DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

^ sunglasses

Is there a photo of the ones found?

Oh my goodness I've been so worried about this too since he first talk to the news ch. I understand he's crying out for help from the public but it worries me.

OK so it's not just me then! When he did interview Wed night with Ch 13 here in Roc he said that she was held until Wednesday, which is the first time we heard that. The FBI just kept saying "several days." I was like whoa....what? Anyways I am sure it's hard to not say anything, he probably wants to scream names from the mountain tops! But when he said Wednesday, I thought ok that is very specific so LE must really know what happened then.

Starry, it's good to see you. The glasses found say "Prada" on them. I don't know if they are knock-offs or not.

Glad to be back!

OT: I might not be the StarryNight you're thinking of though lol. There are two of us here; mine has no space between the two words; the other person's username does have a space.

I don't know that they're knock offs either without seeing more pics of serial numbers and things like that, but I just meant that if they actually said "Prada" on them (which they do), that they wouldn't be as easy to obtain as far as going into a dept store like Forever21 and buying them, because a dept store wouldn't want to risk the legal issues of selling something that said "Prada" if it wasn't authentic. I hadn't seen a pic of the sunglasses they found when I posted earlier. I wasn't sure at that time if they actually said "Prada" or not, and I know some journalists use words incorrectly sometimes. I really do feel like those sunglasses are Brittanee's though. It sucks that there wasn't any DNA evidence on them. :(

Starry, it's good to see you. The glasses found say "Prada" on them. I don't know if they are knock-offs or not.

Glad to be back!

OT: I might not be the StarryNight you're thinking of though lol. There are two of us here; mine has no space between the two words; the other person's username does have a space.

I don't know that they're knock offs either without seeing more pics of serial numbers and things like that, but I just meant that if they actually said "Prada" on them (which they do), that they wouldn't be as easy to obtain as far as going into a dept store like Forever21 and buying them, because a dept store wouldn't want to risk the legal issues of selling something that said "Prada" if it wasn't authentic. I hadn't seen a pic of the sunglasses they found when I posted earlier. I wasn't sure at that time if they actually said "Prada" or not, and I know some journalists use words incorrectly sometimes. I really do feel like those sunglasses are Brittanee's though. It sucks that there wasn't any DNA evidence on them. :(

I agree with you in that they would not be readily available for purchase at a mall store like Forever 21. They probably could be purchased online, in NYC, or in tourist destinations (such as Myrtle Beach). IMO, DNA was lost due to being in nature for more than half a year (rain, wind, sand...a river).

OK so it's not just me then! When he did interview Wed night with Ch 13 here in Roc he said that she was held until Wednesday, which is the first time we heard that. The FBI just kept saying "several days." I was like whoa....what? Anyways I am sure it's hard to not say anything, he probably wants to scream names from the mountain tops! But when he said Wednesday, I thought ok that is very specific so LE must really know what happened then.

It's Timothy Shaun Taylor and his band of **** scumbags. That's all I'm going to say

It's Timothy Shaun Taylor and his band of **** scumbags. That's all I'm going to say

We know.

But we also know that the Ts have not been NAMED persons of interest in THIS case, and as such, we can get reported for naming them here. All LE has said is that they have 3-4 "POIs" in this case...it has been other individuals/organizations that linked them to this case as a result of other nearby cases. FWIW, I don't think they're wrong.

Well LE can take their time so that they are put away forever. There's blood on more than the killers hands in my opinion, there are stains on the hands of those have enabled them for all these years. Whenever the killers go down there's going to be a lot of questions answered, imo.

Well LE can take their time so that they are put away forever. There's blood on more than the killers hands in my opinion, there are stains on the hands of those have enabled them for all these years. Whenever the killers go down there's going to be a lot of questions answered, imo.

BBM. As long as they're watching them like hawks so they cannot do this to another girl in the meantime.

Just an fyi on the Prada sunglasses, I really don't think there's anywhere locally that sells them. Any other locals know of anywhere? That's very coincidental.

I need more information on the following quote:

Please, Garrett, what "circumstances" are you referring to? Am I missing something or is this new information?

http://13wham.com/news/top-stories/...n-one-suspect-like-involved-in-drexel-killing

I read a really old article that was written maybe a year after she disappeared (have no idea where... but think it may have been My Horry County News) and her mom was quoted as saying something SIMILAR to ...

"I think the reason Brittanee was so desperate to come down here and willing to lie about it because someone promised her something. Maybe a modeling gig or a meeting with a modeling agency. She wanted to be a model."

She also voiced her opinion that going to Club K and being seen in the VIP area had something to do w/ why she thought that.

Then she talked about how it was a difficult time for BD... she said her dad had recently moved out, she was losing her house, and she and CD were going through a divorce at the time. She indicated that BD was not handling those life changes very well and had been taking medication for depression.

Maybe the modeling agency thing is the circumstance he's talking about? Maybe she was introduced to someone at Club K under the false impression that they were affiliated with a modeling company and we're looking for talent? What if the REAL reason she walked back to her hotel was because she thought she was going to an "audition" of some sort and hopped into a car with someone she thought was an agent or something? They might have kept up the act even after they got to the Charleston/Gtown area by telling her that they wanted photographs with a woodsy/nature/park backdrop for her "modeling portfolio".

IDK... just spitballing ideas here.

Thank you for posting this! What he did not say is as revealing is what he did say. Did you see the way his eyes shot around to that woman when she mentioned looking up someone's name?

Yep dvhahn, I noticed that too!

BBM. As long as they're watching them like hawks so they cannot do this to another girl in the meantime.

I feel certain they are having them followed, their phones tracked with Stringrays, the whole nine yards.

I agree with you in that they would not be readily available for purchase at a mall store like Forever 21. They probably could be purchased online, in NYC, or in tourist destinations (such as Myrtle Beach). IMO, DNA was lost due to being in nature for more than half a year (rain, wind, sand...a river).

Oh yes, fake designer sunglasses are plentiful on the internet for sure. And definitely easy to find in a touristy place like NYC or Myrtle Beach. It's easier for the merchants to sell them in touristy areas, because they know that most buyers will be tourists who will be long gone back to their home state before they discover the sunglasses aren't authentic (if they ever discover it). I agree that there probably was DNA on the sunglasses at some point. It's a shame they weren't found sooner. That poor girl. Here's to hoping they catch the monsters soon.

I

Just an fyi on the Prada sunglasses, I really don't think there's anywhere locally that sells them. Any other locals know of anywhere? That's very coincidental.

I don't think you need to necessarily think of them (genuine Prada) being bought over the counter and I would be very surprised if they were not available online in the US. They certainly are in the UK.

However, here in the UK they sell for £200 to £300 ($290 - $430). I know things tend to be cheaper in the US but unless Brittannee's family are pretty well off I would imagine that her sunglasses were more likely to be fakes.

I have just finished watching CD's interview. It is abundantly obvious, when the female mentions the similar abduction shortly after Brittanee's, that Chad is more or less nodding in agreement. I don't think it matters if the Ts find out that they are the primary focus because quite honestly I'm sure that they already know they are. They know that they held Brittanee captive and they know that LE could not know this unless someone told them or if they found evidence.

Can we please discuss the fact that Chad mentioned the number 12 when talked about how many times he wanted the death penalty pressed. TWELVE. That is either a multi-generational household or it is a trafficking ring.

And then he mentioned that this is a case worthy of a movie not just an NBC story. It sounds like what he's saying is that this is a multi-faceted organized crime. These are skilled and polished criminals who have done this before and will continue to do it if given the opportunity.

I have just finished watching CD's interview. It is abundantly obvious, when the female mentions the similar abduction shortly after Brittanee's, that Chad is more or less nodding in agreement. I don't think it matters if the Ts find out that they are the primary focus because quite honestly I'm sure that they already know they are. They know that they held Brittanee captive and they know that LE could not know this unless someone told them or if they found evidence.

Can we please discuss the fact that Chad mentioned the number 12 when talked about how many times he wanted the death penalty pressed. TWELVE. That is either a multi-generational household or it is a trafficking ring.

And then he mentioned that this is a case worthy of a movie not just an NBC story. It sounds like what he's saying is that this is a multi-faceted organized crime. These are skilled and polished criminals who have done this before and will continue to do it if given the opportunity.

BBM I think he was referring to twelve jurors.

BBM I think he was referring to twelve jurors.

Got it! Admittedly I had the volume turned down low on my cell phone to watch it since I'm still at work. I couldn't wait until I got home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove