all the while these people still are on the streets, people are still going missing and dying. Good digging on these scumbags, let's keep digging I'm sure we may find lots more.

I thought I saw an article post press conference that interviewed a member of Georgetown LE about the case. Anybody else see this?

Careful about sleuthing ppl who have not been named suspects. POI's can't be sleuthed.

I cannot seem to remember my password to login on my iPad, therefore I... :lurk:

Currently there are 16 members logged in & 65 guests. I wish the guest would join us, membership is free. It's always good to have more input.

I cannot remember my password in order to login on my iPad so I just... :lurk:

*I forgot the quote in my earlier reply.

Do we know if this family has connections to any other States besides New York? I would love to see complete NCICs on all of them.
There is a member of this family RKT [andall] [eith] [aylor] that has a record in Alabama. He was charged at one point in the Shannon McConaughey's disappearance and murder, but charges were dismissed...

http://wpde.com/news/crime/sc-cops-look-for-ties-in-missing-woman-cases

Www.vinelink.com
Click Alabama and use the name provided.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member